Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

The Giants of ancient egypt are fact

giants ancient egypt egyptology mystery pyramids

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
530 replies to this topic

#46    egyptian lad

egyptian lad

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 97 posts

• Giant humans of egypt are 100% true

www.youtube.com/dodi88mh

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:23 PM

View Postmeryt-tetisheri, on 24 September 2012 - 07:45 PM, said:

I do not know why you fail to accept or understand the symbolism of portraying the Pharaoh as a larger than life figure!

Since you brought up a comparison with modern Egypt, I will continue to use your example as an illustration of the concept (in a very loose sense). Do you remember when a few months before the revolution Mubarak visited the White House and the photograph was photoshopped by Ahram? They placed Mubarak ahead of Obama and all the others; their motive was to add to the 'stature' and 'status' of Mubarak by placing him ahead. Within the means available to the ancient sculptor using a 2 dimensional image, 'status' is expressed as physical stature: the royal figure is portrayed as much larger than his enemies or subordinates. That does not mean that he was actually, physically, a giant.

Take the Arabic language as an example, we say "el nas maqamat" denoting authority and social status, but the root of 'maqamat' is the same as 'qama' which literally means physical stature or height/size (the same applies to the English word 'stature'). Symbolism employed linguistically or artistically should not be interpreted literally or at face value.

Finally, the only way prove your hypothesis is to provide a giant human bone which can be tested for 'human' DNA
hello we talked once before i think

really? your comparison is funny ya akhi

perhaps, you didnt search alot into the depicted arts of ancient egyptians.

If a giant portrait was to make the king superior to others, or to be known as supreme figure, then all egyptian kings would to be drawn like this ...............You agree?

Why the variety in kings's portraits then?

The ancient egyptians recorded Some kings by giant art, but other kings were in the same size around them.

Let me bring PROOF

I actually have answered this question many times and over, all guys i discuss with they say Its was symbolic figures to express the royal kings and so..... No it was not.

First: what do you think of this image?

Giant servant and small servant in same picture

Attached File  foodxq.jpg   77.53K   39 downloads

Kings beat guys in their size Vs giant kings beat smaller guys:

Attached File  giants beating upa.jpg   60.22K   45 downloads

Attached File  kings.jpg   101.91K   31 downloads

Giants of egypt ruled the earth ( forbidden history)

The pyramid faith was moved from egypt to world wide due to Egyptian Giants occupation over the lands

Posted Image

#47    egyptian lad

egyptian lad

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 97 posts

www.youtube.com/dodi88mh

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:26 PM

You seriously think the ancient artists forgot to give gigantic figure of kings ???????

Dude, They were very accurate!

As  i said, that art of giant king was made in early era of egypt, the other art was made in an era where people were equalized in size.

The pyramid faith was moved from egypt to world wide due to Egyptian Giants occupation over the lands

Posted Image

#48    cormac mac airt

cormac mac airt

Telekinetic

• 7,409 posts

cormac: its lies of archaeologists>>>>>>>>>> the internal organs were not removed.......it was removed by surgeons.

The natron>>>>>>>>was such something added.

The sheet wrap was either work of some doctors.

You're right, there are lies here. But it's not the archaeologists doing it. The internal organs were removed, prepared with natron and wrapped, then placed into canopic jars. The body was also treated in this way before being wrapped.

You speak as if people are that honest!

You're certainly not being honest.

what do you think over thos rotten mummies?

the ancient egyptians forgot to wrap them into the sheets?

Only royalty and nobility were given the opportunity to be mummified at first. Later this was extended to those wealthy enough to afford it. Not everybody could.

how come?

Did you see the giant portraits on wall? those were in the same size of large giants, the ones who lifted the obelisks by their hands

Because the "small muddy blocks" you claim are there don't exist. As well as the fact that there are no verifiable remains of people of that height. And further it can be shown from a human anatomical/biological standpoint that such an individual couldn't have existed since the weight of his own structure would be enough to impair his ability to even move around. A good example of this being Robert Pershing Wadlow, who at 8 foot, 11.1 inches was so large that his anatomy was effectively crushing his feet, ankles and legs as well as causing him other problems. You can't get around the biology.

cormac

The city and citizens, which you yesterday described to us in fiction, we will now transfer to the world of reality. It shall be the ancient city of Athens, and we will suppose that the citizens whom you imagined, were our veritable ancestors, of whom the priest spoke; they will perfectly harmonise, and there will be no inconsistency in saying that the citizens of your republic are these ancient Athenians. --  Plato's Timaeus

#49    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,491 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

View Postegyptian lad, on 24 September 2012 - 07:11 PM, said:

The problem with you guys, u believe the archaeologists and egyptologists blindly

The mummification so called science actually never existed in ancient egypt or world wide.

Mummies were saved by Nature or god.

Some bacteria and heat,coldness,soil factors can save the dead bodies of some people unrotten with flesh

The british early archaeologists took some saved dead bodies of some people from different ages and put them into the pharaohs coffins and sarcophaguses, to create FAKE LEGEND and cheat over history that people had mummification science in the ancient times.

If you open the tombs and graves of modern people, You would find some saved dead bodies of modern people like what we call mummies.

