Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Ghost "Hand" In TV Set

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#16    Guest_99 ReD BaLLoOnS_*

Guest_99 ReD BaLLoOnS_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 April 2003 - 03:16 AM

I wonder if I saw that movie.......? :huh:

#17    Sageghost

Sageghost

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 227 posts

Posted 28 April 2003 - 11:15 AM

It'd be handy to be able to see the whole picture again, but I'm fairly sceptical about this one.                                                  

I was just thinking that of all the trails in this life, there is one that matters more than all the others. It is the trail of a true human being.

#18    walrus

walrus

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 May 2003 - 07:50 PM

Another great job of presenting the facts.Nice picture maybe it is real ,I doubt it,I think it is what we call a hoax.                                                  

#19    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,909 posts

Posted 18 May 2003 - 12:18 PM

This looks a bit too good to be true, but there have been a lot of photo's with anomalous appendages appearing in the TV, such a heads and hands.  The fact that it is black and white, is a good indication that it might be a fake, as if it was in colour it might be possible to see the alteration lines.                                                  

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
David Gemmell

#20    Ares137

Ares137

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 May 2003 - 06:02 AM

dry.gif
This is not the first time I've seen this picture. The husband has been cropped out of the picture. The television was unplugged. The image on the screen was caught by accident. two years running.
This photo is older than computers. It has been published in several books. It has been anylized by experts, not tampering, or editing could be found to account for the image on the television. Black and white photos were more common than color in those days.                                                  

#21    Kira

Kira

Government Agent

• 4,183 posts

• Sexiest,
    Prettiest,
    Bloodthirstiest,
    Elf Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Thanks TO xx

Posted 23 May 2003 - 07:24 AM

Ares137: we realise that some of these pics might have been seen before.

But the reason that they are on here as with all the other pics is for people who may not have seen them before to have a look for themselves and give an opinion... as you have done smile.gif                                                  

We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.

#22    Lillian416

Lillian416

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 184 posts

Posted 23 May 2003 - 01:32 PM

I read the story to this, and I guess the same thing happened last year at Christmas, and they were seeing if it would happen again....the television was also unplugged at the time.  Would the age of the photo be a factor in being fake or not?  I thought that the photo was taken at a time where there wasn't the "right stuff" to pull this off as well as it was if it is fake??  Just wondering~~Heather                                                  

~~I wish we could all start out old and go out as a rageing orgasm~~

~~Never look down on somebody, unless you are helping them up~~

#23    dust19

dust19

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 24 June 2003 - 02:37 PM

hmmm so we must ask ourselves, how do ghosts transform themselves into the electrical signals required to generate an image on a CRT? Would they have the same skills with a projections unit? A plasma unit? I just know that if I were a ghost (if of course ghosts are free wondering spirits, and not just remaining magnetic/emotional disturbances) I would look at a TV screen and probably have just as much trouble then as I would right now trying to get inside to appear on the screen   huh.gif                                                      

#24    djdodo

djdodo

Poltergeist

• 2,747 posts

Posted 24 June 2003 - 02:59 PM

lol ((HD)) laugh.gif

I really don't know what it could be ...  wink.gif
Maybe it is a reflection of a light ... but they did not notice ...  unsure.gif                                                      

<span style='color:pink'>Luv is unpredictable. luv's Blind!
Luv is like a Diamond, when it brakes it turns in to dust.
Dont buy luv with money, it never works</span>

#25    Kimm

Kimm

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 24 June 2003 - 05:49 PM

looks fake (but that is all that I say about ghost pictures.... tongue.gif .....)                                                      

Knowledge is power

#26    AlienSama

AlienSama

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 95 posts

Posted 29 June 2003 - 04:13 PM

there are ways this can be pulled off. all you need is the right camera equipment.                                                      

#27    DEADWALKER1

DEADWALKER1

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 05 July 2003 - 01:36 AM

Even though this occured in the 60's it could have been a double exposed picture devil.gif Just wanted to say hello to my buddy Alienjarhead63 for helping me find this site!!! and create An Avatar

P.S.      HELLO ALL                                                      

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users