Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aliens Seen Through UFO Windows

topsecretresearch

• November 9, 1974. Vancouver, British Columbia

f81.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UlloV39zRhY

The Dorothy Izatt case is a good one.

There are many others...

• August, 1952. Seat Pleasant, Maryland, United States

Source: NICAP (National Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomenon)

SeatPleasant1952.jpg?height=242&width=320

• Wednesday, March 22, 1978 at approximately 11:00 p.m. EST
    Source: APRO, April 1978 By Joe and Doris Graztao

patitt.JPG?height=234&width=320

Three of the witnesses thought they could see the shadow or silhouette of a figure at the windows.

• August 31, 1978 La Dulce-Necochea Buenos Aires Argentina

dulce05-1.jpg

See: UFO Evidence - Portholes / Windows

• Like 2

^ I like how in that last one, they're giving a nice friendly wave.

I'm not sure whether they'd need windows for navigation, I'm sure they'd have pretty accurate sensors and GPS systems, so maybe they are just visiting for sightseeing. I'd like to think so.

• Like 1

^ I like how in that last one, they're giving a nice friendly wave.

I'm not sure whether they'd need windows for navigation, I'm sure they'd have pretty accurate sensors and GPS systems, so maybe they are just visiting for sightseeing. I'd like to think so.

I depends on the craft. Some disc-shaped craft have a metallic seamless appearance and no windows are observed. Windows or portholes could be on ET craft much like we prefer them on buildings and vehicles. It could be an aesthetic and practicle matter. It makes things seems less claustrophobic to the occupants.

arv.gif

The ARV = Alien Reproduction Vehicle was described as having no windows, instead used a camera.

I depends on the craft. Some disc-shaped craft have a metallic seamless appearance and no windows are observed.

Same with sphere shaped.

Betty and Barney hill said they saw aliens looking though the ufo window....

Betty and Barney hill said they saw aliens looking though the ufo window....

A very famous case.

BettyHillCraftSketch.jpg

I depends on the craft. Some disc-shaped craft have a metallic seamless appearance and no windows are observed. Windows or portholes could be on ET craft much like we prefer them on buildings and vehicles. It could be an aesthetic and practicle matter. It makes things seems less claustrophobic to the occupants.

arv.gif

The ARV = Alien Reproduction Vehicle was described as having no windows, instead used a camera.

Does that really only have 2 seats? Am I looking at it right?

Yeh Psych, although there could be a 3rd one opposite the two we can see ;)

...actually, there could be 4 because the two we see seem to be at 90 degrees from each other....

Edited by Paxus
  • Like 1

I may pop back later, if anyone raises the issues of 'Interpolation', 'Nyquist Limit', 'JPEG compression/quantisation'... Bonus points for those who know why these topics are so important.

And for an example of how not knowing what you are doing can lead to false information (and much hilarity), I give you the ... {fanfare}

Penetrating Photographic Process.

Tadaa! Proof indeed, I say.. :D :D That's possibly the worst example I've ever seen of misuse of enlargement and post-processing (and that's saying something..). And the funniest part (perhaps), is that they were almost certainly 'analysing' a lens flare..

• Like 1

They're simply minding their own business while searching for William Shatner.

Yeh Psych, although there could be a 3rd one opposite the two we can see ;)

...actually, there could be 4 because the two we see seem to be at 90 degrees from each other....

Gidday Pax

I thought so, the pictures is not the best so I was not sure if I was looking at it correctly, it would be good if we could make out the text. I am guessing this is to be called a scout ship or something, because nobody is crossing space in that wee thing.

they have windows to see how pathetic humans are up close. if there are aliens coming here, they are for sure laughing at us.

I must say, interesting link. I got this from it.

[Ref. rp1:] RENE PACAUT:

After his counter-investigation in 1971 in Bressuire which revealed that the "witness" there had invented everything, ufologist René Pacaut took advantage to to go not far in Marcilly-sur-Vienne where at the same time a similar story to that of the Bressuire prankster occurred.

Rene Pacaut reminds of the alleged facts: in October of 1954, George G..., construction site foreman, was busy extracting sand with six workmen at the edge of a road when, one one meter above the ground, "an apparatus of circular shape, topped of a dome equipped with blades similar to those of an helicopter" appeared. The machine was motionless at the entry of the career and a "Martian of small size", capped of a helmet in the shape of a bell, dressed in a combination, fitted with short boots "came out of there, armed with a kind of large revolver. On his chest, he carrries a disc projecting an intense light which paralysed the foreman.

Under the eyes of the terrorized workers, the UFO "hovers" thirty seconds there, then the "Martian" goes up on board and the apparatus takes altitude again while whistling and emitting a thick fog which dissimulates it to the witnesses...

Rene Pacaut comments that this observation, reported by the newspapers of the time and rehashed by specialized writers, seemed to him all the more interesting because it referred to a machine of an original type: he had never heard speak about a UFO with helicopter blades before! In addition, it was specified that the first reflex of the site foreman had been to leap to his tent to make a sketch of the apparatus and the pilot.

