Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Young voter confronts Hillary

Michelle

Hillary Clinton had a message Monday night for a young supporter of Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vermont) who said young people didn't trust Clinton: Don't get distracted.

At a CNN town-hall event Monday night, a student confronted the former secretary of state about the perception that she is dishonest.

"I've heard from quite a few people my age that say you're dishonest," the supporter said, describing himself as a supporter of Sanders.

He proceeded to ask her about what he perceived as an enthusiasm gap among young people for Clinton's campaign vs. Sanders'.

cont...

http://www.businessinsider.com/hillary-clinton-young-bernie-sanders-supporter-question-cnn-town-hall-2016-1

Ya think?

• Like 6

Shillary's default and only response - to Benghazi, to the investigation, to students with questions:

What_Difference_Does_it_Make.jpg

"I've heard from quite a few people my age that say you're dishonest," the supporter said

GOOD! I hope word is spreading like wildfire

• Like 8

Yep, she's been around a LOOOOONG time, alright. I wonder if it's ultimately going to take a wooden stake and holy water?

• Like 8

Pay no attention to what's behind the Pantsuit.

88a7c38ecd250f01a42bb6467573e02b.jpg

antichrist.jpg

• Like 2

Yep, she's been around a LOOOOONG time, alright. I wonder if it's ultimately going to take a wooden stake and holy water?

LOL!

hillaryvampire.jpg

• Like 1

Hahahaha thanks for that

• Like 1

Spoken like a true politician, avoid the question and keep rambling on until they forget what they asked to begin with.

• Like 7

She didn't just laugh and then change the subject? Seems to be what she does with most everything else she doesn't want to talk about.

I think Bernie will get the Democrat youth vote and Trump will get much of the Independent and Republican youth vote.

Edited by DieChecker

"I've been on the frontlines of change and progress since I was your age"

"In 1965, Rodham enrolled at Wellesley College, where she majored in political science.[18] During her freshman year, she served as president of the Wellesley Young Republicans;" from wiki

Edited by hellwyr
  • Like 2