Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sen. Sasse on Trump's affairs

questionmark

Senator Ben Sasse of Nebraska reeled off a stream of Twitter messages going after Donald J. Trump on Monday night, questioning the candidate’s flip-flopping on gun rights and health care policy, his expansive view of presidential power – and his well-publicized history of bedroom exploits.

Mr. Sasse, a first-term lawmaker with close ties to the elite conservative intelligentsia, delivered a 19-tweet critique of Mr. Trump, framed as a series of questions to the Republican about his inconstant views on issues of substance.

His fourth question, however, raised Mr. Trump’s “many affairs w/ married women.”

Read more

Hmm... The spirits that I called are biting my behind?

• Like 2

Sen. Ben Sasse, Nebraska Republican, borrowed a line Thursday from 2016 GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump as he continues his pitch to transform the culture of the U.S. Senate.

“You had Donald Trump on earlier — I think we need to make the Senate great again,” Mr. Sasse said on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.” “I’m thinking about printing up some hats.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/5/ben-sasse-we-need-make-senate-great-again/

Must be jealous, can't just steal an affair.

• Like 1

About time they ramp up Trump's rump

Has there ever been a candidate so despised by every other party? This is too funny to watch. Every insult and attack is playing right in to Trump's hand. See, a lot of these older politicians are great at playing "the game" of politics. Unfortunately (for them,) Trump is great at playing the media - and that's where it counts when election day rolls around.