Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#271    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,551 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:53 PM

View Postnopeda, on 22 November 2012 - 06:32 PM, said:

In contrast to that he would have to be. You haven't gotten to the starting line yet. Are you capable? If so, will you ever get there? If so, when?? What would it take to get you there??? We never find things like that out it seems.

Ah your standard post when you seem to have a problem coming up with a coherent, logical or even common sense reply.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#272    Gaden

Gaden

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 950 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:09 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 26 November 2012 - 03:53 PM, said:

Ah your standard post when you seem to have a problem coming up with a coherent, logical or even common sense reply.

Quaentum, while I certainly understand the sentiment, I would challenge anyone to try and find one. One, just one.

I'm trying to see things from your point of view, I just can't get my head that far up my butt

#273    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,551 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:38 PM

View Postnopeda, on 22 November 2012 - 06:34 PM, said:

I'm confident enough I didn't contradict myself that I'm not going to search out what I said hadn't been answered, and I also will take it for granted that whatever it was still hasn't been answered unless you provide reason to believe otherwise.

That was the beauty of my post.  I quoted parts of two of your posts that showed the contradiction so there was nothing for you to search for, but you either didn't read those quotes or failed to comprehend the contradiction evident within.

nopeda said:

You won't be able to appreciate this aspect, but since this is the starting line for time travel I'll mention it again. All of the matter in the universe is in the condition and positions it's in NOW because of changes it has gone through. It's not like on a tape where the images remain unchanged on different portions of the tape. The matter doesn't exist as it does "somewhere else" because there is no somewhere else for it to exist. And even if it did you'd still have to get there, but there is no "there" to get to. I understand the concept, and the fact that two objects can't occupy the same space. What you're suggesting is that infinite objects can occupy the same space. There's no point pretending that it can. But since apparently you do possibly to the point of even believing it, it seem unlikely you'll ever get to the starting line with this one. It's sad to see people in that position, and even sadder :( that they never seem able to move beyond it.

Your lack of comprehension of what I said is amazing.  You say I possibly believe it even though in my first sentence I said it wasn't possible.  I was explaining the concept of time travel and never indicated that infinite objects could occupy the same space.  For your reference, when talking about time travel, it isn't that matter exists somewhere else but somewhen else.

I see you continue to have problems with analogies but we'll try another couple of them to help you understand the concept of time travel better.

You eat a piece of cake today.  Wake up tomorrow, get into your time machine and travel back to a point before you ate the cake.

The Earth is at a specific point in space today.  Tomorrow it will be at a different point in space.  Tomorrow, you get into a time machine and travel back to today.  Everything that has happened in the next 24 hours has yet to happen as you have traveled back before those events have occurred.

AA LOGIC
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps

#274    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,551 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:18 PM

View Postnopeda, on 22 November 2012 - 06:37 PM, said:

You don't want visitors sh*ting on the floor, but you provide a bathroom. It only seems right that if you're creating forums you should have one or two where people can say what they want without forced infringment on how they express themselves. If you don't give a *h** how the **c* someone else expresses him/her self then you can have a lot more open discussions with people. Maybe one reason there are so few people who consider the possibility of other beings, God or gods having been around this planet is because they're often more open minded and don't like to be restricted, while those who cling to the one possibility (which is that they've never been here in any way) feel more comfortable with the restrictions. That's quite possibly a significant part of it, now that we mention it.

You have come here to a message board that doesn't have the type of forum you want and complained that there should be one just because other message boards have one.  You go to someones home and it already has a bathroom.  One put in not for visitors but for those living there and the owners allow you to use it.

If you go to several friends houses and find that one doesn't have HBO but the others do, do you complain to the parents of your friend that they should have HBO because the other places you have been to have it or do you accept the fact that they don't have it?

Trying to indicate that a lack of an open mind or the use of restrictions, concerning aliens or gods existing now or in the past on the Earth, instead of the factual evidence or lack thereof which is applied to determine the validity of the belief, is a poor attempt at misdirection.

In my experience, those that rely on curse words to get their point across many times fail to do so because the curse words take up more and more of the replies.  In any case, you like most of us here are visitors to the site and should accept that the owner has set this board up the way he wants it.

If anyone is unhappy with how the board is set up or laid out they can contact the owner, request changes and accept the decisions that are made.  If it still isn't to a persons liking, they always have the option to go to other sites that are set up they way they want or they can have their own board and run it anyway they like.  It is IMO rude to come here and complain in posts that the board doesn't have something the want.

AA LOGIC

#275    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,551 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:44 PM

View Postnopeda, on 22 November 2012 - 06:41 PM, said:

I consider the possibility that God does not exist and that no xts have ever been to this planet. But I don't dwell ONLY on those two possibilities. In fact there's no reason to go on about them at all unless that's all you've got, and that's all you appear to have. Very few people in this forum appear able to consider the possibility of such beings in realistic ways, yourself included. For example you seem to believe that if God exists he could somehow be something other than an alien, but I feel certain you can't give a realistic example of what else he could possibly be if he exists. If he doesn't exist he doesn't, but if he does he would have to be an alien unless you can say what else you think he could be.

You ignore or vehemently deny any posts, even those that have used evidence that don't support the ancient alien theory.  You have limited yourself to ancient aliens existed and God had to be an alien as can be shown by the last sentence of your post I am replying to.  If you were open minded, you wouldn't require me to show you examples of what God could be if he weren't an alien, you would accept there could be other possibilities, but you do not.  In essence you have as closed a mind as those who you accuse of having.