Arrived at Marcilly, he beats the countryside to find the carriers and their chief. But all his efforts remained vain: they had left the area several years ago. He then interrogated the inhabitants who had known them and to whom they had told their story, and he found enough people who had known them. All without exception had the same reaction when he told them of the affair in the career: they burst to laughters.

Believing that they were just scoffing, Pacaut decided to push his investigation further. But everywhere, het obtained the same explanation: the story had been invented by the merry team of workers, at the instigation of their foreman who, to make it plausible, had finicked all the details.

Pacaut asked why these false witnesses had persevered such a long time in their testimonys. It was answered to him that it was because they had ended up being trapped with their own game, and thes did not dare anymore to reconsider their first declarations.

Pacaut considers that their mystification could be inspired by the prank in Bressuire just a day before and not far from there. He notices that in spite of the results of his counter-investigations, "certain keen soucoupists persist in" regarding these two observations as authentic, since, according to them, the witnesses exceeded by the remarks of the scoffers just decided to say that it was a hoax, to have their peace.

[Ref. gl1:] CHARLES GARREAU AND RAYMOND LAVIER:

In a part of their book following the case files they treat, the authors, after having announced that they are ready to learn from witnesses the existence of new cases, explain to the readers why certain known cases are not in their book. Among them, the Marcilly sighting, for which they specify what applies to others:

"A hoax also, that landing of Marcilly-sur-Vienne (the Indre-et-Loire) on September 30, 1954 with its "Martian" in "Flash Gordon" style: the "witness" Georges Gatay admitted afterwards that he had invented the entire story."

[Ref. mf1:] MICHEL FIGUET:

French ufologist Michel Figuet found out that Paris-Match confirmed the case as a hoax.

• Like 2

they have windows to see how pathetic humans are up close. if there are aliens coming here, they are for sure laughing at us.

Pfffttt, speak for yourself!

av-62333.png

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 3

Pfffttt, speak for yourself!

you being a critic, they would be laughing at you the hardest.

you being a critic, they would be laughing at you the hardest.

Ohh well, at least I will hear what Alien laughter sounds like for real!

12137593.jpeg

What do you think they will think of believers? That they are wise and open minded???? :lol:

knight%2520to%2520the%2520Ni.jpeg

Gidday Pax

I thought so, the pictures is not the best so I was not sure if I was looking at it correctly, it would be good if we could make out the text. I am guessing this is to be called a scout ship or something, because nobody is crossing space in that wee thing.

Well, they look like ejection seats, so i'm guessing it's a lander or something like that.

Topsecretresearch, may i ask which of these is, in your opinion, the best example in terms of actual imagery, corroboration, evidence or any combination thereof?

At the moment I am connection challenged and cannot view videos, and I have to say that the first still image you posted is a bit underwhelming. Can you nominate which case is worthy of in depth review?

I note that Psyche seems to have busted one of your very own links from content within it.. Namely:

He then interrogated the inhabitants who had known them and to whom they had told their story, and he found enough people who had known them. All without exception had the same reaction when he told them of the affair in the career: they burst to laughters.

...Pacaut decided to push his investigation further. But everywhere, he obtained the same explanation: the story had been invented by the merry team of workers, at the instigation of their foreman who, to make it plausible, had finicked all the details.

Pacaut asked why these false witnesses had persevered such a long time in their testimonys. It was answered to him that it was because they had ended up being trapped with their own game, and they did not dare anymore to reconsider their first declarations.

"A hoax also... the "witness" Georges Gatay admitted afterwards that he had invented the entire story."

French ufologist Michel Figuet found out that Paris-Match confirmed the case as a hoax.

Can you please explain why you didn't mention this .. er.. rather important information? I'm beginning to wonder about the depth of your 'top secret research'.

But anyway, I'm happy to look at your favorite nominated case in detail - which one is that?

• Like 1

They're simply minding their own business while searching for William Shatner.

William Shatner did have a UFO encounter believe it or not. :yes:

Well, they look like ejection seats, so i'm guessing it's a lander or something like that.

Using logic, that would be the only conclusion one could come to, I was wondering if the witness has more to tell on that. Like I say, the text is imposible to read beside the pic. Obviously only the illustration was posted for impact, the words were to be dismissed. One wonders what might be in them considering this.

I must say, interesting link. I got this from it.

Don't believe all the debunker explanations you read on the net although I do factor that some case may not be legit.

Topsecretresearch, may i ask which of these is, in your opinion, the best example in terms of actual imagery, corroboration, evidence or any combination thereof?

At the moment I am connection challenged and cannot view videos, and I have to say that the first still image you posted is a bit underwhelming. Can you nominate which case is worthy of in depth review?

There are a lot of them. The Dorothy Izatt - British Columbia case I posted looks interesting.

Also go to this link to view ET cases: http://sites.google.com/site/topsecretresearch/