Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

how can I get rid of these entities?

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#16    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,823 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:00 PM

This reminds me of the guy who dissected his daughter's guinea pig believing it was a robot spying on him for the government.

http://www.shortnews...rt.cfm?id=24955

#17    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 3,481 posts

• Just because I do not agree doesn't mean I don't understand.

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:22 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 11 November 2012 - 03:00 PM, said:

This reminds me of the guy who dissected his daughter's guinea pig believing it was a robot spying on him for the government.

http://www.shortnews...rt.cfm?id=24955

Good grief, let's hope it doesn't EVER come to anything like that.

#18    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 8,933 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:30 PM

you are having a medical issue. see a doctor immediately

#19    Domina Lucis

Domina Lucis

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

• "I'm not dead, so I'm obviously doing something right."

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:57 PM

View PostProfessor T, on 11 November 2012 - 08:03 AM, said:

Quite right..
I should read more carefully..

Even though, asking on a forum might be a good first choice if one feels that friends/family would not be helpfull or down right dismissive and unconstructive.

Edited to add: at least here you are graced with anonimity.. And not everyone would be so willing to talk about such things to people they know.. Especially if the person is suffering from a hormonal imbalance, paranoia, or phoboia.

Yes, I agree with the anonymity part.

Posted Image

Domina Lucis

#20    gantonio45

gantonio45

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:59 PM

I would have to agree.

Not saying with 100% certainty that you're not experiencing something paranormal; but the best thing to do right now is to see a medical professional about these various issues.  Sleep deprevation alone can have an impact on the rest of your body that can last for weeks at a time.  Only after exhausting any and all options medically/scientifically/biologically would I be concerned of paranormal intrusions.

No matter the outcome, I pray that you remain safe and in good health for as long as you're here.

#21    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,249 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:38 AM

Insects ?
What kind. As I've never heard this before ....ahem...

Miss me?

#22    skydivingstars

skydivingstars

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 113 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:57 AM

insects are spying on you, eh? i would have to agree with a previous post about getting some mental health testing done. better to make sure everything is in the right balance before you chalk it up to the paranormal. :)

#23    billthunder

billthunder

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

• "I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night."

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:21 PM

Sometimes stress and sleep-deprivation can become a vicious cycle when it comes to seeing and hearing things in your home.  It just takes one sleepless night and one thought of, "What was that?" to begin more sleepless nights and more paranoia.  
I agree with the others that you should worry about your health above anything else.  If the shadows and noises are heard by others or increase to a physical manifestation, then you might have a paranormal problem.

#24    C235

C235

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:16 PM

So its happening again! :no: Don't trust the insects! they may inject you with something :P

#25    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,716 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:25 PM

View Postl0st., on 10 November 2012 - 10:56 AM, said:

I feel like I am being watched by some unknown paranormal entity. Some things which have been happening are

seeing black figures in my peripheral vision which vanish when I look directly at them

hearing voices of people I don't know - they say random statements. It is as if they are the thoughts of other people which I am intercepting.

I can't sleep at night very well because I feel like I'm being watched. I also am aware of my dreams being intercepted by some unknown entity so that they can study the human mind

I have also been seeing orbs with my eyes (not photographed) floating.

When I look behind doors I see figures then, then when I look directly at them they disappear

Insects in the house are spying on me

When I try to explain myself occasionally my thoughts disappear and it is as if the entities are not happy with what I am going to say, so they take the thought out of my mind

Pills and a good psychiatrist?

Edited by WoIverine, 15 November 2012 - 02:28 PM.

#26    Beany

Beany

Poltergeist

• 3,162 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:02 PM

My mom thought her neighbors were Russian spies training a giant xray machine on her to read her mind. When she talked about setting their home on fire I went to the police. She also cut the ground wire in her home because she thought her electrical outlets were bugged and was lucky she didn't electrocute herself or set her own home on fire. The fear & anxiety she had did prevent her from getting much sleep, as well. This kind of stuff can get real serious real quick, and people can be harmed. To the OP, get thorough physical & mental exams; you have absolutely nothing to lose. I know you are not a person who would want to harm anyone, so please eliminate that possibility.

