Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

any questions for Philip Morris?

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#16    Night Walker

Night Walker

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts

• We're all storytellers. We all live in a network of stories. There isn't a stronger connection between people than storytelling.

J.M. Smith

Posted 01 June 2013 - 04:36 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image Yes! Canada's most fearsome predator. The Kodiak Marmoset – it's the world's largest smallest primate. "My God! He's killing us..."

The Yowie-ocalypse is upon us...

#17    shrooma

shrooma

.. Pint Pot Politician.

• 3,506 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 01 June 2013 - 04:58 AM

View PostSakari, on 01 June 2013 - 02:26 AM, said:

Posted Image

this kinda looks like my last date!
(starting from the right)
sober.
after 5 beers.
after 10.
:-)

- - - - -disclaimer- - - - -    
all posts- without exception- are humourous.
if you fail to grasp the sublety, then don't whine on like a mardy-arsed
bth due to your lack of understanding.

#18    Rapscallion

Rapscallion

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 06:54 AM

Any pictures of one of his gorrila suits ?

#19    MoorWalks

MoorWalks

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 01 June 2013 - 08:35 AM

View PostBrian Topp, on 01 June 2013 - 02:07 AM, said:

If you don't care why are you here, why bother posting? Truth is You do. You want to go "I can/see/feel/taste/smell/know/believe/think "this" and i don't want any one to disagree with me".

Truth is I don't.. Just interested.

Without any proof its just words.

Posted Image

#20    MoorWalks

MoorWalks

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 01 June 2013 - 08:37 AM

View PostSakari, on 01 June 2013 - 12:49 AM, said:

Glad you posted that...

I will not ask him your question then....

My God...

No doubt whatever he has to say skeptics will believe his every word. edited to add:

Probably a good idea you didn't ask that then.. No point asking him to provide something kind of evidence is there.

Edited by xsas, 01 June 2013 - 08:54 AM.

Posted Image

#21    Aus Der Box Skeptisch

Aus Der Box Skeptisch

apologist by opinion

• 2,766 posts
  • Location:arizona (originally the wisconsin/minnesota area eh!)

• Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. ―Siddhārtha Gautama

Posted 01 June 2013 - 06:36 PM

View Postxsas, on 01 June 2013 - 08:37 AM, said:

No doubt whatever he has to say skeptics will believe his every word. edited to add:

Probably a good idea you didn't ask that then.. No point asking him to provide something kind of evidence is there.
Bitter are we?

"Though I stand in opposition to you, I am not opposed to you. Night and Day stand in opposition to each other, but they are not opposed to each other -they are merely two halves of the same coin."

#22    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,151 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 01 June 2013 - 06:45 PM

View Postxsas, on 01 June 2013 - 08:37 AM, said:

I did ask about that, as I wanted to know.

Why do you keep posting if you do not care?.....Not that I care.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#23    MoorWalks

MoorWalks

• 6,293 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 07:07 PM

View PostAus Der Box Skeptisch, on 01 June 2013 - 06:36 PM, said:

Bitter are we?

Obviously..

Posted Image

#24    MoorWalks

MoorWalks

• 6,293 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 07:17 PM

View PostSakari, on 01 June 2013 - 06:45 PM, said:

I did ask about that, as I wanted to know.

Why do you keep posting if you do not care?.....Not that I care.

I don't care about many topics I post in.. I just have an opinion.

I didn't realize you had to be really committed to something to be allowed to post.. :tu:

Posted Image

#25    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,764 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 01 June 2013 - 07:21 PM

Did he mention anything about  John Chambers or any of the other guys mentioned in the articles below?

In fact, for years it has been "generally known" in the Hollywood special effects makeup community that Academy Award® winning makeup artist John Chambers fabricated the suit in the Patterson Bigfoot film.
In 1967 Chambers created the makeup for Planet of the Apes, which was released in 1968. The Patterson film was allegedly shot on October 20, 1967
I next heard about Chambers making the Patterson Bigfoot Suit in 1995, from effects makeup artist Dave Kindlon. Dave was working with his wife Colleen on an animatronic cat for Disney's remake of That Darn Cat at the time.
http://www.strangema...chambers17.html

Rumors circulated that the creature seen in the Patterson-Gimlin film was a suit designed by movie special effects expert John Chambers, who designed the ape costumes seen in many of the original Planet of the Apes films, and was reportedly an acquaintance of Ray Wallace and Bob Gimlin.
http://monsterkidcla...=1#.UapI7ZwhMok

There are also rumours that Patterson rented the suit off Chambers.

