Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

My impression has been that they did fly and were made and flown by xts who are now outa here. Rumor has it they'll be back though. You can't realistically consider that though can you? You can believe they could come for the first time, right? But not for the second time, or the third, or the hundred thousandth...

You know, the fact that you think a massive stone stricture can fly without any explanation even though we have the blue prints to build one and cannot because they make no aerodynamic sense whatsoever just comes as no shock to me.

No I do not believe that extraterrestrial species have visited here. That is your little fantasy that you are desperate to drag everyone into. Go ahead, consider it yourself, why are you so desperate for support? You wont get any for your nonsense you now. I am not fantasy prone enough to consider the ridiculous tales you bring to the conversation, so why bother keep trying to convert me? I would rather not exist than be like you. Not a single person has found an ounce of value on your rantings, so why force yourself on everyone?

Here you go, go build this and show us all up. This is what you are saying is possible make it so.

sar_7tvim.jpg

Or maybe you could make us one of these and fly it around as proof?

ScreenHunter_01-Jan.-04-12.21.jpg

Bet the propellors on this come in real handy in space..........

vimana03.jpg

I can see how you keep referring to Abydos, the depictions are almost identical................... NOT, hey not even similar. Good God man, must be the Atlantan flying machine huh?

comp_winged_qs_vimana.JPG

WTE.png

• Like 5

What do you think DOES restrict it? And what do you think bumps it up when it needs that? It probably needs to be increased about as often as it needs to be slowed down, so...? Oh yeah, and don't forget to explain why the velocity is adjusted but the frequency is not.

Like all things, resistance restricts movement, you know, the definition of resistance. It could be applied to your argument on the speed of light. You resist knowledge that would make the process clear to you. Things do not accelerate light.

Maybe you ought to go back a few steps, wave frequency is dependant on the medium. Good God man, you do not even understand how to ask the question. Please stop wasting my time with inane rubbish to fill your day.

velocityxfrequencyxwavelength. LINK - EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 3

But since the events etc already HAVE taken place there's no place to travel back to. What you're referring to isn't even what you're pretending it is. If a person traveled back to 200 years ago they would cease to exist. Instead when stories talk about time travel they're really talking about everyting in the universe EXCEPT FOR the supposed traveler going back in time. Everything ELSE goes back to the way it was, but the supposed traveler remains the same. So it's not only impossible but also not what you and other people pretend it would be if it were. You're left with nothing :no: not even a concept left to play with.

The concept of time travel remains even though as conceived it is not possible as I previously stated. Unfortunately for you, you don't seem to understand the concept. I'll try to enlighten you but hold out no hopes of your understanding. The concept says that a person in a time machine is outside of time, so to speak, so is not affected by time while he travels.

• Like 1

When the problem is that I've been on down the road for years but someone else can't get to the starting line. Which particular starting line did I point out that you can't get to, do you have any idea? Do you think there's any chance you ever could get to it if so, and if so what do you think it would take in order for you to be able to get there?

Same answer and same lack of a coherent, logical or common sense reply to what I had posted. You seem to be under the mistaken belief that by continually using that answer it somehow validates your position and invalidates others when in reality it does exactly the opposite.

• Like 2

For years I felt confident that xts had never been here because if they had they probably would still be coming around, and if they came around I had confidence that we would be able to detect them picking them up on radar etc. Finally though I thought it through and realised how ignorant an idea that was, which then opened the door to the possibility that they have been around and do come around. That opens up a whole new universe of possibilities. So I encourage other people to give up whatever ignorance is preventing them from considering the possibility and moving on...

I believe people should be able to say what they want and eventually "bad" words would cease to exist, but it would take a few generations. Now it's still a problem caused by people who have a problem with certain words, so from my pov anything that encourages the problem to remain a problem is just slowing things down.

The use of curse(cuss) words has been around for generations, starting about 1000 years ago. It is clear that time and generations won't eliminate them. It is only when a person exercises self control does the use diminish. Interestingly enough, anyone can get their point across without the use of them, while the use of them not only does not enhance the point the poster is trying to make but ofttimes detracts from it.

• Like 1

No. I give people the chance to say what else they believe he could be. It's not my fault that they can't think of anything else. If there is nothing else as I believe, then I'd like to be aware of it even though some people apparently have problems with it. But why??? Why do they even CARE??? People often seem to hate the idea even though it appears that's the only way it COULD be.

This post of yours clearly shows a closed mind. The difference between you and others is that they can envision other possibilities but some have decided to base their conclusions on evidence or the lack thereof, while you accept nothing that contradicts your belief even when it is evidence.

