Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

If the World declares War on Islamic radicals


  • Please log in to reply
172 replies to this topic

#46    freetoroam

freetoroam

    Honourary member of the UM asylum

  • Member
  • 6,810 posts
  • Joined:11 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:rivers and canals of England and Wales.

  • If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 19 January 2013 - 03:50 PM

View PostNuke_em, on 19 January 2013 - 03:39 PM, said:

They would kidnap only people from countries like US,UK, France... which at the end were one countries that invaded their lands under false flag assumptions... Didn't it all started this way? And at the end US and their allies are victims... playing the world out.

It is really interesting you people didn't invade Iran on those same assumptions, is it because Russia and China watching from backgrounds?
Did Russia watch from the backgrounds of Afghanistan?
if they only kidnap people from countries like US, UK, and France, then why are the leftwing do gooders not allowing us to deport them from our countries when they openly express their hatred for the west.
please remember that there are many of us who disagree with the invasions, so please do not get us confused with the governments who did...The islamists can shout all they want....but not in our non muslim country.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#47    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts
  • Joined:21 Feb 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Not disclosed

  • "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 19 January 2013 - 04:37 PM

Russia has no interest from Afgan, it does on other hand from Iran, that is why your Govn. didn't interact with Syria and Iran both countries buy weaponry from Russians.
About kidnappings there are certain sects,movements who would be delighted that some turists came from those countries, but people know that, so they don't go to vacations to such hostile countries. They are not all filled with same hate, but the large percentage is.
And yes i know there is a large portion of US people who disagreed with whole invasion plan. I didn't mean as it sounded, it was your government who ordered those, more specific Bush administration..and now he is living hes norrmal life liek nothing happened... i would put a bullet in hes head...

He is responsible for alot of deaths... Good US people died because of trash politics and their selfishness.so did innocent Afgan,Libyian,...etc. families,people who didn't had nothing to do with nothing...and so you now see why i have such hatred towards US govn...and not taking anything for granted whatever they say.... Obama is the same person... Trash politican.

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#48    freetoroam

freetoroam

    Honourary member of the UM asylum

  • Member
  • 6,810 posts
  • Joined:11 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:rivers and canals of England and Wales.

  • If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 19 January 2013 - 04:49 PM

View PostNuke_em, on 19 January 2013 - 04:37 PM, said:

Russia has no interest from Afgan, it does on other hand from Iran, that is why your Govn. didn't interact with Syria and Iran both countries buy weaponry from Russians.
About kidnappings there are certain sects,movements who would be delighted that some turists came from those countries, but people know that, so they don't go to vacations to such hostile countries. They are not all filled with same hate, but the large percentage is.
And yes i know there is a large portion of US people who disagreed with whole invasion plan. I didn't mean as it sounded, it was your government who ordered those, more specific Bush administration..and now he is living hes norrmal life liek nothing happened... i would put a bullet in hes head...

He is responsible for alot of deaths... Good US people died because of trash politics and their selfishness.so did innocent Afgan,Libyian,...etc. families,people who didn't had nothing to do with nothing...and so you now see why i have such hatred towards US govn...and not taking anything for granted whatever they say.... Obama is the same person... Trash politican.
Russia are no longer in Afghanistan.

As for tourists going to hostile countries, those kidnapped are not tourists but workers, maybe we can say they should not go there to work either, but then why can we not refuse people coming to our countries to work too?  Those going to work there are professionals hopefully to benefit the country, but do we then say no one can do this in future?
As for the governments stance on the wars, I fully agree with you, but it is also these governments who have allowed not only the rise of the fanatical muslims in our country, but have allowed the do gooders to have their say over ours.
Sorry the islamists can not have it both ways...they can not say well the westerners should not come to our countries in the first place, and yet also demand that the islamist movement is allowed in the west.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#49    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

    Spud the Mackem

  • Member
  • 3,463 posts
  • Joined:28 Oct 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Yeo Valley,Darkest Somerset.

