Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Was Hitler the Antichrist?

archangel_josh

There has been much debate surrounding this question.

Some say that he was - yet other say he didn't fulfill the critera to be the Biblical antichrist.

What does everyone think?

-Josh

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Legaia

• randomhit10

• danydandan

• ambelamba

I believe he was the reincarnation of the line starting from Haman in the bible, but we ended that line by hanging Saddam Hussein and killing his sons. Saddam Hussein was the reincarnation of Hitler. Now, as for the anti-christ, that's a tough one. Doesn't the anti-christ command fire to fall from the heavens? Harry Truman or Albert Einstein could be the anti-christ.

I believe he was the reincarnation of the line starting from Haman in the bible, but we ended that line by hanging Saddam Hussein and killing his sons.

I can comprehend the first bit, that all the evil men of the world are reincarnations of each other, but I can't understand how you think we ended that cycle of reincarnation by killing Saddam. Others were killed (Hitler for example killed himself) and no doubt you count someone like Herrod on that list, and he was assassinated by one of his own children IIRC. Caligula was assassinated as well.

The previous person, Greggk, who just posted could be correct as it sounds right. However, I don't believe in reincarnation so even though it sounds right, I don't think so. I don't believe in reincarnation only because when I read the old testament there was a very clear line that says there is no reincarnation. (I do not know that line now but I did read it.)

My opinion is that Hitler was a false prophet channeling pure evil as opposed to light or wisdom. His evil was complete and thus I believe he was initially a narcisistic child who became enraged over various things that happened to him and then he began to justify why violence would be a great way to accomplish his goals which opened him up to demonic possession and then finally to his twisted belief system that consisted of his own personal logic combined with the logic of pure evil. Saddam must have done something similar.

I am not a biblical scholar but my opinion is that the antichrist has not come yet. However, I have heard people say that there can be many antichrists, starting with NERO, and so on that line of thinking there have been many.

S/he could be in our midsts today. Some think it is Obama. I don't think so, even if he leads to our demise. I think the AntiChrist will appear to be a saviour of sorts, perhaps like Hitler, but we simply won't be able to see s/his evil until it is too late.

It will be interesting to see what the others say.

Keven

Edited by keven3

No, because there is no such thing.

No, because there is no such thing.

Interesting perspective. Why would you say that there is or will be no antichrist?

Also, what do you think Hitler was? A man gone awry, someone demon possessed, or something else?

Keven

I don't think Hitler was the anti-christ. Going by biblical prophecy.

seax B)

I believe he was the reincarnation of the line starting from Haman in the bible, but we ended that line by hanging Saddam Hussein and killing his sons. Saddam Hussein was the reincarnation of Hitler. Now, as for the anti-christ, that's a tough one. Doesn't the anti-christ command fire to fall from the heavens? Harry Truman or Albert Einstein could be the anti-christ.

Where does that leave people like Josef Stalin, Benito Mussolini, Kim jong-il, Osama bin Laden, ect... This may be the most ridiculous statement I have ever read on here..

Interesting perspective. Why would you say that there is or will be no antichrist?

Also, what do you think Hitler was? A man gone awry, someone demon possessed, or something else?

Keven

He was a man that rallied a nation that had absolutely nothing to lose. He was a great orator and that was about it. He created a scapegoat in the Jews and others to raise the self-esteem of downtrodden Germany.

Some say that he was - yet other say he didn't fulfill the critera to be the Biblical antichrist.

-Josh

Hes was an evil mad man but to the theory of demon possessed makes sense only because the with the antichrist comes in the end of the world. Not that im sure that will ever happen.

Edited by ohio state buckeyes

He was a man that rallied a nation that had absolutely nothing to lose. He was a great orator and that was about it. He created a scapegoat in the Jews and others to raise the self-esteem of downtrodden Germany.

I see. What you are saying is what is generally known about him minus the spiritual attributes.

Are you saying that there is no spiritual connection between him and what people perceive as "antichrist" type activity?

Keven

I can comprehend the first bit, that all the evil men of the world are reincarnations of each other, but I can't understand how you think we ended that cycle of reincarnation by killing Saddam. Others were killed (Hitler for example killed himself) and no doubt you count someone like Herrod on that list, and he was assassinated by one of his own children IIRC. Caligula was assassinated as well.

Yes, but you bring out something - children. We not only killed Saddam, but both of his male children.

Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus or Caligula was an adopted son with none of the blood line. He was assassinated. However, the blood line continued with the uncle, Tiberius Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus (Claudius) who succeeded him. He had a son named Tiberius Claudius Germanicus (Brittanicus)who inherited the throne and was reportedly molested by Nero and then assassinated by him. Nero or Nero Claudius Caesar Drusus Germanicus was a direct descendant of Augustus and the son of Agrippina the Younger and he committed suicide. The physical line of the Julio-Claudian dynasty ended there, but the spiritual line did not. Where the spiritual line went from there is something I have to look into, but I think it went into Germany with Adolph Hitler and Albert Einstein. Albert Einstein had two sons, Hans and Eduard. Eduard died in an insane asylum and Hans became a professor at Berkley in California and he had two sons, Bernhard Caesar and Klaus. Klaus died and Bernhard had four sons, Thomas, Paul, Teddy, and Charles.

