Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man walks into NYC McDonald's

questionmark

NEW YORK, June 25 (UPI) --Customers were shocked Tuesday when a man walked into a McDonald's in Queens with a knife stuck in his back.

Andrew Hardy, 53, was reportedly stabbed after he attempted to break up a group of men who were throwing bottles at each other. He then managed to walk a block to the McDonald's, where he encountered customers with his shirt soaked in blood.

"He was cool and calm. But you could tell he was shaken up," said Michel Green, a friend of Hardy. "I went to pull the knife out, but someone said, 'No, no! It might have hit an artery!'"

• Like 1

Crazy, reminds me of a story I just read somewhere about a guy that was shot in the head at a bus stop and walked all the way home and asked his wife to drive him to the hospital.

• Like 1

A Dollar store Steak Knife?

I would settle for nothing less than a Gerber in my back.

Crazy, reminds me of a story I just read somewhere about a guy that was shot in the head at a bus stop and walked all the way home and asked his wife to drive him to the hospital.

That reminds me of a police story episode, Where a man shot his wife but no one knew until the end of the show. She was shot in the head.

• Like 1

How can you enjoy a Happy Meal with all these backstabbers running around?

"Hi, can you call an ambulance. I have a knife stuck in my back. Can I also order a Big Mac meal to go? You know, during my ride to the hospital."

• Like 1

If the knife did not do him in then the McDonalds food just might!!!!

Big Mac Attack?

Really good that someone had the presence of mind not to remove the knife though. And, it was a really good idea for this guy to go to a McD's...there's always people there.

• Like 1