• Like 1

Some evidence supports it, especially texts which clearly say that we have been. Also the structures it seems impossible those people could have built as well as the fact that many if not all of them were built in dedication to what would have to be xts. Also countless UFO sightings are evidence as well as crop circles. So you can't say there's no evidence even if this planet contains the only life in the entire universe, which seems incredibly unlikely.

Please link to the texts that clearly say we have been visited by aliens, not just ones you or others believe say it but ones that are clear to all. You mean structures like the Great Pyramid? That kind of structure? The same one where they have found the remains of worker camps that would have housed thousands and also the remains of a ramp on the south side of the pyramid?

A technologically advanced race would not have needed thousands of workers or ramps. That alone shows that it was not aliens but humans that built the Great Pyramid and since they could build that they could and did build all the pyramids in Egypt.

• Like 1

You know, the fact that you think a massive stone stricture can fly without any explanation even though we have the blue prints to build one and cannot because they make no aerodynamic sense whatsoever just comes as no shock to me.

No I do not believe that extraterrestrial species have visited here. That is your little fantasy that you are desperate to drag everyone into. Go ahead, consider it yourself, why are you so desperate for support? You wont get any for your nonsense you now. I am not fantasy prone enough to consider the ridiculous tales you bring to the conversation, so why bother keep trying to convert me? I would rather not exist than be like you. Not a single person has found an ounce of value on your rantings, so why force yourself on everyone?

Here you go, go build this and show us all up. This is what you are saying is possible make it so.

sar_7tvim.jpg

Or maybe you could make us one of these and fly it around as proof?

ScreenHunter_01-Jan.-04-12.21.jpg

Bet the propellors on this come in real handy in space..........

vimana03.jpg

I can see how you keep referring to Abydos, the depictions are almost identical................... NOT, hey not even similar. Good God man, must be the Atlantan flying machine huh?

comp_winged_qs_vimana.JPG

WTE.png

The subject is interesting, but the insulting manner of some replies ruins the thread.

• Like 1

The subject is interesting, but the insulting manner of some replies ruins the thread.

It won't get any better, in any UFO thread.

I think psyche is being a civilized gentleman compared to some of the things nopeda has said. In the face of nopeda's rude and ignorant posts I see no reason why psyche should have to mince words. Just my opinion though.

• Like 5

When the problem is that I've been on down the road for years but someone else can't get to the starting line. Which particular starting line did I point out that you can't get to, do you have any idea? Do you think there's any chance you ever could get to it if so, and if so what do you think it would take in order for you to be able to get there?

It would be nice to have a dime every time in this thread you have used that passive-aggressive comment to essentially label another member as "clueless". I could afford a good steak dinner in a fine restaurant.

Instead of answering every question posed with another question or overuse subtle innuendo to demonstate your self-professed intellectual superiority...why don't you bring some facts to the table to back-up the speculative conjecture of Ancient Aliens.

It is NOT a theory.

Edited by synchronomy
  • Like 5

why don't you bring some facts to the table to back-up the speculative conjecture of Ancient Aliens.

Aliens_c_129082.jpg

• Like 3

The link that Boony posted is concrete irifutable proof that everything didnt come to being by ancient aliens, that it is possible for man to achieve these things and they actually have evidence of the fact that man did these things. Theres a 3 hour long thing On youtube, off of Boonys link that shows and goes into even more detail about these things that ancient aliens claim to have been built and influenced by aliens. Its all THERE. Now if your not gonna take that into account than I dont know what to tell you.

• Like 1

Aliens_c_129082.jpg

I though his hair was a horrifying spectacle on the series.

But look at that ungodly "thing" beside him. He'll probably claim it's a priceless artifact depicting and alien, when in fact it was a gift to him from Childress, who picked it up for $5 at a garage sale!

• Like 1

In the final analysis, both sides are speculating, and for those who doubt we have been visited before, they are unable to offer any sort of plausible explanation for the points the AA folks present.

How could stone surfaces be machined to tolerances we can barely meet today, when humans were still hunter gatherers?

How could the Mayan calendar be more accurate than our atomic clocks today?

How is it that the value of Pi could be annotated on cave walls many thousands of years before mathematicians existed?

In the final analysis, both sides are speculating, and for those who doubt we have been visited before, they are unable to offer any sort of plausible explanation for the points the AA folks present.

How could stone surfaces be machined to tolerances we can barely meet today, when humans were still hunter gatherers?

How is it that the value of Pi could be annotated on cave walls many thousands of years before mathematicians existed?

AA is speculating. The opponents are presenting facts and have shown AA either lies or misrepresents facts.