Dr. Thomas Einstein is the director of Anesthesia at the Clavin Center (I think in Los Angeles, CA). He is a graduate of the UCLA School of Medicine, Class of 1980.

Paul Einstein died.

Teddy Einstein also works with Thomas at Calvin Center as a computer consultant.

Charles Einstein died.

The line has calmed down though from ruthless to useful, but I can bring up more. However, I will stop here.

Keven

Do you really think hitler was that bad

What about the people who supported him, i mean everyone who did

There as guilty if not more than he was

What do you think of Mao Zendong

This anti-christ thing in nonsence

Stalin's purges killed far more people than Hitler's regime, but there's a problem in that verifying the numbers claimed (and the methods, documentation, stories) is very difficult for both, and the controversy must certainly continue until we get past the black propaganda of WW-2 and the post-war propaganda that has persisted to be used. ALL the claims need proper scientific investigation. Same with every other claims of millions killed, in whatever nation.

You could be looking in entirely the wrong place for the "Anti-Christ", and merely falling for leftover wartime propaganda which are still being used by some parties. The fact that there's censorship and intimidation used against those who question the official Western view of WW-2 to this very day, should tell you that we're being fed lies. Anti-Christ is just being used as a slur, an insult useful for propaganda, so that normal common Christian people can be easily convinced to hate someone else, and willingly participate in wars that no normal sane person would be involved in, all for the rich and powerful whose own children are never risked.

Edited by Lovelynice

Do you really think hitler was that bad

What about the people who supported him, i mean everyone who did

There as guilty if not more than he was

What do you think of Mao Zendong

This anti-christ thing in nonsence

I don't know Mao Zedong well, perhaps he moved into demonic possession as well, I don't know for sure. In cases like that, a person may not be possessed but they are at least tapping into an evil source for their line of thinking. I say that because brutality and torture are not necessary when you are simply trying to get rid of people. What compels a person to ram a hot rod up someone's anus and then kill them? Why not just kill them outright? My thinking is that additional evil is involved, at minimum, one's own personal evil such as bitterness or resentment.

Yes, I really do think Hitler was that bad. I agree that all who supported him are equally as guilty though, even if they were not possessed. The whole scape goat situation is so easy to fall into for leaders and for society. But I do think Hitler went way beyond scapegoat into pure evil.

Scapegoat to me is the start or inception of evil. To say you are bad, if I get rid of you, I will be fine..that is the start. It is the projective mirror that leads one into the next area of carrying out the evil actions. Carrying out all those murders and plans is where I think possession begins.

I'll ask you one more time then. If there is no such thing as an antichrist, when there are people who rise up and in the name of bettering a nation, they ruthlessly kill thousands, if not millions of people, including torture, do you think that there is any spiritual involvement or do you think it is simply a human being behaving this way based on their own ideas, morals, concepts, etc? (Is there a spiritual element or is it just part of being human?)

Keven

How many christians have killed in the name of christ

Would that not make christ an ''anti-christ''too ?

Stalin's purges killed far more people than Hitler's regime, but there's a problem in that verifying the numbers claimed (and the methods, documentation, stories) is very difficult for both, and the controversy must certainly continue until we get past the black propaganda of WW-2 and the post-war propaganda that has persisted to be used. ALL the claims need proper scientific investigation. Same with every other claims of millions killed, in whatever nation.

You could be looking in entirely the wrong place for the "Anti-Christ", and merely falling for leftover wartime propaganda which are still being used by some parties. The fact that there's censorship and intimidation used against those who question the official Western view of WW-2 to this very day, should tell you that we're being fed lies. Anti-Christ is just being used as a slur, an insult useful for propaganda, so that normal common Christian people can be easily convinced to hate someone else, and willingly participate in wars that no normal sane person would be involved in, all for the rich and powerful whose own children are never risked.

very good take on the anti-christ....it is a great way to get a lot of people on someone's case real quick...and this has been done many times....but in defense of that there have been some very deserving people branded that way because of the unbelieveable things that were unleashed on innocent people....

there have been many who sounded like it but did not fit the bill....they may have been test runs to iron out the bugs for the real one...

but seriously, imo, i believe that we are very close to seeing the real anti-christ in our lifetime or the next...we the real one gets here, if you follow the Bible and the prophecy listed, we will be able to recognize the real one...

randomhit10

How many christians have killed in the name of christ

Would that not make christ an ''anti-christ''too ?

no....

how many non believers, atheist, false religions have killed in their names?...a lot more than Christians....

what if people were killed in your name?...does that make you a murderer?

randomhit10

no....

how many non believers, atheist, false religions have killed in their names?...a lot more than Christians....

what if people were killed in your name?...does that make you a murderer?

randomhit10

Really? Atheists and 'non-believers' have killed 'in their name(?)' more than Christianity? Thats news to me.. Any common history book read with an unbiased view will clearly tell you otherwise. Christianity has spilled more blood and has cause more hatred in this world than any other religion or movement. Countless wars have been fought and an astronomical number of deaths have been caused 'in the name of The Lord'. Can you name me a single war fought because of atheism? Name me one war fought in the name of any other religion, and I'll give you three fought in the name of Christ.