#27    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:05 PM

A couple of decades ago I got to work in a mental ward (I believe they have a more PC name for it now) in a large city hospital for college credit. I got to interview paranoid schizophrenics before they were transferred to more adequate facilities. Many of them describe exactly what the OP described. In fact their symptoms were amazingly consistent.

Except for insects spying on them. I heard about spying satellites, spying neighbors, spying Federal agents, and even a spying cat possessed by a demon, but never insects. :no:

#28    with bells on

with bells on

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:59 AM

View Postl0st., on 10 November 2012 - 10:56 AM, said:

I feel like I am being watched by some unknown paranormal entity. Some things which have been happening are

seeing black figures in my peripheral vision which vanish when I look directly at them

hearing voices of people I don't know - they say random statements. It is as if they are the thoughts of other people which I am intercepting.

I can't sleep at night very well because I feel like I'm being watched. I also am aware of my dreams being intercepted by some unknown entity so that they can study the human mind

I have also been seeing orbs with my eyes (not photographed) floating.

When I look behind doors I see figures then, then when I look directly at them they disappear

Insects in the house are spying on me

When I try to explain myself occasionally my thoughts disappear and it is as if the entities are not happy with what I am going to say, so they take the thought out of my mind

i know some of the stuff people post on here is kind of hard to believe, and it is normal to think that they are having a mental health issue.. so no judgement on the comments above.. but, the OP is serious.. there is no mental health issue here.. he/she is/was living on a dark portal/vortex and its now been closed..  its a long story.. and i have a dinner guest arriving shortly.. so if the OPer responds to my PM i will write out here what was really going on there etc.. dark forces/spirits can invade/possess any living thing.. including flys.. and especially the mind, so it can make you go koo koo because they would of been feeding off his fear, as its been a feeding frenzy there on those type of emotions and energy.. but it should all be a lot clearer now..

mental health is an interesting thing.. how many people that are locked away in mental asylums are there because of demonic possession/paranormal interference?? a lot!!..

peace to this poster called "Lost".. buddy, lets hope you wont be so lost anymore.. bless your heart and soul..  

peace..

#29    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:22 PM

View Postwith bells on, on 16 November 2012 - 07:59 AM, said:

i know some of the stuff people post on here is kind of hard to believe, and it is normal to think that they are having a mental health issue.. so no judgement on the comments above.. but, the OP is serious.. there is no mental health issue here.. he/she is/was living on a dark portal/vortex and its now been closed..

Schizophrenia exists and the OP described the symptoms exactly. They need to be evaluated by a mental health professional before their symptoms control their lives. They do not need to be told by a stranger "there is no mental health issue here" and they do not need to be frightened even more by tales of dark portals and vortexes.

#30    with bells on

with bells on

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:35 AM

View Postscowl, on 16 November 2012 - 08:22 PM, said:

Schizophrenia exists and the OP described the symptoms exactly. They need to be evaluated by a mental health professional before their symptoms control their lives. They do not need to be told by a stranger "there is no mental health issue here" and they do not need to be frightened even more by tales of dark portals and vortexes.

scowl, i know that schizophrenia exists.. ive had a friend i used to work with that has it... its very sad..

but this is an unsolved mystery forum.. its going to have some wacky, far out there mysteries that people need help with.. unfortunately, nearly all of them could fall into the mental health box.. its normal for you and anyone to think this particular case is that issue.. all im saying is ive been to this person's home on an energy level and i saw what was going on there, in full psychic vision .. and i can tell you this is not a mental health issue..  

i dont expect anyone here to understand this.. thats not my role to make you understand.. im just giving a different take on what i see as being the issue.. and have been working to resolve that issue.. i dont doubt that quite a few people that post on this site with stories are suffering for some mental imbalance, so i understand the comments after this OP posted them.. it sounds totally ridiculous that a fly could be staring at you or whatever it was they said.. so you are justified in saying what you have.. to a rational mind, it would be schizophrenia.. but im saying not everything is as it seems.. and this case is one of those..    

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users