Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

My "Werewolf" Sighting In Florida

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#31    pixiii

pixiii

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,039 posts

• Patefacio vestri mens quod praesumo somnio...
    Open your mind and dare to dream...

Posted 05 August 2011 - 01:51 PM

View PostK.Nasr.El.Din, on 05 August 2011 - 12:10 AM, said:

Oh yeah. I sat outside the next night. I think I brought turkey slices.

Did it come back?

Also, just wondering (however silly this question may sound) if it was Halloween?

#32    mothman12

mothman12

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 04:23 PM

nice story but i don't think what you saw was a werewolf like a man that changes into a wolf.

I think you saw a bear, a wolf that had its front paws on the fence, or you saw a humanoid wolf creature like the "Beast of Bray Road"

#33    pixiii

pixiii

Psychic Spy

• 2,039 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 01:51 PM

I'm not from the US, but do bears live in Florida?  I thought they were a colder climate animal.  :unsure2:

#34    MetallicBlood

MetallicBlood

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

• You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

Posted 09 August 2011 - 02:51 AM

View Postpixiii, on 07 August 2011 - 01:51 PM, said:

I'm not from the US, but do bears live in Florida?  I thought they were a colder climate animal.  :unsure2:

Yes, they do have black bears in FL, up and down the state tho mostly in the southern forested areas.

The more you know!  :tu:

She stands out in a crowd, she thinks out loud to save her breath, with a portrait of her parents death.

#35    pterodacty_red

pterodacty_red

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 03:33 AM

View PostK.Nasr.El.Din, on 24 March 2011 - 04:02 AM, said:

It was a few years ago. I never really came to any of these sites since then because, honestly, I think they're stupid just because of all the people who want to be cool. Anyways. To my point:

I was on the phone with two of my friends in my backyard and I went to my wooden fence to open the gate to go to my front yeard. (The fence is to tall to see over.) I was looking down as I walked through the gate and turned to close the latch, so I didn't see the "werewolf". I turned around and just froze. It was about seven feet tall or so, it was hunched over, very broad shoulders, had a more slim lower body, and definately had fur. It was dark, so I couldn't see any details. But it was pretty close to me. It looked like a reasonable version of a werewolf. It started walking towards me, so I freaked out and ran up the fence behind me and laid down on the top of it. My friends were still talking to each other and I was silent the whole time. I just stared down at it. It surprisingly didn't freak out after my own freak out, but just stood there and looked at me. So, like a dumbass, I ran inside and turned the frontyard light on. Now I realize how stupid that was. I ran back outside and it was gone. My guess is because I was an idiot and turned on a light without watching it. Anyways, it would be really cool if some people could share some stories or explain what it was. 'Cause I don't believe in werewolves. Just things that could inspire the legend.

** I was not at the time or ever was before that time intoxicated on any drug without medical purposes. Also, I had adequate sleep.

Hello K.Nasr.El.Din,

I've never been on a site like this either until yesterday. This is the first time i've read of a person seeing a werewolf. I know Native Americans have folklore regarding werewolves. This story doesn't sound outlandish. There could be a species of wolf that we are unaware of. I don't know if werewolfs exist. I just know of many people who ave experienced unknown phenomena of all sorts. My mother even told me of a being she seen two days ago that was green and had grids and tentacles. Who am I to say that the experience wasn't real, or real to her, because I'm not an eyewitness to it.

I have my own experience that was heckled at, but heckling doesn't change what you experienced anyway, and it definitely doesn't help to understand something either.

#36    pixiii

pixiii

Psychic Spy

• 2,039 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 03:07 AM

View PostMetallicBlood, on 09 August 2011 - 02:51 AM, said:

Yes, they do have black bears in FL, up and down the state tho mostly in the southern forested areas.

The more you know!  :tu:

Thanks for that!  Learn something new everyday :lol:

#37    Missile Punch

Missile Punch

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 217 posts

• Be a Simple Kind of Man

Posted 10 August 2011 - 05:06 PM

One thing is for sure, you definitely should build a bigger fence.

Stranger things have happened

#38    jbondo

jbondo

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 05:28 PM

intoxicated on any drug without medical purposes

What does this mean? Just tell us straight out if you were taking medication or not.

By the way, how old are you? 14? 15?

If I were to guess I'd say you saw a big dog and the rest is sensationalism.

#39    DarkCreed

DarkCreed

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

• What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters of what lies within us...

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:34 PM

I do believe you, I am 99% sure that all humans didn't figure them out. If you see it again, try to take a fast screen shot!

#40    Mooncat1840

Mooncat1840

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:39 PM

Might I suggest you get a copy of "The Beast of Bray Road" book, plus the author has published two others about American werewolves.  Most of the sightIngs are vey much like yours and with  so many peole reporting these sightings, there must be something to it. I don't recall the author's name but you can look it up on the internet.  I know Amazon has these books. DON'T DISPAIR, YOU IN FACT DID SEE AN ACTUAL UNKNOWN "SOMETHING."

#41    Truevision

Truevision

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 02:30 AM

Werewolves.... i have reason to believe this is a real event ..just maybe, because i know people who have seen them outright!

Edited by Truevision, 21 July 2013 - 02:49 AM.

Coming together with an unbiased frame of mind too find truth is worthy and honorable.

#42    Jennifer_P

Jennifer_P

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 112 posts

• He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man

Posted 22 July 2013 - 12:37 AM

View PostStarChild 83, on 24 March 2011 - 09:35 PM, said:

Chuck Norris.
LOL.

Once I thought I saw a dog with wings, but it turned out he had a bushy long tail.

It could of been a really big dog, there are breed of dogs that are huge.
But, then again, it could of been a werewolf.

#43    Katdewolf

Katdewolf

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 06:30 AM

Now i read your story and i dont believe in mythical creatures but every myth has a truth behind it like what you thought you saw who nos. But the best way is to just wAit to see if anyone else has a similar encounter and compare.

#44    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,579 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 09:53 PM

View PostMooncat1840, on 28 January 2013 - 03:39 PM, said:

Might I suggest you get a copy of "The Beast of Bray Road" book, plus the author has published two others about American werewolves.  Most of the sightIngs are vey much like yours and with  so many peole reporting these sightings, there must be something to it. I don't recall the author's name but you can look it up on the internet.  I know Amazon has these books. DON'T DISPAIR, YOU IN FACT DID SEE AN ACTUAL UNKNOWN "SOMETHING."

advertising fail

#45    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,026 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 02 February 2014 - 03:09 AM

A. The person who created this was two years ago.
B. The person who created this is hasn't been active.
C. The Books, I have read, It's not really anything new, You can get the same stories, facts and information from TV shows or read on the internet.
D. I like how you are a sudden expert about seeing unknown things since you fail to notice things like I had wrote in A. And B.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users