Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

My personal Alien abduction story.

• Please log in to reply
209 replies to this topic

#91    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:00 PM

View Postquillius, on 27 February 2013 - 03:47 PM, said:

google the pascagoula case....its an interesting case IMO
I keep seeing people mention this case, what is it that you find so interesting about it??

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#92    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 27 February 2013 - 08:12 PM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 27 February 2013 - 06:00 PM, said:

I keep seeing people mention this case, what is it that you find so interesting about it??

Its one of those few cases that are not ROFL silly.....

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#93    quillius

quillius

52.0839° N, 1.4328° E

• 4,983 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:42 PM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 27 February 2013 - 06:00 PM, said:

this is a start.....(transcript of the two abductees once left alone in the interview room, whilst they were being recorded)

Charlie's voice was shaky as he said to Calvin: "I can't take much more of that" And Calvin sounded frantic.
CALVIN: I got to get home and get to bed or get some nerve pills or see the doctor or something. I can't stand it. I'm about to go half crazy.
CHARLIE:: I tell you, when we through, I'll get you something to settle you down so you can get some damn sleep.
CALVIN: I can't sleep yet like it is. I'm just damn near crazy.
CHARLIE: Well, Calvin, when they brought you out-when they brought me out of that thing, goddamn it I like to never in hell got you straightened out.
His voice rising, Calvin said, "My damn arms, my arms, I remember they just froze up and I couldn't move. Just like I stepped on a damn rafflesnake."
"They didn't do me that way," sighed Charlie.
Now both men were talking as if to themselves.
CALVIN: I passed out. I expect I never passed out in my whole life.
CHARLIE: I've never seen nothin' like that before in my life. You can't make people believe-
CALVIN: I don't want to keep sittin' here. I want to see a doctor-
CHARLIE: They better wake up and start believin'... they better start believin'.
CALVIN: You see how that damn door come right up?
CHARLIE: I don't know how it opened, son. I don't know.
CALVIN: It just laid up and just like that those son' b****es-just like that they come out.
CHARLIE: I know. You can't believe it. You can't make people believe it-
CALVIN: I paralyzed right then. I couldn't move-
CHARLIE: They won't believe it. They gonna believe it one of these days. Might be too late. I knew all along they was people from other worlds up there. I knew all along. I never thought it would happen to me.
CALVIN: You know yourself I don't drink'
CHARLIE: I know that, son. When I get to the house I'm gonna get me another drink, make me sleep. Look, what we sittin' around for. I gotta go tell Blanche... what we waitin' for?
CALVIN (panicky): I gotta go to the house. I'm gettin' sick. I gotta get out of here.
Then Charlie got up and left the room, and Calvin was alone.
CALVIN: It's hard to believe . . . Oh God, it's awful... I know there's a God up there...

#94    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:12 PM

View PostDBunker, on 27 February 2013 - 08:12 PM, said:

Its one of those few cases that are not ROFL silly.....
I thought you didnt believe in any abduction cases?

View Postquillius, on 28 February 2013 - 02:42 PM, said:

this is a start.....(transcript of the two abductees once left alone in the interview room, whilst they were being recorded)

Charlie's voice was shaky as he said to Calvin: "I can't take much more of that" And Calvin sounded frantic.
CALVIN: I got to get home and get to bed or get some nerve pills or see the doctor or something. I can't stand it. I'm about to go half crazy.
CHARLIE:: I tell you, when we through, I'll get you something to settle you down so you can get some damn sleep.
CALVIN: I can't sleep yet like it is. I'm just damn near crazy.
CHARLIE: Well, Calvin, when they brought you out-when they brought me out of that thing, goddamn it I like to never in hell got you straightened out.
His voice rising, Calvin said, "My damn arms, my arms, I remember they just froze up and I couldn't move. Just like I stepped on a damn rafflesnake."
"They didn't do me that way," sighed Charlie.
Now both men were talking as if to themselves.
CALVIN: I passed out. I expect I never passed out in my whole life.
CHARLIE: I've never seen nothin' like that before in my life. You can't make people believe-
CALVIN: I don't want to keep sittin' here. I want to see a doctor-
CHARLIE: They better wake up and start believin'... they better start believin'.
CALVIN: You see how that damn door come right up?
CHARLIE: I don't know how it opened, son. I don't know.
CALVIN: It just laid up and just like that those son' b****es-just like that they come out.
CHARLIE: I know. You can't believe it. You can't make people believe it-
CALVIN: I paralyzed right then. I couldn't move-
CHARLIE: They won't believe it. They gonna believe it one of these days. Might be too late. I knew all along they was people from other worlds up there. I knew all along. I never thought it would happen to me.
CALVIN: You know yourself I don't drink'
CHARLIE: I know that, son. When I get to the house I'm gonna get me another drink, make me sleep. Look, what we sittin' around for. I gotta go tell Blanche... what we waitin' for?
CALVIN (panicky): I gotta go to the house. I'm gettin' sick. I gotta get out of here.
Then Charlie got up and left the room, and Calvin was alone.
CALVIN: It's hard to believe . . . Oh God, it's awful... I know there's a God up there...
Yeah I can see how that would be something to look into further but I read about this case and the guy went back and got on the ship again, correct me If Im wrong but nobody that was scared out of there minds would go back to the ship to repeat the experiance.