I remember in my own city, news spread over dead guy who was buried in 1974, by the 90s people opened his tomb to put his dead father with him, they got shock and surprise by his saved body unrotten, they called the police called to come, the police rushed to surround the place of tombs and didnt allow any person to know what happen.

Of course, supersition was previaled in the city that this guy is angelic and connected to God and so.

Briefly, Some dead bodies of people be saved by nature or soil factors.

In ancient egypt: There is no record for mummifaction science.

The mad egyptologists suggested by depicted arts of Anubis the Dog God, god of afterlife and his check to the dead people in the coffin, That was mummification work.

Anubis the dog god and his check to the dead:

Attachment anubis_mummification.jpg

Is that mean a mummification??? No its rather a blessing spiritual action Not mummification.

As i said the early british archaeologists took some unrotten dead bodies for anonymous guys and put them in the coffin of pharaohs to claim it was king so and king so.

They created a myth.

Even now by their lies, they say: that stomach of mummies were brought out in some cups

SOME cheaters!

You may know mummies or unrotten dead bodies were found world wide, Not only egypt.

In mexico,persu,eithiopia,iran,china,north america,some european countries,egypt

Its all nature work, including the ones in egypt.

when i discuss with many guys about giants subject, they would say to me"  the pharaohs had sciences of mummification, so u think they were unable to lift those large stones".

The poor guys dont know that mummification was actually a mythy and one of biggest lies that archaeologists created over ancient egypt.

You also would find, The coffin face is different than the mummy facial features because those mummies were anonymous, not bodies of kings.

Herodotus, who lived in the 4th centuty BCE wrote about the Egyptian mummification process.

http://ib205.tripod....mification.html

This disproves your statements concerning mummification.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#50    egyptian lad

egyptian lad

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 97 posts

www.youtube.com/dodi88mh

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:36 PM

On the entrance of most gigantic temples in egypt:

Giant kings beat up smaller guys, such like this portrait

Attached File  templeentrance5.jpg   64.31K   23 downloads

Giant king with his giant wife and small servants..........Vs.....King in same size of his servants

Attached File  giants kings.jpg   173.38K   22 downloads

It means one thing, They take a big consideration for size of people and kings, they recorded the reality of their ages

Posted Image

#51    egyptian lad

egyptian lad

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 97 posts

www.youtube.com/dodi88mh

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:45 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 24 September 2012 - 08:26 PM, said:

Herodotus, who lived in the 4th centuty BCE wrote about the Egyptian mummification process.

http://ib205.tripod....mification.html

This disproves your statements concerning mummification.

Is herodotus a god to believe him?

Maybe some guys added words to his note?

You actually make a herodotus a god of egyptology, because he was dishonest guy, he didnt write anything about the giants too.

The existence of giants is found on portraits.........The huge tools that left too........the skeletons they hide.

Some guys say that ancient egyptians would write about their giantess, LOL it was their nature....would they say we were giants or something like that? they already put the giant portraits for next generations to understand how people were alike in the past.

Plus, as i read before:

Some hieroglyphic quotes are left like " The power of one builder of pyramids = power of 1000 men"

That's reference for a giant humans of 12 meter tall for example?

Posted Image

#52    egyptian lad

egyptian lad

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 97 posts

www.youtube.com/dodi88mh

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:46 PM

View Postcormac mac airt, on 24 September 2012 - 08:26 PM, said:

You're right, there are lies here. But it's not the archaeologists doing it. The internal organs were removed, prepared with natron and wrapped, then placed into canopic jars. The body was also treated in this way before being wrapped.

You're certainly not being honest.

Only royalty and nobility were given the opportunity to be mummified at first. Later this was extended to those wealthy enough to afford it. Not everybody could.

Because the "small muddy blocks" you claim are there don't exist. As well as the fact that there are no verifiable remains of people of that height. And further it can be shown from a human anatomical/biological standpoint that such an individual couldn't have existed since the weight of his own structure would be enough to impair his ability to even move around. A good example of this being Robert Pershing Wadlow, who at 8 foot, 11.1 inches was so large that his anatomy was effectively crushing his feet, ankles and legs as well as causing him other problems. You can't get around the biology.

cormac
reply you later, cuz im off ok?

have a nice time

Posted Image

#53    kmt_sesh

kmt_sesh

Telekinetic

• 7,448 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:07 PM

View Postcormac mac airt, on 24 September 2012 - 05:08 PM, said:

Oh great. Another person who knows nothing about Ancient Egypt. I can just hear kmt_sesh pulling the last of his hair out.

cormac

You'd think so, at least. I do spend a lot of my time pulling out my hair around here...but not with this one. I've skimmed through the pages of this thread, and I'm glad (I guess) that egyptian lad opened a separate topic about "giants," but we've already pretty much covered all of the ground egyptian lad is using here. It was in some recent thread about ancient Egypt, although I don't recall which one.

In other words, as far as egyptian lad is concerned: I've been there, done that. This is not to say I refuse to join in this discussion, but as you've probably seen for yourself, cormac, it doesn't matter how logical and grounded your counterpoints are. Egyptian lad will dismiss or ignore them as a matter of course.