Really? Atheists and 'non-believers' have killed 'in their name(?)' more than Christianity? Thats news to me.. Any common history book read with an unbiased view will clearly tell you otherwise. Christianity has spilled more blood and has cause more hatred in this world than any other religion or movement. Countless wars have been fought and an astronomical number of deaths have been caused 'in the name of The Lord'. Can you name me a single war fought because of atheism? Name me one war fought in the name of any other religion, and I'll give you three fought in the name of Christ.

Spread the truth

Sing it from the fecking rafters

danydandan, I don't think that Hitler was the anti-christ (if there is such a thing). He was just a gifted speaker taking his shot at becoming a world dictator. He was not a demon. The main thing is, he was a loser. If he had won, he'd be a saint. The winners get to write the history books. If I were going to guess who the anti-christ will be, I believe it will be the head of the UN. At some time in the future, the UN will step forward and say they're going to save the world. They will have one currency, one religion and one government. Whoever is the leader of it will be the anti-christ. KennyB

danydandan, I don't think that Hitler was the anti-christ (if there is such a thing). He was just a gifted speaker taking his shot at becoming a world dictator. He was not a demon. The main thing is, he was a loser. If he had won, he'd be a saint. The winners get to write the history books. If I were going to guess who the anti-christ will be, I believe it will be the head of the UN. At some time in the future, the UN will step forward and say they're going to save the world. They will have one currency, one religion and one government. Whoever is the leader of it will be the anti-christ. KennyB

You seriously underestimate humanity. In my opinion, the world is finally breaking down the walls that religion has built around us. I can't see the people of today's society just laying down and following a universal religion. Today people ask questions more than ever. We question our governments, churches, schools, bosses, ect... more than ever. Its our duty as citizens of the world. I can only imagine the potential of our race if instead of believing in the power of 'god/gods' we believed in the power of each other. The power of Humanity.

danydandan, These great 'murderers' like Hitler, Stalin or Chairman Mao were not actual murderers, they were polititical leaders. You might say they ordered these murders but they didn't really get their hands bloody, like Saddam and his boys. I'll gaurantee if you check the police files of any big city you'll find cases of every kind of murder, torture, rape, anything. It's not unusual. Somehow, it's part of the human psyche. KennyB

danydandan, These great 'murderers' like Hitler, Stalin or Chairman Mao were not actual murderers, they were polititical leaders. You might say they ordered these murders but they didn't really get their hands bloody, like Saddam and his boys. I'll gaurantee if you check the police files of any big city you'll find cases of every kind of murder, torture, rape, anything. It's not unusual. Somehow, it's part of the human psyche. KennyB

What are you talking about exactly? danydan didn't say anything here or the last time you adressed him...

-Josh

No he wasn't. Here is what the Bible says about what most Christians consider to be the antichrist:

"Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for (that day will not come) until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God." 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4

When talking to the Gentiles (Thessalonians and Corinthians), he often spoke of the community of saints (Church) as the temple of God (Ephesians 2:19-22). If this is the case for 2 Thessalonians, as I believe it is, then Paul is saying:

A liar is going to creep up into the church and lead many astray with his pompous claims. The only thing missing in this equation is that, during the time 2 Thessalonians 2 was written, the Church wasn't that popular to even have an effect. It seemed like something was restraining the liars from having a great influence. That was Caesar and his Roman Empire. Nothing was more popular and desirable at that time than Caesar's seat. To claim to be Caesar was to claim to be a god.

So the antichrist claims Caesar-like status in the Church, leading many astray.

IMO, this was Pope Innocent III and those who ruled in the Papacy until the Babylonian Captivity of the Church (1306-1376). During that time, so many people died as a result of religious inquisition, crusades, and revolts. The effects of Innocent III's manipulation of documentation supposedly locked the Church into a tradition in which it cannot deny lest it cease to be called the Catholic (meaning universal) Church. So, all the false teachings that were incorporated during those dark days must remain a part of Church doctrine in order for it to be unified. The reason is because some see tradition to be more important that Scripture.

IMO, the antichrist had his reign of terror and God put a gruesome end to that. If you don't believe me, observe how the Catholic Church lost its popularity when it was exiled in Avignon and people were dropping dead because of the bubonic plague faster than the Church could issue indulgences.

That being said, I will go ahead and answer the next question, "What then?" Right now, God is gathering everyone together for a third world war, the three of which set the entire world up for the battle of the great day of God Almighty (Revelation 16:12-16). Many like to think that Jesus wouldn't bring wrath on the world, but Revelation 15-19 tells a different story.

So, no, Hitler wasn't the antichrist. Read Revelation 12-16 and tell me what part Hitler plays in the whole scheme of things.....;)