Mayans were a well structured society and were not a bunch of disconnected hunter-gatherers and yes they could carve stones to fit. "Machined to tolerances" is an AA term applied to descriptions of masonary techniques, which misrepresents the accuracy involved.

The Mayan calender is nowhere near as close to atomic clocks of today.

Show up a picture of this cave representation of PI and for the record, a "mathematician" can be used to describe a child counting to 10.

Did you read all of this thread and visit the links provided?

• Like 3

May I ask if you have read this thread from the beginning?

You get what you give.

What I find insulting is the assault on logic, facts and historical record.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 4

Excuse me, but what exactly is insulting in this thread besides the obvious willful ignorance by ..?

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

I beg your pardon? To my knowledge, that is completely untrue.

You mean this workmanship?

7_Puma_Punku.jpg

I admit, not bad, but beyond human? Really? Did you by chance miss the post Boon left?

AA: “Pumapunku is the only site on planet Earth that, in my opinion, was built directly by extraterrestrials.”

Ancient Aliens starts off with a false dilemma by making people think that it was absolutely impossible for ancient people to construct Pumapunku, even to the point of making outright false claims.

AA: “One of the most intriguing thing there is it that the stones that were used there weren’t sandstone, they’re granite and diorite. The only stone that is harder than diorite is diamond, so the only way this could have been achieved is if the tools were tipped with diamonds.”

This is funny because it’s totally wrong, the stones are not granite or diorite at Pumapunku, they are Red Sandstone and Andesite[1][2][3], but this is also funny because of the way he says it.

AA: “The stones that were used there weren’t sandstone, they’re granite and diorite.”

Well yeah, actually it is sandstone. You can’t blame him though for it becomes obvious that throughout the series he often just repeats things he has heard in Eric Von Daniken’s books. Von Daniken’s books are what the Ancient Aliens series is based on. Later we see Eric Von Daniken himself make the exact same, totally wrong claim.

AA: “Of course [Pumapunku was] made out of stones found on Earth, because you don’t transport granite or diorite from another solar system.”

Von Daniken continues building up this false dilemma:

AA: “One of these platforms is 800 tons.”

That is very incorrect, the heaviest block at Pumapunku is 130 tons[4], and most of the stones are much smaller than that. So he is off by a whopping 670 tons! Unfortunately we will come to expect this kind of thing from Von Daniken as we progress.

Ancient Aliens spends quite a lot of time pointing out the various features in the stone masonry at Pumapunku before declaring it impossible to do without power tools.

AA: “Each of these small drills holes are basically evenly spaced along this routed groove. To me it’s clear that power tools have been used on this unusual block of stone here.”

AA: “This surface is as smooth as a table top, like in your kitchen. There’s no wave to it. This was machined.”

The sandstone and andesite stones at Pumapunku would have been easily worked with the most basic stone working tools[5][6], the idea that diamond tipped power saws were needed is ridiculous. The red sandstone was relatively soft and easy to work with, and even though andesite is pretty hard, because of the way it cooled it could be easily flaked off using stones as soft as 5.5 on the Mohs scale.[7] Such pounding stones were found all over andesite quarries in the area.[8]

Contrary to Ancient Aliens’ claims that archeologists are baffled by Pumapunku, Archeologists know the basics about how Pumapunku’s stones were cut and shaped.[9][10] This is partly because there is evidence for this all over the site itself.

They actually used a method that almost all ancient stone workers used. They used hard -pounding stones to pound out troth like depressions; later on they used flat stones and sand to grind the stone to make a polished surface.[11] We will see later on that this is also how the Egyptians, 1000’s of years before this, made their flat surfaced granite monuments like obelisks.[12]

Sand, as we will see later when we look at Egypt, has extremely hard particles in it and, if placed between a flat surface and a rock, can polish even the hardest stones known to man. In fact, the harder the stone is the better it can be polished using sand.[13]

We will also see that how sand can turn a piece of copper into a very efficient granite saw or granite drill – a method which the Egyptians utilized quite well.[14]

Some stones at Pumapunku that Ancient Aliens would never show the cameras are the ones that were in the middle of this process. They show that at the same time a stone was being pounded by stone hammers, which created these troth like depressions, the grinding and polishing was taking place on the other end of the stone.[15] Unfinished stones like this one clearly show how they were shaped – and it wasn’t with lasers.

There is also unmistakable evidence of stone hammers having been used in the places that were never meant to be visible, like where certain stones would be connected with one another.[16] And because of that, it’s hard for me to believe Eric Von Daniken’s next claim, because it would mean that the alien tool box had a laser gun right next to a stone hammer.

