Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Rand Paul Drills Hillary Clinton on Benghazi

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#16    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,943 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:40 AM

I think she is responsible for the evasions after the event to cover for Obama pre election.  But there is NO doubt that she was responsible in her position to have done more to save these guys.  Justice will find her some day, of that I have no doubt.  But I think she will continue to prosper for the foreseeable future.
She actually had the temerity to say WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE at this point.  Either she is stupid (don't believe it) or arrogant to a breathtaking degree.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#17    wolfknight

wolfknight

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts

• There is nothing to Fear, but fear itself

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:27 PM

Rand Paul is a total joke

#18    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:51 PM

I have to ask, because I cannot get my head around so much hate for this lady..I cannot understand what justifies the hate.

I have a few questions - What has she done that took effect, that encourages so much hate for her? Enough to call her evil..    What justifies the hate ?   Is there any evidence that confirms and shows her evil acts ?  ...I read on a blog once, ( not a UM blog )  someone mentioned they hate the idea of her being in office, because it was bad enough having a black man in, but the idea of a woman  is too much.. I don't pay too much attention to hate mongers like that.. I am not accusing any of you of this, but I am looking for more informative answers..

I would like some informative answers with perhaps some info of impartial sources that holds facts about what this lady has done that is so bad to encourage so much hate ? I guess hate is healthy. I must remember that next time I am on the religious boards lol

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 24 January 2013 - 01:57 PM.

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#19    tapirmusic

tapirmusic

Astral Projection

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:28 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 24 January 2013 - 01:51 PM, said:

I would like some informative answers with perhaps some info of impartial sources that holds facts about what this lady has done that is so bad to encourage so much hate ?  

Do yourself a favor and learn about the Clinton Body Count before you defend a woman that you obviously don't know much about.

#20    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:26 PM

View Posttapirmusic, on 24 January 2013 - 06:28 PM, said:

Do yourself a favor and learn about the Clinton Body Count before you defend a woman

Defend her?  Where have I ever defended her? Point to where in my previous post that shows me defending her.? Asking what justifies hate and looking for facts to understand, constitutes as defending her? Try again

you obviously don't know much about.

Hence the questions asked to try and find out why ?.. To gain some level of understanding ... Learn to comprehend what I wrote...I am hoping someone intelligent will be kind enough to show me facts on what she has done, to help me understand why so much hate? ...I made this clear, and yet you took my post as a defence for her...*Sigh*

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 24 January 2013 - 08:38 PM.

#21    tapirmusic

tapirmusic

Astral Projection

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:56 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 24 January 2013 - 08:26 PM, said:

Defend her?  Where have I ever defended her? Point to where in my previous post that shows me defending her.? Asking what justifies hate and looking for facts to understand, constitutes as defending her? Try again

Hence the questions asked to try and find out why ?.. To gain some level of understanding ... Learn to comprehend what I wrote...I am hoping someone intelligent will be kind enough to show me facts on what she has done, to help me understand why so much hate? ...I made this clear, and yet you took my post as a defence for her...*Sigh*

wow.  all of that over one word in my post?  you are certainly touchy...

just research clinton body count and decide for yourself what you think of bill and hillary.

#22    THE MATRIX

THE MATRIX

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:15 PM

And i guess Bush Jr and his continuiing body counts don't matter to these Tea Partiers.

Edited by THE MATRIX, 24 January 2013 - 11:15 PM.

#23    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:27 PM

Hopefully someone will be more helpful with a better understanding of my previous post., and see  that I am looking for some factual information as to why so many hate this woman.?. I'd rather ask from those of you on here that do hate her, and perhaps can explain more as to why this is?  it could be more helpful ...Surely there has to be someone with some info that is factual and helps a lot ?   Thanks in advance

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 24 January 2013 - 11:32 PM.

