Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Loch Ness monster cited by US schools as

evolution loch ness monster darwin christian schools

• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

#136    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 04 July 2012 - 01:26 PM

View PostMr Walker, on 04 July 2012 - 01:21 PM, said:

Either that, or get a dog. Our labrador has been unwell with a stomach upset for a week, ( the vet checked him out and proclaimed nothing to worry about) and i have to get up and let him out and in about 4 times a  night. This allows me access to more of my dreams because i wake up in the middle of them at least 4 times each night, and have time to ponder on them as I stand in the freezing cold kitchen waiting for Finn to come back inside. :passifier:

Can you get a second opinion  Mr Walker? ..Or does your dog do this all the time  sick or not sick ?

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#137    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

There has been an awakening

• 5,271 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 04 July 2012 - 01:47 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 04 July 2012 - 01:24 PM, said:

Aye but see... I have an eight week old baby boy... trust me when I say this - I will take as much sleep as I  as and when  he lets me   lol :P   When you have newborn babies in your home...you will value any sleep you get...!!  As for drinking... I never miss it..those days are long gone !

Hopefully your broken sleep patterns might give you an increased experience in remembering your dreams more vividly (not that I'm hoping you get broken sleeping patterns :) ). I never understood why my Dad would fall asleep during the day, until I became a parent myself, now I sleep like Martini. Any time, any place, anywhere...

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to show me where the hell Helen of Annoy has been for the past couple of months.

#138    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:00 PM

View PostJunior Chubb, on 04 July 2012 - 01:47 PM, said:

Hopefully your broken sleep patterns might give you an increased experience in remembering your dreams more vividly (not that I'm hoping you get broken sleeping patterns :) ). I never understood why my Dad would fall asleep during the day, until I became a parent myself, now I sleep like Martini. Any time, any place, anywhere...
When you become a parent ...thats when reality hits you harder... the things you never gave a second thought to..you soon take notice... even thing you may have shown ignorance to...it happens ..For me it was like looking at the world  in a whole new light !

Before I fell pregnant..I remembers only some of my dreams...BUT when I became pregnant it all changed..the dreams became stronger and more realistic for many of them... Even if I closed my eyes for 10 mins..I remembered the dream... I looked it up and it told me that pregnant women tend to have more dreams than normal..  Sometimes I would have woken up due to my husband snoring  ( which by the way is blinking typical  lol ) ..I would recall my dream... I later turn back to sleep and the dream itself continued, almost like I was watching a DVD and pressed the pause on the remote then hit play again and the dream went on...

Being honest I do not like 99% of my dreams..I try to forget them ...most are just weird ....  BUT get this.. and I kid you not........ One night I had a dream about my daughter Becky coming to me, she called out six numbers...over and over she called out six numbers saying "Mommy you are next".and her face all smiles......  I woke up next morning and tried hard to remember the six numbers...I jotted down five of them...come to do the sixth number  and  I had a mental block...I couldnt recall if it was no 9  or no 14 ....I ran with no 14 and  did a line of lottery numbers........... I had five of the winning numbers  ...the one I didn't get was no 9...!!   If I had of jotted down  no 9  instead of 14..I would have been a multi millionaire and I am not lying..  That dream sticks in my head...... Now who or what sent me that dream? Or was it one of those things? See I don't know.. but blimeny I could use another crack at that type of dream  lol :P
Wish I was like you and can sleep any place and any time.any place  anywhere  lol..I am a picky sleeper...

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 04 July 2012 - 03:03 PM.

#139    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 06:11 PM

View PostWhyDontYouBeliEveMe, on 03 July 2012 - 06:27 PM, said:

evolution theory ... THEORY THEORY .. its not a fact...   how come those christians are so ...... ... ahhh .. uh.. .   i dont wanna think about it ..  
but i dont believe in the evolution theory ... either :D :D :D aliens created us :D

Not aliens (as far as we know) but universe particulary stars. We are children of the stars.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#140    Junior Chubb

Junior Chubb

There has been an awakening

• 5,271 posts

• I am Junior Chubb, son of the Chubb, father of Chubb III

Posted 04 July 2012 - 06:36 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 04 July 2012 - 03:00 PM, said:

When you become a parent ...thats when reality hits you harder... the things you never gave a second thought to..you soon take notice... even thing you may have shown ignorance to...it happens ..For me it was like looking at the world  in a whole new light !

Before I fell pregnant..I remembers only some of my dreams...BUT when I became pregnant it all changed..the dreams became stronger and more realistic for many of them... Even if I closed my eyes for 10 mins..I remembered the dream... I looked it up and it told me that pregnant women tend to have more dreams than normal..  Sometimes I would have woken up due to my husband snoring  ( which by the way is blinking typical  lol ) ..I would recall my dream... I later turn back to sleep and the dream itself continued, almost like I was watching a DVD and pressed the pause on the remote then hit play again and the dream went on...

