Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

Boy allegedly chews pop-tart into gun shape

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,169 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:58 PM

Phew, I was a bit concerned when I read the words 'boy' and 'poptart', for some reason I thought of Britney Spears... :blush:

BUT...

Posted Image

Edited by seeder, 28 June 2013 - 06:00 PM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#32    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,369 posts

• "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy" -- Shakespeare

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:03 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 28 June 2013 - 05:24 PM, said:

This is unbelievable. This is the kind of crap that's going to end up with government buildings being stormed by citizens. It is out of control.

http://dailycaller.c...led-for-months/
AAAARRRRRGGH! Now I'm going to have to watch 37 1/2 hours of comedy or do some other stress-relieving activity just to get my blood pressure down! To say this is infuriating seems to make a mockery of words. Shakespeare himself would be challenged I'll wager.  I wonder what part of lol or jk they don't get? Maybe that's it, maybe the PTB are too old to understand what those mean...on the other hand, I'm an old f**t myself and even I know what lol and jk mean.   :(

Posted Image

#33    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,369 posts

• "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy" -- Shakespeare

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:06 PM

View Postseeder, on 28 June 2013 - 05:58 PM, said:

Phew, I was a bit concerned when I read the words 'boy' and 'poptart', for some reason I thought of Britney Spears... :blush:

BUT...

Posted Image

Watch out, Seeder, now the FBI and the CIA will be after you! Don't you know some kid could find that thing and eat it and get sick....or worse yet, he could *gasp* POINT it at someone?

Posted Image

#34    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,636 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:22 PM

Finally some common sense. The fact that it even went this far is asinine.

(AP) Charge dropped against student who wore NRA shirt
By JOHN RABY
Associated Press
CHARLESTON, W.Va.
A criminal charge has been dismissed against a West Virginia middle school student who refused a teacher's order to remove a National Rifle Association T-shirt he wore to school.

Logan County Circuit Judge Eric O'Briant signed an order dismissing an obstruction charge Thursday against 14-year-old Jared Marcum stemming from an April 18 incident at Logan Middle School.

Marcum was charged after a police officer told him to stop talking, but the student didn't.

Marcum's attorney, Ben White, says Marcum was exercising his free speech rights and his support for the 2nd Amendment right to bear arms. After a review of statements from the officer and the school's principal, White says he and a prosecutor agreed that creating a criminal record for Marcum wasn't a good idea.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#35    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:38 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 28 June 2013 - 07:22 PM, said:

Finally some common sense. The fact that it even went this far is asinine.

At least it was dismissed, thank God.....

#36    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,094 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 08:25 PM

but the charges were not dropped becouse they were stupid in a first place, da knew he would loose the case, so he saved the face. it has nothing to do with him not wanting to create the record, it is his job. he saved himself from looking stupid.

common sence still did NOT prevail

Edited by aztek, 28 June 2013 - 08:28 PM.

RESIDENT TROLL.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users