#24    THE MATRIX

THE MATRIX

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:36 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 24 January 2013 - 11:27 PM, said:

Hopefully someone will be more helpful with a better understanding of my previous post., and see  that I am looking for some factual information as to why so many hate this woman.?. I'd rather ask from those of you on here that do hate her, and perhaps can explain more as to why this is?  it could be more helpful ...Surely there has to be someone with some info that is factual and helps a lot ?   Thanks in advance

You ought to ask those who hate her why the Repubs continue to vote for decreasing spending for us emhassy security or the fact they continue to vote against increased securit spending based on their voting records.

#25    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:36 PM

I actually like Hillary. I dont think she had any knowledge of what Benghazi was about as it was a covert operation as evidenced by the less then optimal number of personal allocated to retreiving the guns/missiles we gave the Libyan freedom fighters.

Im sorry but the Secretary of State is not an all knowing position within our corrupted government. Did she make mistakes. Yes. Is she responsible. No. The covert operative controller is the one responsible and he is only lurking in the shadows.

#26    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:44 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 24 January 2013 - 11:36 PM, said:

I actually like Hillary. I dont think she had any knowledge of what Benghazi was about as it was a covert operation as evidenced by the less then optimal number of personal allocated to retreiving the guns/missiles we gave the Libyan freedom fighters.

Im sorry but the Secretary of State is not an all knowing position within our corrupted government. Did she make mistakes. Yes. Is she responsible. No. The covert operative controller is the one responsible and he is only lurking in the shadows.

Thanks for that.. I was thinking - Has this woman at any time, done something so terrible to the American people, that it was brought forward and actually exposed, that held merit  ( an d not some conspiracy or Urban Legend ) but actual facts.. So I can read through and see why so many do feel so badly towards her?

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 24 January 2013 - 11:45 PM.

#27    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:12 AM

Yes it helps when you have second hand knowledge of what occurred. Sean Smith the only;y State Department employee there (the IT guy) Im sorry but the ambassador is a known CIA operative. The others were contracted military personel.

But what we got was Internet comms as Sean Smith was on them with a group of online gaming friends at the time the attack started and what we got was " Oh **** gunfire got to go" " Hope I make it out of this"

So yeah our info on the subject is fairly accurate and probably moreso then anything the government has released. IMO.

#28    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 18,655 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:15 AM

I don't hate Hillary, but it seems obvious that there was a cover up before the election, because she and her superiors did not want to adnit fault in a probably true belief that it might affect the election. The Republicans in the same situation would do the same. There are no "Honorable" players in Washington DC, only lawyers and power grabbers.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#29    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,364 posts

• ראה

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:22 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 25 January 2013 - 03:15 AM, said:

I don't hate Hillary, but it seems obvious that there was a cover up before the election ...
Of course there was a cover up, but to what end? Should we have allowed a handful of Islamic militants to alter the course of American history? They wanted Romney to win too.

The underlying right wing philosophy is; the faster hell arrives, the sooner Jesus rescues them from their misery. They're like Judas, who wanted to see God save Himself.

The movers and shakers will get their wish. Traitors to the earth, it will be transferred to the very ground and water they walk on. The fury of men is nothing.

"... nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea."

Edited by Raptor Witness, 25 January 2013 - 06:32 AM.

Posted Image "Make Manifest Destiny a memory ..." 12-7-2011  "When the earth is displaced fully three times at the point of destiny ..." 10-29-2013

#30    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 18,655 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:49 AM

View PostRaptor Witness, on 25 January 2013 - 06:22 AM, said:

Of course there was a cover up, but to what end? Should we have allowed a handful of Islamic militants to alter the course of American history? They wanted Romney to win too.

The underlying right wing philosophy is; the faster hell arrives, the sooner Jesus rescues them from their misery. They're like Judas, who wanted to see God save Himself.
And lying to the American People for petty political gain/loss is Fine? Would you like Obama and his direct Representatives to simply step onto TV regarding any situation and simply, and boldly, lie to your face? And smiling while doing it? For pure political gain?

I think the indignation is justified. Hillary is not being unjustly attacked. What is being charged is what happened. It is the details which are being bickered about in a petty fashion.

Edited by DieChecker, 28 January 2013 - 03:50 AM.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users