Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

proof hellboy exists?

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#61    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 10,017 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 10:11 PM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 23 September 2012 - 10:03 PM, said:

Ok my bad it would be awsome if he did exist
Given what's happening ATM in the comics ... actually no it wouldn't. Especially if you lived in England. Or Russia for that matter.

#62    Funkmaster100

Funkmaster100

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 03:10 AM

View Postevancj, on 19 September 2012 - 11:27 PM, said:

Hell boy? Why hell boy?

Why not the super man, the green lantern, or spider man? Are they not realistic enough for you?
I saw a picture a very long time ago .  the picture in the opening of hellboy with the baby hellboy with the soldiers posing is a remake of the pic i saw . the difference is the pic i saw was of the soldiers surrounding a captured little red being . i say captured because it was a net thrown over him and nobody in the picture looked happy .  the picture in the movie was a remake but everybody was posing and smiling with no net thrown over hellboy . all i'm saying is i saw a picture a long time ago and the pic in the movie is a 100% remake of it. i have a very good photographic memory . i know all my credit cards social phone numbers by heart .

#63    Funkmaster100

Funkmaster100

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 03:13 AM

View PostSaru, on 20 September 2012 - 10:47 PM, said:

What reason is there to believe that Hellboy is real any more than Superman, Batman or any other comic book character ?
i only said i saw that original picture that they remade and put in the beginning of the movie . I don't know if it was real or not . but i know the pic in the movie is a remake of the pic i saw PERIOD

#64    mahindu

mahindu

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:20 PM

View PostFunkmaster100, on 24 September 2012 - 03:13 AM, said:

i only said i saw that original picture that they remade and put in the beginning of the movie . I don't know if it was real or not . but i know the pic in the movie is a remake of the pic i saw PERIOD
THANK YOU! see? i'm not the only one! so quit being meanies TT^TT

#65    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,046 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:36 PM

I don't see how 'there's little to no proof of Hellboy and the government agency that's in the comics and movies' is being 'mean'. I mean, yes, we did make jokes about it but that's all it is, jokes, no spite intended behind my comments at least. Let's see if we can find this photo first before we go off on 'this photo barely anyone has seen proves it'. Anyway, Funkmaster seems to be saying he's seen a photo like the one in the movie but different, he never stated it proved anything.

Edited by Hasina, 24 September 2012 - 01:05 PM.

Posted Image

~MEH~

#66    Grey14

Grey14

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:54 PM

View Postmahindu, on 24 September 2012 - 12:20 PM, said:

THANK YOU! see? i'm not the only one! so quit being meanies TT^TT

What's that old saying? A broken clock is still right twice a day? I find it pretty wierd that both you and Funk sudenly start posting Hellboy dribble within a day of each other. So either your the same person or 2 people working together have a go at us. It really doesnt matter. Hellboy is a work of fiction, he is as real as superman, the hulk, Charlie Brown and Santa Claus (sorry for any kids that still believe). It is just silly to think otherwise.

"The only thing Needed for the Truimph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

#67    designer

designer

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 238 posts

• I believe.

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:58 PM

I don't think "proof" is possible. But looking at the story, much like many tales of man like creatures with animal like features, hellboy's horns, tail, etc. the one theory I hold to is the Gen 6 account, also referenced in many other ancient writtings by different names but always the same story. Other worldly beings, either mating or genenetically tampering with humans and animals creating hubrids. Hellboy is most likely a goat(horns, tail), human(bipedal body), angelic(strength, magic) cross.

Carol in NC

Posted Image
EMMA
Give a shelter dog a chance. They'll give you their heart.

#68    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,435 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 02:03 PM

View Postmahindu, on 19 September 2012 - 10:46 PM, said:

i believe that the comics were made to purposly leak the secret but to make everybody think that it was all just fantasy. so that they wouldnt believe.

I agree - I also heard something about a guy in blue tights and red cape.  Could you look into that one for us?

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#69    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:26 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 23 September 2012 - 10:11 PM, said:

Given what's happening ATM in the comics ... actually no it wouldn't. Especially if you lived in England. Or Russia for that matter.

Whats happening at the moment in the hellboy comics or comics period??

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#70    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 10,017 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:47 PM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 26 September 2012 - 05:26 PM, said:

Whats happening at the moment in the hellboy comics or comics period??
Hellboy/BPRD comics, basically the world's gone to hell, and it's not going to get better for a long time, if ever.
England is gone, Russia is full of zombies, there's plagues up the wazoo and Hellboy is dead and in Hell (or at least Purgtory a la Dante, he's enjoying himself actually, it's an infinte space to explore, people to help and things to fight).

#71    spikeman25

spikeman25

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:18 AM

Hellboy was just a movie .

#72    Hugo Stiglitz

Hugo Stiglitz

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 65 posts

• Man of The People

Posted 28 September 2012 - 09:31 PM

Hellboy is alive and well and appearing in charming,california every tuesday night at 10 pm on the fx network. :clap:

"If you want to walk the Streets of Gold,you got to know the password, ROLL TIDE ROLL."
Paul "BEAR"Bryant

#73    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 10,017 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:08 PM

View Postspikeman25, on 28 September 2012 - 01:18 AM, said:

Hellboy was just a movie .
LIES!!
It's also a comic, a couple of animated DVDs and a few books.

#74    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:47 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 26 September 2012 - 09:47 PM, said:

Hellboy/BPRD comics, basically the world's gone to hell, and it's not going to get better for a long time, if ever.
England is gone, Russia is full of zombies, there's plagues up the wazoo and Hellboy is dead and in Hell (or at least Purgtory a la Dante, he's enjoying himself actually, it's an infinte space to explore, people to help and things to fight).
. Wasn't Hellboy originally suppose to bring about the destruction of the earth?

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#75    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 10,017 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 03:16 AM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 01 October 2012 - 12:47 AM, said:

. Wasn't Hellboy originally suppose to bring about the destruction of the earth?
Yeap, literally turned to the side of the angels courtesy of a loving adoptive father.
So far on the side of angels in fact that his blood has caused flowers to grow when spilt on consecrated ground, church bells don't cause him pain, holy water doesn't burn etc.
In the film the Crucifix burnt him because he wasn't "himself", in the comics he carries those prayer beads and they don't cause him any pain.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users