What we can conclude from his whole "giants" theme is that egyptian lad:
  • Lacks even a very basic understanding of the ancient Egyptian culture
  • Lacks any semblance of ability to interpret and understand pharaonic art and monuments properly
  • Lacks the ability to apply critical thinking (and common sense) to material he's come across
  • Is much too gullible about the evaluation and reliability of the fringe twaddle that clutters the internet
  • Falls back on the inane and wholly unrealistic notion that all scholars everywhere, through the past two centuries, are part of a conspiracy to hide "THE TRUTH" from us
Does that about sum it up? I'd be willing to take egyptian lad more seriously, but he doesn't give me or anyone else the chance. It doesn't matter how often you post glaring mistakes: they're still glaring mistakes. :blink:

Posted Image
Words of wisdom from Richard Clopton:
For every credibility gap there is a gullibility fill.

Visit My Blog!

#54    kmt_sesh

kmt_sesh

Telekinetic

• 7,448 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:11 PM

View Postcormac mac airt, on 24 September 2012 - 08:26 PM, said:

And this is a perfect example per my previous post. As stunningly comical as it is for anyone to think all Egyptian mummifications were "natural," this is but one topic I covered in some detail in the other thread I mentioned. That someone would not only ignore information provided to him but more importantly the vast body of evidence confirming artificial mummifications, only tells us how closed to basic facts egyptian lad is.

Really, it's quite remarkable. Rarely have I, myself, encountered someone so far off the deep end.

Editing to add: I recall one example of a mummification where a mummy's liver was found separate from the body and wrapped around a little Osiris statue. Mother Nature did this, eh? Goodness, she must be a clever gal. :w00t:

Edited by kmt_sesh, 24 September 2012 - 11:15 PM.

Posted Image
Words of wisdom from Richard Clopton:
For every credibility gap there is a gullibility fill.

Visit My Blog!

#55    tipotep

tipotep

Psychic Spy

• 1,068 posts

• Muchos Spectacular

Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:45 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 24 September 2012 - 06:59 PM, said:

Most of the stones in the pyramids are sandstone and they could and were cut, moved and put in place by people of average size using pulleys and levers.

You should check out Coral Castle.  The average weight of most of the stones is 15 tons, 6 times the average weight of the stone blocks used in building the great pyramid.  It has larger stones up to 35 tons in weight.  It was built with simple machines (no cranes) by an average size man who weighed a mere 100 pounds.  He did it by himself with no others to help.

As far as I know there has never been any pulleys found or any evidence to support this ?

As for the OP - he isn't going to listen to anyone so I’m not going to bother , If he did a simple " search " of the forums before posting such a thread , he would see this has been discussed many times and proven to be false ......

TiP.

Archaeology is the search for fact... not truth. - Indiana Jones .

** Lannisters like to keep it in the family **

#56    Earl.Of.Trumps

Earl.Of.Trumps

Big C Survivor

• 2,677 posts

• One of the beginnings of human emancipation is the ability to know when authority needs to be corrected | Hitchens, adapted

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:21 AM

Giants, Intersting!

The Nephilim (Posted Image /ˈnɛfɨˌlɪm/) were the offspring of the "sons of God" and the "daughters of men" according to Genesis 6:4; and gigantic men who inhabited Canaan according to Numbers 13:33. A similar biblical Hebrew word with different vowel-sounds is used in Ezekiel 32:27 to refer to dead Philistine warriors.

Also, the ancient Sumeriens mentioned "giants" as did Enoch in his "Book of Giants".

Also, Goliath was a Philistine and apparently a giant, too. Lots if Giant-ing going on there!

Funny how the long standing Philistine people suddenly disappeared like [snap] that and they were never heard from again.
- eerily similar to the sudden disppearance of the Incans in the Western hemisphere.

very interesting.

"If you want to apologize to Jews for WWII, give them some of your land, not some of ours"

~ Mahmoud Ahmadinejad~

"It is easier to fool somebody than it is to convince them they've been fooled"   ~Mark Twain~

#57    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,210 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:46 AM

I guess it's that time of year where UM gets crazy again.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#58    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,089 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 25 September 2012 - 01:06 AM

View Postthe L, on 24 September 2012 - 06:56 PM, said:

Nordics also have stories about Giants.

They invented Santaclaus.

You believe that too?

#59    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

Missing the 'Banned' Wagon

• 4,731 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 25 September 2012 - 01:20 AM

I have read this thread and received much enjoyment from it, unfortunately though it seems the Egypt Giants are not fact.

If we had gone with the New York Giants, then we could start talking about facts, figures and statistics...   ;)

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny. Anyway, it's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.

#60    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• 1,477 posts

• "I have often regretted my speech, never my silence." - Xenocrates

Posted 25 September 2012 - 03:27 AM

View PostAbramelin, on 25 September 2012 - 01:06 AM, said:

They invented Santaclaus.

You believe that too?
Actually  Santa Claus,Father Christmas or St Nicholas came from Asia Minor (modern day Turkey) in the 4th century..

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schulz

Also tagged with giants, ancient egypt, egyptology, mystery, pyramids

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users