Being honest I do not like 99% of my dreams..I try to forget them ...most are just weird ....  BUT get this.. and I kid you not........ One night I had a dream about my daughter Becky coming to me, she called out six numbers...over and over she called out six numbers saying "Mommy you are next".and her face all smiles......  I woke up next morning and tried hard to remember the six numbers...I jotted down five of them...come to do the sixth number  and  I had a mental block...I couldnt recall if it was no 9  or no 14 ....I ran with no 14 and  did a line of lottery numbers........... I had five of the winning numbers  ...the one I didn't get was no 9...!!   If I had of jotted down  no 9  instead of 14..I would have been a multi millionaire and I am not lying..  That dream sticks in my head...... Now who or what sent me that dream? Or was it one of those things? See I don't know.. but blimeny I could use another crack at that type of dream  lol :P
Wish I was like you and can sleep any place and any time.any place  anywhere  lol..I am a picky sleeper...

Being a parent definitley changes people, probably more so with women due to the physical changes that come with it.

That lottery dream is great, next time though be a bit more confident. Do two lines and include 9 and 14, you might not be a multi millionaire but you must have got back more than your pound stake.

Yup, I can sleep anywhere these day's, bed, sofa, train, car. Once I am comfortable its zzzzzzzz time. Still trying to catch up on sleep from those baby days (six years ago).

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to show me where the hell Helen of Annoy has been for the past couple of months.

#141    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 06:46 PM

View PostJunior Chubb, on 04 July 2012 - 06:36 PM, said:

Being a parent definitley changes people, probably more so with women due to the physical changes that come with it.

That lottery dream is great, next time though be a bit more confident. Do two lines and include 9 and 14, you might not be a multi millionaire but you must have got back more than your pound stake.

Yup, I can sleep anywhere these day's, bed, sofa, train, car. Once I am comfortable its zzzzzzzz time. Still trying to catch up on sleep from those baby days (six years ago).

I won a few thousand  but still was kicking myself at the time...  I always do 3 lines..I added on a 4th thinking I was on to something...  If it ever happens again..i'll make sure I have more than a line to cover it

#142    Mr Walker

Mr Walker

Forum Divinity

• 15,654 posts

• Sometimes the Phantom leaves the jungle, and walks the streets of the city like an ordinary man.

Posted 05 July 2012 - 02:32 AM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 04 July 2012 - 01:26 PM, said:

Can you get a second opinion  Mr Walker? ..Or does your dog do this all the time  sick or not sick ?
Finns ok, but thanks for your concern. I think the vet was correct in her diagnosis. She did a full examination and found him basically healthy . Normally he  might get up once or twice during the night (from 10 pm to 7 am) but he was obviously uncomfortable, wouldnt eat and threw up one lot of food. When a lab doesnt eat you know something is wrong.  He is fine now; went for a long walk on the beach yesterday, and we will be taking him out again today. We had changed his diet food,  trying to get him down from 45 ks to 35 and i think something disagreed with him. :cry:

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.

With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world..

Be cheerful.

Strive to be happy.

#143    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:33 PM

View PostMr Walker, on 05 July 2012 - 02:32 AM, said:

Finns ok, but thanks for your concern. I think the vet was correct in her diagnosis. She did a full examination and found him basically healthy . Normally he  might get up once or twice during the night (from 10 pm to 7 am) but he was obviously uncomfortable, wouldnt eat and threw up one lot of food. When a lab doesnt eat you know something is wrong.  He is fine now; went for a long walk on the beach yesterday, and we will be taking him out again today. We had changed his diet food,  trying to get him down from 45 ks to 35 and i think something disagreed with him. :cry:

I was just wondering about his bladder...If he is an old dog, his bladder could be weaker and needs to go out more...I know this because  my old dog Charlie  (  old springer spaniel  ) was like that.. The poor wee man struggled in his last year .....he made it to 14 years  He had good innings...I haven't gotten another dog since him..and don't want to...

But from what you are saying, he could well have eaten something that messed up his stomach...I recall my old dog eating grass.. I think they do that to clean out their stomachs ...

#144    Tx-Perkyness

Tx-Perkyness

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 34 posts

• "Meaning of life an love" simply how you go about it an what/whom you can't live a day without

Posted 11 July 2012 - 04:27 PM

uh HELLOOOOO, why are we talking about dogs bladders when Nessy's rep is at stake?

#145    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 06:09 PM

We will talk about Ness

View PostTx-Perkyness, on 11 July 2012 - 04:27 PM, said:

uh HELLOOOOO, why are we talking about dogs bladders when Nessy's rep is at stake?

LOL  ok.. We will talk about Nessys bladder .... :P

#146    karmakazi

karmakazi

Crazy Cat Lady

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts

• That which does not kill us, makes us stranger.

Posted 11 July 2012 - 07:08 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 04 July 2012 - 06:46 PM, said:

I won a few thousand  but still was kicking myself at the time...  I always do 3 lines..I added on a 4th thinking I was on to something...  If it ever happens again..i'll make sure I have more than a line to cover it

Eeeeep I read the part about "doing 3 lines" before any other part of this and thought it meant something totally different for a second :D

If I had something witty to say, my signature would be a lot funnier.

#147    orangepeaceful79

orangepeaceful79

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 03:08 AM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 28 June 2012 - 10:49 PM, said:

Posted Image

I just stole this for my Avatar. thanks IM#1  !  :)

#148    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,870 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 03:11 AM

View Postorangepeaceful79, on 19 October 2012 - 03:08 AM, said:

I just stole this for my Avatar. thanks IM#1  !  :)

:tu:

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

Also tagged with evolution, loch ness monster, darwin, christian, schools

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users