  • man who ask for nothing shall never be disappointed

Posted 19 January 2013 - 05:01 PM

View Post.AKUMA., on 19 January 2013 - 11:24 AM, said:

Your paranoid and somewhat dilusional :/
  You obviously havent been to Iran , Saudi , Iraq , so you cant condemn if you dont know the facts, Get with your History son.

(1) try your best, ............if that dont work.
(2) try your second best, ........if that dont work
(3) give up you aint gonna win

#50    pallidin

pallidin

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 6,786 posts
  • Joined:09 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Somewhere south of the North Pole

  • "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 19 January 2013 - 05:18 PM

View PostNuke_em, on 19 January 2013 - 03:39 PM, said:

It is really interesting you people didn't invade Iran on those same assumptions, is it because Russia and China watching from backgrounds?

Most likely that is a strong factor.


#51    Yamato

Yamato

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 10,475 posts
  • Joined:08 Aug 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:55 PM

View PostNuke_em, on 19 January 2013 - 03:39 PM, said:

They would kidnap only people from countries like US,UK, France... which at the end were one countries that invaded their lands under false flag assumptions... Didn't it all started this way? And at the end US and their allies are victims... playing the world out.

It is really interesting you people didn't invade Iran on those same assumptions, is it because Russia and China watching from backgrounds?
It's because of Russia and China but it's also because we're morally and financially bankrupt.  If the bipartisan war mongers actually want to weaken this country anymore, they should dig deep into their own pockets and pay for their special interests themselves.  

China has giant oil contracts with Iran.   They would sneeze at accepting anymore Federal Reserve Notes and send our country to financial ruin almost overnight if we attacked Iran over Israel's fear mongering and saber rattling.  That might be the best thing that ever happens to this country because it will mark the end of the game.  The taxpayers will have had enough of this insanity.   Keep playing blood games with our treasure Washington, and learn your lesson the hard way if you must.

"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela

#52    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,570 posts
  • Joined:16 Dec 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Free America

  • it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:59 PM

Quote

I find Islamic radicals becoming far more agressive, and completely intolerant of anything against their own beliefs, such as destroying World Heritage sites{aka Historical monuments/sites) in some of their occupied locations, and forcefully submiting harsh Sharia law towards citizens.

I imagine they feel the same way when we invade there countries use drones to kill them and carry out a worldwide agenda to wipe them out regardless of what there beliefs are.


#53    and then

and then

    Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

  • Member
  • 13,665 posts
  • Joined:15 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Land's End

  • Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:38 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 19 January 2013 - 07:59 PM, said:

I imagine they feel the same way when we invade there countries use drones to kill them and carry out a worldwide agenda to wipe them out regardless of what there beliefs are.
Come again?  Are you saying that the western nations -primarily the US - just on a lark decided to pillage the M.E. and north Africa? Really?  I hear these accusations until they make me ill.  It's as though the people around the world have decided that the US IS the chief evil in the world and that we pretty much are getting what's coming to us.  And to those I say I hope for them that the get to see a world where the US no longer holds sway in any fashion.  Where China and Russia and Europe decide who and what is deserving of mercy and tolerance.  I cannot think of any greater curse.  But if you truly believe  Islam to be non threatening then cuddle right up, boys :) We'll see how that works out for ya!

  We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#54    shadowlark

shadowlark

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts
  • Joined:17 Jul 2008
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Edmonton

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:38 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 19 January 2013 - 03:50 PM, said:

The islamists can shout all they want....but not in our non muslim country.

So, it's only God-fearing Christians who have freedom of speech? Or are Jews allowed free speech? Buddhists? Atheists? Everyone except Muslims?

View Postfreetoroam, on 19 January 2013 - 04:49 PM, said:

Russia are no longer in Afghanistan.

As for tourists going to hostile countries, those kidnapped are not tourists but workers, maybe we can say they should not go there to work either, but then why can we not refuse people coming to our countries to work too?

