Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 6 votes

The History of Schizophrenia

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
559 replies to this topic

#301    notforgotten

notforgotten

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

• The educated lie can be the most deceiving...gullible people believe them without question.

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:15 AM

View PostBeany, on 28 April 2013 - 04:37 AM, said:

Oh, quit being so rational. Where's the fun in that? There's no drama, no threat of death by fiery flames, no secret plots or emissaries of evil, no tension between good & evil to be resolved in a satisfactory way, no denouement. Spelling that last word may have been the hardest thing I've done all day.  Hellfire & damnation, as retro as they are, are apparently making a big comeback. Oh, I have to go, I think I hear the four horsemen swiftly approaching, no doubt to deliver my heathen soul to the eternal flames. No, it turned out to be my neighbors aussies let out for an evening run.
It is better not to see the unseen, then to be tormented by the devils.

Edited by notforgotten, 28 April 2013 - 05:15 AM.

#302    Arbenol

Arbenol

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:39 AM

Abandon thread!

21 pages of this would make anyone psychotic.

#303    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 07:22 PM

View Postnotforgotten, on 27 April 2013 - 07:51 PM, said:

What I see is the American people looking for truth in spiritual matters. I see the American Psychiatric Association shadowing the truth with the lie that schizophrenia is merely an implied brain disorder and not persecution or suffering at the hands of the devils.

You've asserted this over a dozen times in this thread and you have yet to offer us one single tiny shred of evidence to support your outrageous conspiracy theory. Clearly you can do nothing but repeat it over and over which is a waste of everyone's time. Go file a law suit and see how quickly your claim falls apart in front of rational people.

Isn't one symptom of schizophrenia doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting different results? What results have you gotten from your posts here?

#304    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

• Im so happy I bleed it.

Posted 28 April 2013 - 10:16 PM

to know truth is to know thy own sheep.

Other life in the universe?, you dare to imply there are entities possibly far greater than us almighty humans, creators of canned ham and reality tv. Nonsense. Absurd.

The reality that stupidy exists in abundance doesnt bother me. Its the fact that theres still no cure.

#305    Theater of Dreams

Theater of Dreams

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 53 posts

• 'Open your eyes, Victoria!'

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:36 AM

View Postnotforgotten, on 28 April 2013 - 03:58 AM, said:

Schizophrenia is a good demonstration of divine punishment and how we are shackled to the Evil One. Schizophrenia is punishment by the Holy Spirit for sin.

That's a good slap in the face to any Schizophrenic person. To have to suffer from tortuous symptoms and then to be accused of deserving it. Shame on you.

Dream Theater

#306    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:10 AM

View PostTheater of Dreams, on 29 April 2013 - 01:36 AM, said:

That's a good slap in the face to any Schizophrenic person. To have to suffer from tortuous symptoms and then to be accused of deserving it. Shame on you.

Yep, turns out they were witches after all.

He's been slapping them left and right. He also accused them of defrauding the government out of disability checks by pretending schizophrenia is an illness. A good number of schizophrenics are living productive lives on medication and receive no assistance from the government.

#307    Theater of Dreams

Theater of Dreams

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 02:09 AM

View Postscowl, on 29 April 2013 - 04:10 AM, said:

Yep, turns out they were witches after all.

He's been slapping them left and right. He also accused them of defrauding the government out of disability checks by pretending schizophrenia is an illness. A good number of schizophrenics are living productive lives on medication and receive no assistance from the government.

No kidding! My uncle's good friends with a woman who has Schizophrenia, and she's doing just fine. Medication's supposedly working wonders. I'd say the 'b****** doctors from hell' notforgotten's been condemning are helping more then hurting. Unless or course, the medicine she's getting is 5mg of holy water a week. <_< Ridiculous.

Dream Theater

#308    notforgotten

notforgotten

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

• The educated lie can be the most deceiving...gullible people believe them without question.

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:04 AM

View Postscowl, on 28 April 2013 - 07:22 PM, said:

You've asserted this over a dozen times in this thread and you have yet to offer us one single tiny shred of evidence to support your outrageous conspiracy theory. This is not a conspiracy theory. The psychiatrist does not have a shred of evidence. They will simply tell you that "they do not believe that schizophrenia is caused by evil spirits". Their research merely "implies" that schizophrenia is a brain disorder. No psychiatrist will tell you anything different. Many schizophrenics have taken pictures of what they have seen. Many schizophrenics know that it is real and not in their heads. Clearly you can do nothing but repeat it over and over which is a waste of everyone's time. Not as many times as this lie been repeated in the minds of the American people. The truth is seldom a waste of time for anybody, only for those that refuse to see it. Go file a law suit and see how quickly your claim falls apart in front of rational people. The rational people that you speak of are incapable of understanding the unseen.

Isn't one symptom of schizophrenia doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting different results? This is the doctrine of the twelve step program. What results have you gotten from your posts here? Results are something that only God can see. They are beyond my scope.

