Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Alien supposedly shot

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#16    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,632 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 09:00 PM

This guy looks a lot like the Varginha alien. Could they be back?

Posted Image

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#17    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,639 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 12:36 AM

And we wonder why they dont come to meet us ? Nuff said !

This is a Work in Progress!

#18    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 03:35 AM

View PostSweetpumper, on 20 July 2012 - 09:00 PM, said:

We didn't exactly roll out the welcome wagon for them last time.  Rumor has it that their ship got shot down and they all ended up dead or in cages somewhere.  Absolutely nothing has been heard of them since.

#19    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,948 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 21 July 2012 - 03:43 AM

lol what a  joke

#20    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 03:58 AM

Posted Image
Oh how sweet, he's planting flowers!  :D

#21    Chosen Undead

Chosen Undead

I'm not a Mutant.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,584 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 04:32 AM

Posted Image

Are you sure they were here in the first place?

#22    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 04:50 AM

View PostSpace_Jockey, on 21 July 2012 - 04:32 AM, said:

Are you sure they were here in the first place?

Maybe they even deserve to get shot.  They certainly look like it.

Well, that was just my bad side talking, the old, unenlightened, redneck MacGuffin.  It reminds me of that time when a deer came running across the firing range and fifty guys just automatically started blazing away at it with M-16s.

I just joined in automatically too...because everyone else was doing it.  That was bad, though, very bad.

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 21 July 2012 - 04:55 AM.

#23    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 04:52 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 21 July 2012 - 04:50 AM, said:

Maybe they even deserve to get shot.  They certainly look like it.
If you're interested in shooting something, this fake picture is a great candidate.  :tu:

Ho harm, no foul.  :yes:

#24    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 04:57 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 21 July 2012 - 04:52 AM, said:

If you're interested in shooting something, this fake picture is a great candidate.  :tu:

Ho harm, no foul.  :yes:

Maybe back in the old days I would just have done it without question, like everyone else was doing.....

#25    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 05:09 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 21 July 2012 - 04:57 AM, said:

Maybe back in the old days I would just have done it without question, like everyone else was doing.....
After reading the edit of the post I quoted, I can make sense of this additional response.  Before that, it was just a picture.

We've all done regretful things McG.  I'd bet that you weren't the only one who just followed suit on that day.  It may have been very bad, but it is also understandable.

#26    dablanco69

dablanco69

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 05:13 AM

FAKE, looks like a puppet of some sort in the first 3 sec. Doesn't look nothing like the supposed deceased alien that is lying on the floor. As a matter of fact, the dead alien looks like a dead monkey corpse that has been dead for a number of weeks. haha.

#27    Habitat

Habitat

Government Agent

• 3,387 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 05:21 AM

It's all part of a government conspiracy to discredit the existence of aliens. :w00t:

#28    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 05:32 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 21 July 2012 - 05:09 AM, said:

After reading the edit of the post I quoted, I can make sense of this additional response.  Before that, it was just a picture.

We've all done regretful things McG.  I'd bet that you weren't the only one who just followed suit on that day.  It may have been very bad, but it is also understandable.

Well, you know, lots of things happened in the past that I would look back on with regrets many years later.  I could say that basically I was young and I really didn't know very much and had little experience of the world.  I was brought up in a time and place where you really didn't ask questions when you were told to do something but just said "yes sir".  That was the way it was, do what you're told, go along the rest.

I'd like to think now that I'm a lot more informed and reflective about many things, not so subservient to authority and the group, so I would make different choices about many things--if I had it to do over again.  Of course, we never can do that.  There are no do-overs.

#29    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 05:40 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 21 July 2012 - 05:32 AM, said:

Well, you know, lots of things happened in the past that I would look back on with regrets many years later.  I could say that basically I was young and I really didn't know very much and had little experience of the world.  I was brought up in a time and place where you really didn't ask questions when you were told to do something but just said "yes sir".  That was the way it was, do what you're told, go along the rest.

I'd like to think now that I'm a lot more informed and reflective about many things, not so subservient to authority and the group, so I would make different choices about many things--if I had it to do over again.  Of course, we never can do that.  There are no do-overs.
I completely understand and I can directly relate.  Ya know McG, we aren't so different.

I'll try one more time, as I head off to bed.  I'm extending a hand of friendship and reconciliation.  We've had some less than positive interactions in the past.  I've put them behind me.  I hope you can put them behind you as well.

I'll dream of a new day and I'll hope that when I wake up my dream will be a reality.

Cheers.

P.S.  I'll still disagree with you I'm sure, as I have no doubt that you'll disagree with me...  but that doesn't mean that we need to be at each others throats.

#30    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 05:47 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 21 July 2012 - 05:40 AM, said:

I completely understand and I can directly relate.  Ya know McG, we aren't so different.

I'll try one more time, as I head off to bed.  I'm extending a hand of friendship and reconciliation.  We've had some less than positive interactions in the past.  I've put them behind me.  I hope you can put them behind you as well.

I'll dream of a new day and I'll hope that when I wake up my dream will be a reality.

Cheers.

P.S.  I'll still disagree with you I'm sure, as I have no doubt that you'll disagree with me...  but that doesn't mean that we need to be at each others throats.

I think you're right.  I'm willing to do that.  God knows, I'm not perfect, and I'm definitely in no position where I could ever claim to be.  Far from it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users