Ummm...you can refuse them if the don't have the proper paperwork to work in your country. That's the whole point of work visas. As horrific as it is, these workers know the risks when they go to work in war-torn countries. They know there's a chance they could be killed. It's sad, but true.


#55    Drayno

Drayno

    Reverend Dudemeister

  • Member
  • 3,682 posts
  • Joined:18 Jan 2008
  • Gender:Male

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:33 PM

View PostOverSword, on 18 January 2013 - 08:10 PM, said:

How can you declare war on them?  It's not like declaring war on a nation.  It's declaring war on a notion.

The same way you declare war on terror.

"One leader, one people, signifies one master and millions of slaves." - Camus

#56    .AKUMA.

.AKUMA.

    Paranormal Investigator

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts
  • Joined:28 May 2005
  • Gender:Male

  • The True Warrior Enters The Arena with all his powers
    At the Ready.

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:20 AM

View Postand then, on 19 January 2013 - 09:38 PM, said:

Come again?  Are you saying that the western nations -primarily the US - just on a lark decided to pillage the M.E. and north Africa? Really?  I hear these accusations until they make me ill.  It's as though the people around the world have decided that the US IS the chief evil in the world and that we pretty much are getting what's coming to us.  And to those I say I hope for them that the get to see a world where the US no longer holds sway in any fashion.  Where China and Russia and Europe decide who and what is deserving of mercy and tolerance.  I cannot think of any greater curse.  But if you truly believe  Islam to be non threatening then cuddle right up, boys :) We'll see how that works out for ya!
As a self proclaimed "zionist christian" its in your faith to appose anything other than christ, and ofcourse your ideology is based around the security and well being of israel, so its not hard to understand your bias against islam.
what defines a muslim is not the quran, because unlike the bible muslims dont consider the quran as a guide or a set of orders,but knowledge! how one interprets this knowledge is up to them, thus why their is so much religious devision among the islamic world. Islam states that eventually there will be 73 differant sects of islam and only one of them will represent the true message of god.
As for the united states being the root cause of most of todays problems, just know they are pretty much responsible for most of the destabilisation of much of the middle east, and the root cause of much of the extreamism.

One World, One Order

The Greatest Accomplishment of the Devil, Was Convincing the world he doesn't Exist.

#57    and then

and then

    Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

  • Member
  • 13,665 posts
  • Joined:15 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Land's End

  • Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:27 AM

View Post.AKUMA., on 20 January 2013 - 03:20 AM, said:

As a self proclaimed "zionist christian" its in your faith to appose anything other than christ, and ofcourse your ideology is based around the security and well being of israel, so its not hard to understand your bias against islam.
what defines a muslim is not the quran, because unlike the bible muslims dont consider the quran as a guide or a set of orders,but knowledge! how one interprets this knowledge is up to them, thus why their is so much religious devision among the islamic world. Islam states that eventually there will be 73 differant sects of islam and only one of them will represent the true message of god.
As for the united states being the root cause of most of todays problems, just know they are pretty much responsible for most of the destabilisation of much of the middle east, and the root cause of much of the extreamism.
One does not have to be a Zionist Christian to see the evidence of what is being done in the name of Islam.  And yes, I'm sure you can list many, many things from the past of how Christians did awful things.  They were not obeying Christ's commands.  When Muslims do awful things , they, for the most part, use Muhammad's example as justification.  I'll not defend the actions of my nation to you or anyone else.  America has done wrong in the world to be sure.  When others have the ascendancy we'll see how America's acts compare with them.  Choose who you will support and good luck with the outcome.  And for the record, yes, I am Christian Zionist and am biased toward the people of Israel.  That is not the same as approving every act of stupidity by their secular government.  Nor is it about cheering on the wrongdoing of any individual Jew.  God is just and is not mocked.

  We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#58    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts
  • Joined:21 Feb 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Not disclosed

  • "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:44 AM

View Postfreetoroam, on 19 January 2013 - 04:49 PM, said:

Russia are no longer in Afghanistan.

