Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

They Say They Always Go In Threes

ValkyrieVoice

First it was David Carradine, then Ed McMahan, Farrah Fawcett, Michael Jackson, Billy Mays, Karl Malden, the football player (may he rest in peace and forgive me for not knowing his name). If I've missed anyone, I apologize. It's just plain eerie how everyone's dying in like a period of two and a half to three weeks time.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ValkyrieVoice

• MedicTJ

• jesspy

• momentarylapseofreason

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

First it was David Carradine, then Ed McMahan, Farrah Fawcett, Michael Jackson, Billy Mays, Karl Malden, the football player (may he rest in peace and forgive me for not knowing his name). If I've missed anyone, I apologize. It's just plain eerie how everyone's dying in like a period of two and a half to three weeks time.

Mc Nair was his name. I thought the same. Strange. Death found a new garden tool

linked-image

Mc Nair was his name. I thought the same. Strange. Death found a new garden tool

linked-image

lol RIP everyone who died

If Spongebob is next, I'm next in the pool.

I won't be able to handle life.

I just don't know what's going on?

It's like we all die or something?

Except me, dying is something which happens to other people.

I'm going to live forever! and my dog.

:D You go puppy!

so she is going to live forever is she <_<:lol:

I had a friend tell me that in the Bible it says "Stars will start to fall", and thats when the "end" is near, or something like that. I've never heard that.

She is convinced that’s all the celebrities dying are about the passage in the bible. :lol:

I had a friend tell me that in the Bible it says "Stars will start to fall", and thats when the "end" is near, or something like that. I've never heard that.

She is convinced that’s all the celebrities dying are about the passage in the bible. :lol:

That's interesting, however, I believe the passage was speaking of stars in the skies and not celebrities! :D

I should think so......Molly Sugden. Who could forget Molly & her troublesome p***y.

Edited by itsnotoutthere

I should think so......Molly Sugden. Who could forget Molly & her troublesome p***y.
I was just about to add her when I saw that you beat me to it! LOL!

It is going to be harder to chuckle while watching "Are you Being Served" knowing that there simply can not be any more new episodes of that show. I know, there haven't been any new ones in years now but, I had always sort of hoped for a re-union kind of thing. With out her and the wild hair colors, it just wouldn't be worth watching. Speaking of which, my dad loved that show back before he passed away about five years ago. It seems more and more like we have seen the end of an era that we will never have the chance to get back.