Edited by freetoroam, 01 June 2013 - 07:22 PM.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#26    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 17,785 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 02 June 2013 - 12:46 AM

So other then his Word, is there any evidence? A book or ledger with accounts, or receipts? A letter? A phone bill? Anything that could tie Morris to Patterson? It sounds like the same story he was telling back in 2003, except probably a lot more polished.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#27    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,151 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 02 June 2013 - 02:13 AM

View Postfreetoroam, on 01 June 2013 - 07:21 PM, said:

Did he mention anything about  John Chambers or any of the other guys mentioned in the articles below?

In fact, for years it has been "generally known" in the Hollywood special effects makeup community that Academy Award® winning makeup artist John Chambers fabricated the suit in the Patterson Bigfoot film.
In 1967 Chambers created the makeup for Planet of the Apes, which was released in 1968. The Patterson film was allegedly shot on October 20, 1967
I next heard about Chambers making the Patterson Bigfoot Suit in 1995, from effects makeup artist Dave Kindlon. Dave was working with his wife Colleen on an animatronic cat for Disney's remake of That Darn Cat at the time.
http://www.strangema...chambers17.html

Rumors circulated that the creature seen in the Patterson-Gimlin film was a suit designed by movie special effects expert John Chambers, who designed the ape costumes seen in many of the original Planet of the Apes films, and was reportedly an acquaintance of Ray Wallace and Bob Gimlin.
http://monsterkidcla...=1#.UapI7ZwhMok

There are also rumours that Patterson rented the suit off Chambers.

I did not get into that. I asked about evidence and such. I am busy right now, but I will respond better later on this.

View PostDieChecker, on 02 June 2013 - 12:46 AM, said:

So other then his Word, is there any evidence? A book or ledger with accounts, or receipts? A letter? A phone bill? Anything that could tie Morris to Patterson? It sounds like the same story he was telling back in 2003, except probably a lot more polished.

No evidence Die. I can not make anything up. We just had a friendly chat on the phone. He was nice enough to call me ( twice ) knowing I am no one, and that I was not writing a journal or a book. He new it was for personal reasons only. To me, that says something. He mentioned he gets a ton of requests for interviews and such, and he rareley does them.He said he could be booked every day with them.

Anyway, I have no evidence, I only have what he said to me, and how he talked to me like a friend. He did not try to convince me of anything. We actually talked more about other things then Bigfoot. He told me if I were ever in the area to let him know.

He is sending me a copy of a arrest warrant for Patterson. ( I am sure some know of this )

He told me of a cool story with National Geographic, doing a shoot in Washington. Sounded recent, but it may have been older. It was with the suit.

Funny stuff, I will post it later.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#28    skookum

skookum

Psychic Spy

• 1,417 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 06:14 AM

Would this be the arrest warrant for the overdue rental bill for the camera?  

Strange he kept a copy of that.

Posted Image

#29    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,151 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 06:21 AM

View Postskookum, on 02 June 2013 - 06:14 AM, said:

Would this be the arrest warrant for the overdue rental bill for the camera?  

Strange he kept a copy of that.

Yes, and it is kind of lame, and even Phil said that.

The charges were dropped on that......

It is just one of many things showing that Patterson was a con man, and a fraud, and a liar.....Kind of one piece of evidence for those still trying to prove anything.

It is not something he " kept ", he just happened to have a copy of it, and we discussed it, so he asked for my address to send a copy. Phil used to do talks on this. I need to go back and find the name of the book his daughter suggested. I think it may be a very good read, I have seen it on other sites also.....Nothing Morris or anyone he knows wrote.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#30    skookum

skookum

Psychic Spy

• 1,417 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 06:32 AM

I had an overdue library book once.  Am I considered a con man?

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users