Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crop circles appear in Mexico over Christmas

UM-Bot

The sprawling crop formations were accompanied by sightings of strange lights on Christmas Eve.

Members of the press were joined by thousands of onlookers this week when Mexico's Texcoco region became the center of a crop circle mystery that has since captured the public's imagination.

Read More: http://www.unexplain...-over-christmas

that's the most lazy, unambitioned crop circle EVER!

probably a bunch of wild boar having a go at that field....

• Like 6

....really!?

half the trails and "circles" look like its from the hundred people just walking all around the field like a bunch of blind morons. all the trails are man made the patches look like wind and rain damage possibly loose soil from machinery in those places weakening the crop then once it gets hit by the rain it just topples over... and then add a couple hundred idiots destroying even more crop and you have yourself a news story... well that's not really news.

• Like 5

I couldn't believe we were still talking about crop circles, till I realized that these were UFO style crop circles.

That's totally different.

It's sad. :( All the other crop circles are laughing at it. :lol:

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 3

lol. Really? I agree with the boars gone awry theory than this being a "crop" circle.

• Like 2

Could it be the aliens trying to let us know that crop circles arent real?

• Like 1

....really!?

half the trails and "circles" look like its from the hundred people just walking all around the field like a bunch of blind morons. all the trails are man made the patches look like wind and rain damage possibly loose soil from machinery in those places weakening the crop then once it gets hit by the rain it just topples over... and then add a couple hundred idiots destroying even more crop and you have yourself a news story... well that's not really news.

If you actually believed what you just typed, I feel bad for you.

oh dont feel bad for me how about using your keyboard and telling the class what it really is then?

• Like 3

he's right, though.....

• Like 1

Who cares, tthey're man made. And the really messy unshapely ones are rain/wind damage.

Edited by AlienDan

who cares? i dont really care but when someone says i should feel bad for explaining exactly what it is im going to call him out on it. find some humor in life it's worth it.

edit: it's reaaally early in the morning ... or late at night whichever so if the post was meant for me dan than ok if it wasn't then nvm what i said lol

dbl edit: well itsa me mario its late im going to go to bed and feel bad about myself now hopefully you muster up the courage to share your thoughts on the subject and not hit n run ;)

Edited by Iron_Lotus

Awww it was Christmas ... leave the drunk aliens alone ~

Mexico is the key future market for the Wiltshire CC maker training institutes.

looks like the pattern lightning makes as it snakes through atmosphere

It's New year's Eve. Remember: friends don't let friends drink and fly the spacecraft.

I agree it with it being pigs. It looks like damage from pig to me. Poor farmer that was a lot of damage to his field. Doesn't help when people go out and stop all over it in the aftermath either.

Come on people. If I traveled billions of light years, or braved the unknowns of another dimension to get to Earth, the first thing I would want to do is go draw a bunch of nonsense in corn. What the Hell would you do?

• Like 2