Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Met God in my dreams

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1    ranrod

ranrod

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 726 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 11:52 PM

First of all, he was dark brown with peculiar looking hair (not straight).

I asked, "Where did you come from?"  I was surprised I came up with such a good question in my dream.

Me and him instantly transported to millions of years ago.  The world looked like a paradise.

Then he said, "I don't know.  I came to be here, at this time"

I was flabbergasted by the response.  I thought that if he doesn't know, that opens a whole new can of worms.

Any ideas if it means something, or is it just random?  It sounds so interesting to me that the God that communicated with us since our creation actually doesn't know everything.  Not even where he came from.

#2    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,031 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 01 September 2012 - 11:55 PM

Sounds like a random dream. I had a dream once where two of my friends were sumo fighting in my computer room. I ask them what the devil they were doing and they told me creation of the universe.

Posted Image

~MEH~

#3    solaries

solaries

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 12:03 AM

View PostHasina, on 01 September 2012 - 11:55 PM, said:

Sounds like a random dream. I had a dream once where two of my friends were sumo fighting in my computer room. I ask them what the devil they were doing and they told me creation of the universe.
LOL!   That's a better religion than mine by far!

#4    ranrod

ranrod

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 726 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 12:06 AM

View PostHasina, on 01 September 2012 - 11:55 PM, said:

That honestly made me laugh out loud!  Now I'm hoping others have other examples of their own along the same lines.  Please share!

#5    notoverrated

notoverrated

O.O

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,244 posts

• courage > scooby

Posted 02 September 2012 - 01:43 AM

does it have to do with creation of the universe? or can i just share a dream? if the latter thn i had this one where i was running with raptors in the desert and i notice there was a red sun so i stopped and touched the ground to see if it was a dream then i woke up or just dont remember the rest.

If your not after beauty, then why are you even drawing breath?

#6    34th prototype

34th prototype

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

• I am strong enough to admit that I am weak.

Posted 02 September 2012 - 01:51 AM

Intresting/impressive dream construction..ButThere's nothing out of God's knowledge..its infinite,And God is not human ..He created them..and i think he is much more great than to be a humanic..Sounds like this thread is going to religion forum...Bwt no doubt,that your subconcious is so cute..

and @Solaries..L o L.you r really funny..:D .cheers

Piieces!!!!!!!

#7    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,031 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 02 September 2012 - 01:59 AM

Another one I've had involved a semi-truck. I was driving it down the road and it had these massive combine on the front of it, that things that collected up barley or what have you. I was collecting up zombies, and I kinda knew it was a dream cause I had no idea why I was doing this. I get up from my seat (apparently this thing had magical cruise control cause it continued all on it's own, turning and everything), there was Satan! It was the one that's all red with a trident, and he was laughing it up. 'What's going on!?' I asked. 'You're my AntiChrist!' He cried out. Then he handed me one hundred dollars. 'My paycheck?' I asked. 'You're hourly wage,' He answered. 'I'll get back in the seat,' I said happily.

Posted Image

~MEH~

#8    34th prototype

34th prototype

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 02:08 AM

hasina,hey u stop sharing..or we wont be able stop laughing.wat r u...

Piieces!!!!!!!

#9    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,527 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 02 September 2012 - 02:16 AM

View Postranrod, on 01 September 2012 - 11:52 PM, said:

First of all, he was dark brown with peculiar looking hair (not straight).

I asked, "Where did you come from?"  I was surprised I came up with such a good question in my dream.

Me and him instantly transported to millions of years ago.  The world looked like a paradise.

Then he said, "I don't know.  I came to be here, at this time"

I was flabbergasted by the response.  I thought that if he doesn't know, that opens a whole new can of worms.

Any ideas if it means something, or is it just random?  It sounds so interesting to me that the God that communicated with us since our creation actually doesn't know everything.  Not even where he came from.

An eternal god couldn't possibly know where it comes from. When I met god it was an ocean... But it wasn't a dream ;)

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#10    34th prototype

34th prototype

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:01 AM

View PostHasina, on 02 September 2012 - 01:59 AM, said:

Another one I've had involved a semi-truck. I was driving it down the road and it had these massive combine on the front of it, that things that collected up barley or what have you. I was collecting up zombies, and I kinda knew it was a dream cause I had no idea why I was doing this. I get up from my seat (apparently this thing had magical cruise control cause it continued all on it's own, turning and everything), there was Satan! It was the one that's all red with a trident, and he was laughing it up. 'What's going on!?' I asked. 'You're my AntiChrist!' He cried out. Then he handed me one hundred dollars. 'My paycheck?' I asked. 'You're hourly wage,' He answered. 'I'll get back in the seat,' I said happily.
In my opinion.Guys,i am almost sure that this above said dream is in eitherway partially or completely fake/ a lie.But the person has got amazing writing skills.

Piieces!!!!!!!

#11    dlonewolf85

dlonewolf85

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 226 posts

• I'm not a bad boy,

But just misunderstood!!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:05 AM

View Postprototype guy, on 02 September 2012 - 03:01 AM, said:

In my opinion.Guys,i am almost sure that this above said dream is in eitherway partially or completely fake/ a lie.But the person has got amazing writing skills.

So, you mean dreams cannot be weird?

∂ Ѡοɭ ʄ85

#12    34th prototype

34th prototype

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:07 AM

no did you read it..it's like a poetry

Piieces!!!!!!!

#13    dlonewolf85

dlonewolf85

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 226 posts

• I'm not a bad boy,

But just misunderstood!!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:09 AM

A poetry? I didn't get that... lol

∂ Ѡοɭ ʄ85

#14    34th prototype

34th prototype

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:14 AM

The reason,if i make clear,that no human on earth can remember any exact dialogues that is said in a dream,even if they are lucid.
Even when we write dream journals we will lose track of them in a couple of seconds.

Piieces!!!!!!!

#15    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,148 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:20 AM

The power of the mind is awesome.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users