#309    notforgotten

notforgotten

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:14 AM

View PostTheater of Dreams, on 29 April 2013 - 01:36 AM, said:

There is no shame in the truth. The truth exists whether we believe in it or not.

#310    Theater of Dreams

Theater of Dreams

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:32 AM

View Postnotforgotten, on 30 April 2013 - 04:14 AM, said:

There is no shame in the truth. The truth exists whether we believe in it or not.

Instead of quoting fortune cookies, you should start offering evidence behind your claims... Is what I want to say, but others have already requested the same thing from you only to no avail. Your close-mindedness is an insult to the admirable Christians out there.

Dream Theater

#311    notforgotten

notforgotten

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:53 AM

View Postscowl, on 29 April 2013 - 04:10 AM, said:

Yep, turns out they were witches after all. I'm not saying that anyone is or was ever a witch. Although consultation of demons can lead to knowledge of the future. This is not advised. As it turns out, those schizophrenics without misinterpretation who have claimed to witness God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, angels and devils have been telling the truth all along. Those in heaven reach out to these broken souls.

He's been slapping them left and right. He also accused them of defrauding the government out of disability checks by pretending schizophrenia is an illness. I'm not accusing anyone of defrauding the government. I'm not saying that schizophrenia is not a mental illness. The devils can do devastating work on the minds of its victims. A good number of schizophrenics are living productive lives on medication and receive no assistance from the government.
The truth can not harm anyone, but could lead them to loving God and a distaste for sin to be delivered from this evil, our enemy, the devils and further punishment in the afterlife. The lie is destructive and can lead the schizophrenic to joining those persecuting souls in the afterlife.

#312    notforgotten

notforgotten

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:06 AM

View PostTheater of Dreams, on 30 April 2013 - 02:09 AM, said:

No kidding! My uncle's good friends with a woman who has Schizophrenia, and she's doing just fine. Medication's supposedly working wonders. I'd say the 'b****** doctors from hell' notforgotten's been condemning are helping more then hurting. Unless or course, the medicine she's getting is 5mg of holy water a week. <_< Ridiculous.
I'm glad to hear that your uncles good friend is doing fine. I'm not against medication, if it helps. It's not the psychiatrist that I'm against, but the lie that schizophrenia is only a brain disorder is what I'm against. The truth could lead people to God and salvation.

#313    notforgotten

notforgotten

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:46 AM

View PostTheater of Dreams, on 30 April 2013 - 04:32 AM, said:

Instead of quoting fortune cookies, you should start offering evidence behind your claims... I have witnesses...millions of them, for thousands of years, people have given testimony to the truth. The truth has been known and still is amongst many people. To my support, you can look up schizophrenia and spiritual warfare, schizophrenia and demons, and the history of schizophrenia. Is what I want to say, but others have already requested the same thing from you only to no avail. Not one person can provide evidence that what I speak is not true. Your close-mindedness is an insult to the admirable Christians out there. My mind is open to the unseen. Psychiatry has closed theirs long ago.
Psychiatry has closed the minds of many people to the unseen. I find this to be an injustice to those in the invisible spirit world. And an injustice to the American who would otherwise know of this world.

#314    notforgotten

notforgotten

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:42 AM

The Truth about Schizophrenia

Schizophrenia is temporal punishment due to sin. Although, the Catholic Church views schizophrenia as the same mental illness described by psychiatry, they would have to discern whether a person is undergoing temporal punishment on an individual basis. I believe that schizophrenia is always temporal punishment and that the church has been misled by psychiatry.

The Catechism of the Catholic Church on temporal punishment is as follows:

Temporal punishment is purification of the unhealthy attachment to creatures, which is a consequence of sin that perdues even after death. We must be purified either during our earthly life through prayer and a conversion which comes from fervent charity (love for God & neighbor), or after death in purgatory.

Every sin, even venial, entails an unhealthy attachment to creatures, which must be purified either here on earth, or after death in a state called purgatory. This purification frees one from what is called the "temporal punishment" of sin. This punishment must not be conceived as kind of vengeance inflicted by God from without, but as following from the very nature of sin. A conversion which proceeds from a fervent charity can attain the complete purification of the sinner in such a way that no punishment would remain.

The forgiveness of sin and restoration of communion with God entail the remission of the eternal punishment of sin, but temporal punishment of sin still remains. While patiently bearing sufferings and trials of all kinds and, when the day comes, serenely facing death, the Christian must strive to accept this temporal punishment of sin as a grace. He should strive by works of mercy and charity, as well as by prayer and the various practices of penance, to put off completely the "old man" and to put on the "new man".

#315    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,254 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:00 AM

Well I have to put in my oar, even though my better judgement says I shouldn't.  "Notforgotten" is sick, and an object lesson on too much religion (although I hasten to say that I don't think his religious views cause his problems, but that they are the main symptom).  In my country he would be either in an institution or at a minium on a regime of mandatory medical treatment -- and he would be a much happier person.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users