Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mystery radiation from nuclear weapon tests?

Dimebag

Hi there.

I have been thinking about the mystery radiation and noticed in an article it said it could of been from nuclear weapon tests. If it was from a reactor, the response would not of been covered up. I also heard it was found in Czech Republic. There is always the possibility it is coming from Chernobyl.

But back to the nuclear weapon tests. Recently I have heard reports of Iran testing nuclear weapons but I'd like to turn to the Turkish Earthquake which happened recently in the Van region, a region with lots of the PKK (Kurdish Workers Party) Freedom Fighters live. Turkey was very quick to stop any outside help from foreign countries. It has also started using riot police, tear gas and reports of rubber bullets against protestors at the earthquake site who are complaining that the aid workers are not helping them. Turkey has for a long time loathed Cyprus and wanted to control it, due to the recent discoveries of huge oil and gas fields in the mediterranean, which Turkey does not have any access to, but has been trying to stop Nobel, Israel and Cyprus searching for oil (thanks to Russia and the USA for sending some ships and submarines to protect Cyprus). I think it could be a strong possibility that Turkey tested a nuclear weapon in the Van region, causing seismic activity resulting in the earthquake and silencing those who wanted to tell the truth.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bLu3 de 3n3rgy

• Princess Serenity

• Orcseeker

• Dimebag

Top Posters In This Topic

Duplicate thread. However, I believe this to be a possibity, it would have to travel by wind there I assume so to see wind patterns over Europe and the middle east would be a start.