As for tourists going to hostile countries, those kidnapped are not tourists but workers, maybe we can say they should not go there to work either, but then why can we not refuse people coming to our countries to work too? Those going to work there are professionals hopefully to benefit the country, but do we then say no one can do this in future?
As for the governments stance on the wars, I fully agree with you, but it is also these governments who have allowed not only the rise of the fanatical muslims in our country, but have allowed the do gooders to have their say over ours.
Sorry the islamists can not have it both ways...they can not say well the westerners should not come to our countries in the first place, and yet also demand that the islamist movement is allowed in the west.

Well if someone would send work force to such country i at least expect a certain security force with them,,, otherwise the company would gamble with their lives.
And you are right too, on the subject on foreigners/islamist coming to your country i know it might sound abit rasist but your authorty should restrict any such arrivals from coming to your states in the first place. That would be a good idea, plus you would ensure that no future terrror supporter is already there.

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#59    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,570 posts
  • Joined:16 Dec 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Free America

  • it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:59 AM

Quote

Come again?  Are you saying that the western nations -primarily the US - just on a lark decided to pillage the M.E. and north Africa? Really?  I hear these accusations until they make me ill.  It's as though the people around the world have decided that the US IS the chief evil in the world and that we pretty much are getting what's coming to us.  And to those I say I hope for them that the get to see a world where the US no longer holds sway in any fashion.  Where China and Russia and Europe decide who and what is deserving of mercy and tolerance.  I cannot think of any greater curse.  But if you truly believe  Islam to be non threatening then cuddle right up, boys :) We'll see how that works out for ya!

Its not what Christians aka USofA have done in thre past. Its what they continue to do in the name of making $$. There is no moral imperative left to go after the terrorists of 911. I believe we have completed that bloody job. They perpetrators of that event and many many of there contemporaries are long now dead. Now the responsible thing to do is stop the madness and try to make a peace with an enemy that fought us tooth and nail for many years across several countries. Or we can continue down this path of invading foreign lands and killing Islamic fighters as well as  innocent civilians in what is quickly becoming to appear like a "holy war" against Islam unless it eats the American poisoned apple.

Im an American and I support my troops as m uch if not more then the next American but I dont agree with this policy of exterminating an anemy we are producing with our own aggressive policy of drone attacks and invasion of sovereign lands. aka Mali via contractors for the USofA actual troops for the French.

So Im not buying what your selling and we ARE looking an evil thug to most of the world. Shame on us.


#60    freetoroam

freetoroam

    Honourary member of the UM asylum

  • Member
  • 6,810 posts
  • Joined:11 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:rivers and canals of England and Wales.

  • If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:30 PM

View Postshadowlark, on 19 January 2013 - 10:38 PM, said:

So, it's only God-fearing Christians who have freedom of speech? Or are Jews allowed free speech? Buddhists? Atheists? Everyone except Muslims?



Ummm...you can refuse them if the don't have the proper paperwork to work in your country. That's the whole point of work visas. As horrific as it is, these workers know the risks when they go to work in war-torn countries. They know there's a chance they could be killed. It's sad, but true.
I actually said they can shout all they like, but not in a western country, hows that saying except muslims?
I am not a Christian, i am not religious, after the slaughtering of the Pagans and Celts years back by the Christians, it would be nice to know that we have learned something from the evils of the past, but no, the islamists are the ones who are now on a quest to enforce their laws and rules around the world and disrespect anyone who does not follow allah.
As i said, every one has freedom of speech, but not when they are preaching their hatred to the people in the country they are living in....eg: England.
When was the last time you saw Buddhists preaching their hatred towards the West, or holding people hostage just because they were foreign and not a follower of their ways?

How can you even compare the islamic fundamentalists to the other religions today?

As for going to work in war torn countries, yes they know the risks, maybe no body from a foreign country should ever go to these countries again, that includes the doctors and medics and charity workers going to help the innocent. Maybe the whole world should just sit back and watch the islamists slaughter everyone in their path......hmm, not sure about that!!!!

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users