AA: “How these massive blocks of granite were moved from their quarries and brought here to Pumapunku would have required some kind of super technology. Levitation; anti-gravity, huge lifting vehicles…something that ancient aliens would have had.”

If they did know how to levitate these stones then they put far too much effort in creating places in the stones to attach ropes to.

Many stones have grooves several centimeters in width and depth on two adjacent faces for holding ropes.[31] They even had special places cut into the stones that Pumapunku scholars call “hoisting grips.”[32] These are all very strange things to do if they could simply levitate these blocks.

To make matters worse for the Ancient Astronaut theory, according to archeologist Jean-Pierre Protzen, an expert on Pumapunku, there is almost no stone at the Pumapunku site that does not have what he calls “drag marks” on one of its faces[33], where it has been…well dragged to the site.

Ancient Aliens throws another false dilemma here:

AA: “What nobody talks about is the irrefutable fact that we are at an altitude of 12,800 feet which means we are above the natural tree line. No trees ever grew in that area, meaning that no trees were cut down in order to use wooden rollers. The wooden roller theory falls by the wayside.”

This is like saying that there is no way that the Egyptians used wood because trees didn’t grow in Egypt. The difference is that while the Egyptians had to import wood from places like Lebanon, it would have been far easier for those at Pumapunku to solve this problem for all they would have had to do is walk down the hill a little bit.

LINK

this stature is made from Dorite.

250px-Gudea_of_Lagash_Girsu.jpg

Very good material to carve fine detail as you can see. There is much "poetic license" used with ancient aliens. Have you seen the Puma Punku Elephant?

andes7%20sungate6.jpg

I mean seriously.........

This is an insult to the accomplishments of man. Historically, man has shown himself to be innovative and clever. Did you know the Romans had power tools? - LINK

Honestly I have no idea where you are getting this from. Can you provide supporting information that proves this claim. It sounds like outright BS to be frank.

Could you be more specific, I take it this is not related to Puma Punku?

Thousands of years? You do know that Archimedes officially recorded Pi in like 300BC? Thats before Puma Punku. And by quite a bit at any qualified estimate. Again, from Boony's link:

Ancient Aliens says that Pumapunku is 17,000 years old!

This is what Vranich said of this claim:

“The idea that Tiwanaku is 14,000 years old is based on a rather faulty study done in 1926. Since then, there has been a huge quantity of work both on the archaeology and geology of the area, and all data indicates that Tiwanaku existed from around A.D. 300-500.”[36]

For more information on the faulty study he is referring to here I will quote at length from Jason Colavito, who has been debunking ancient astronaut theories for years in his books and blogs. He said the following about this claim.

“Tiwanaku is not 17,000 years old. This date derives from the work of Arthur Posnansky, who tried to apply archaeoastronomy to the site but did so in ways that modern scholars do not recognize as legitimate. Posnansky proposed a date of 15,000 B.P. (before present, i.e. 13,000 BCE), which the geniuses on Ancient Aliens misread as 15,000 BCE, adding an extra 2,000 years to Posnansky’s already flawed dates.

Here’s what he did wrong. Posnansky assumed that the Kalasasaya temple at Tiwanaku was laid out with perfect accuracy to align to the equinoxes and solstices that he felt (but could not prove) were important to the Tiwanaku people.

Thus, on a certain day the sun was supposed to rise above one rock at the temple and set behind another – ah, but which rock should we choose? Since the current ruins do not align with these celestial events accurately, he concluded that the ruins must have been built at a time when they would have alignedwith that event.

Since the sun and sky change positions at a predictable rate due to gradual changes in the angle of the earth’s axis, he concluded that Kalasasaya was built in 13,000 BCE as a solar observatory, despite no other evidence of solar astronomy at the site.

The long and short of it is that Posnansky assumed celestial alignments and assumed flawless construction and then used his assumptions to “prove” that his assumptions were correct.

Honestly, there should be a tin foil hat award for AA episodes like this.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 4

Honestly I have no idea where you are getting this from. Can you provide supporting information that proves this claim. It sounds like outright BS to be frank.

If you ever decide to follow the 911 threads you'll quickly discover that BS is BR's specialty.

• Like 1

If you ever decide to follow the 911 threads you'll quickly discover that BS is BR's specialty.

I'll be interested to see his responses to the above. I hope he is interested in rational discussion.

• Like 1

I'll be interested to see his responses to the above. I hope he is interested in rational discussion.

I wouldn't hold your breath if I were you.

BR_bobblehead_157x261.gif

This wasn't inspired by rational discussion...

Too funny Boon

Now I have all this Coke to clean of my screen....................

• Like 3