AA LOGIC

#276    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,551 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:48 PM

View Postnopeda, on 22 November 2012 - 06:44 PM, said:

From my pov it's hard to believe the writers just made it all up and put it in their sacred writings for other people to read. Close to impossible to believe, actually.

Only for those with a closed mind

AA LOGIC

#277    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,446 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:30 AM

Closed minds,and open book sales,thats what drives this world. If E.T was to of really helped out here on earth we would of found factual evidence by now ! A spanner made out of unbeliveiumn! Or a screw driver that was made out of cant be screwed up-iumn ! :tsu:
I know I work with some of the latest tools we build today ! THey all will be around for at least a thousand years ! even if just in our imaginations !

This is a Work in Progress!

#278    Majin_Gohan

Majin_Gohan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:04 AM

Why aliens, why not time travelers, or a lost advance civilization, maybe one that lives underground or underwater I'm sure theres someone who believes all of these, I believe that humans were able to create all the things we have today but I would not be surprised if we had help, if the bible happens to be really based on true events then I would replace the gods and angels with ETs bc a sane mind should believe intelligent beings from one of the trillions of planets came here over unseen people in the sky that created everything with the snap of a finger, the ? Is if any of it is true then were are all the amazing stories and events now, the world is rather plain compared to how it was said it was back then

#279    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,551 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:00 PM

View PostMajin_Gohan, on 27 November 2012 - 06:04 AM, said:

Why aliens, why not time travelers, or a lost advance civilization, maybe one that lives underground or underwater I'm sure theres someone who believes all of these, I believe that humans were able to create all the things we have today but I would not be surprised if we had help, if the bible happens to be really based on true events then I would replace the gods and angels with ETs bc a sane mind should believe intelligent beings from one of the trillions of planets came here over unseen people in the sky that created everything with the snap of a finger, the ? Is if any of it is true then were are all the amazing stories and events now, the world is rather plain compared to how it was said it was back then

Time travel has the unique problem that it is time travel and not space travel.  Going back or forward one day keeps you in your current position but the Earth will have moved 41 million miles.  The farther you go back the farther away the Earth is.  For each year you go you would have to space travel more than a day at the speed of light to reach the Earth.

Even long gone civilizations leave something behind, yet there is no evidence for the kind of advanced civilization you refer to.  In the case of the great pyramid we have the remains of worker camps that would house thousands of workers and the remains of a ramp on the south side of the pyramid, both of which, support the long held views of how the pyramids were built.

Using vibration on the land and sound in the water and use of satellites, we have been able to see pretty much what the earth is made of and mapped it fairly well, yet fond nothing to support advanced civilizations underground or under the water.

With the exception of people and places that can be corroborated through other sources, the Bible is primarily a collection of stories designed to teach.

The world plain?    Imagine yourself living in the world about 1450 BCE and see if what we have would have been amazing to the people back then.

Flying through the air in some kind of bird.
Talking into a hand held box to communicate with someone else far away
Traveling in a chariot that needs no horses and  can go faster than the fastest animal
Watching moving images in a box
Pushing small squares inside a larger square and watching words appear in front of you that others anywhere in the world can read

So you see we do have our marvels and though they are taken for granted by most and are not told of in stories, make the world of today not so plain as you might think.

AA LOGIC

#280    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,600 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:30 PM

View Postnopeda, on 22 November 2012 - 06:34 PM, said:

The matter doesn't exist as it does "somewhere else" because there is no somewhere else for it to exist. And even if it did you'd still have to get there, but there is no "there" to get to.

Posted Image

#281    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• 1,124 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:34 PM

View Postmcrom901, on 27 November 2012 - 06:30 PM, said:

Posted Image
Nice to see this expert in slow motion.
"micro-expressions" in his facial body language when he says "Yes it is",say clearly.
"I am lying."
That's a keeper!
Thanks mcrom.

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#282    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,358 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:30 PM

His face, to me, when he says "yes it is", says "I know something you don't know - there's a classic arrogant superiority to it - it could be that he's spearheading one of the greatest cons of all time or it could be that he's actually a Reptilian in a human suit!

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#283    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:31 PM

I always wondered If the people on Ancient Aliens actually believed half the stuff they were saying

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#284    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:36 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 26 November 2012 - 04:38 PM, said:

The Earth is at a specific point in space today.  Tomorrow it will be at a different point in space.  Tomorrow, you get into a time machine and travel back to today.  Everything that has happened in the next 24 hours has yet to happen as you have traveled back before those events have occurred.
But since the events etc already HAVE taken place there's no place to travel back to. What you're referring to isn't even what you're pretending it is. If a person traveled back to 200 years ago they would cease to exist. Instead when stories talk about time travel they're really talking about everyting in the universe EXCEPT FOR the supposed traveler going back in time. Everything ELSE goes back to the way it was, but the supposed traveler remains the same. So it's not only impossible but also not what you and other people pretend it would be if it were. You're left with nothing :no: not even a concept left to play with.

#285    nopeda

nopeda

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:38 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 26 November 2012 - 03:53 PM, said:

nopeda, on 22 November 2012 - 01:32 PM, said:
In contrast to that he would have to be. You haven't gotten to the starting line yet. Are you capable? If so, will you ever get there? If so, when?? What would it take to get you there??? We never find things like that out it seems.
Ah your standard post when you seem to have a problem
When the problem is that I've been on down the road for years but someone else can't get to the starting line. Which particular starting line did I point out that you can't get to, do you have any idea? Do you think there's any chance you ever could get to it if so, and if so what do you think it would take in order for you to be able to get there?