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#95    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 3,833 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:34 PM

I have to applaud you for coming forward about this. Do understand that there are people who are going to try and make you feel bad about what you have written. They will try and belittle you and condemn you. You are brave. Stay brave and cease to care what they think.
I have had experiences too. But I will never tell it here.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#96    quillius

quillius

52.0839° N, 1.4328° E

• 4,983 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:33 PM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 28 February 2013 - 06:12 PM, said:

Yeah I can see how that would be something to look into further but I read about this case and the guy went back and got on the ship again, correct me If Im wrong but nobody that was scared out of there minds would go back to the ship to repeat the experiance.

ok maybe the best place to start is to show me just how scared he was and what it was that scared him (Charlie Hickson that is)....

#97    MrY

MrY

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 06:23 AM

Listen guys let's look at the facts.  We have a 19 year old kid who is saying he has been abducted by aliens since he was 4.  He also claims that his mother AND grandma also suffered from similar experiences.  Did anyone stop to think that maybe this poor kid is schizophrenic? It sounds like it might run in the family.  For gods sake why would you encourage him to continue to validate these events when he might actually need serious help!

I am not saying that alien abduction is IMPOSSIBLE it is just extremely improbable.  So how bout this: talk to your mom.  Talk to your dad.  And just go talk to a physician about what you have even experiencing.  Tell them your mother and your grandmother also have been experiencing similar events.  Just see what they say.  They may be able to help you.  I am not trying to be rude or condescending it just sounds like this guy is in a a rough situation.  I have a cousin who was diagnosed with schizophrenia.  I know how devastating it can be if left un treated.

Edited by Mrkian, 13 March 2013 - 06:37 AM.

#98    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,759 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:00 AM

View PostDr. Mrdad, on 31 January 2013 - 07:09 PM, said:

Dont humans abduct animals in and out the wild for observation? Don't humans also tag and track those abducted wild animals to continue there observation? Isnt it also true that humans sedate these animals prior to the examinations and experiments?

Animals do not possess speech. We do. No need to study us, we can hand any alien a textbook and historical record. Completely different situation.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#99    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,759 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:08 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 02 February 2013 - 05:13 AM, said:

Alien abduction is very much a real phenomenon and can not be explained by sleep paralysis. Many alien abduction cases invlove UFO incidents and not a person in their bedroom sleeping. When a person is sleeping they are in a vulnerble state so it is an opportune time for some abductions to take place but the bedroom abduction scenario is not indicative of all alien abductions.

Aliens are not proven to be visiting so no, Alien abduction has not been proven at all. That is your personal opinion, no more, and it is heavily biased.

Have you seen the SBS show, My Mum Talks To Aliens? Just interested.

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 02 February 2013 - 05:13 AM, said:

Disclosure? Not a chance

The reason is very simple, it is fear - the general public would be scared silly, way worse than they were by Sept. 11th or even during any of our past world wars.

It takes effort to produce such a large and soft pile of manure, and that is al I can appreciate about this stupid sentiment that is rhetoric and not based in fact whatsoever. As fas as I know, rather than get scared about 911, people got mad. It was a ridiculous injustice. And it changed life as we know it. The fear factor is one of the things that make UFOlogists look totally stupid.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#100    Captain Zim

Captain Zim

A voice in the silence

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:10 AM

View PostMrY, on 13 March 2013 - 06:23 AM, said:

Listen guys let's look at the facts.  We have a 19 year old kid who is saying he has been abducted by aliens since he was 4.  He also claims that his mother AND grandma also suffered from similar experiences.  Did anyone stop to think that maybe this poor kid is schizophrenic? It sounds like it might run in the family.  For gods sake why would you encourage him to continue to validate these events when he might actually need serious help!

I am not saying that alien abduction is IMPOSSIBLE it is just extremely improbable.  So how bout this: talk to your mom.  Talk to your dad.  And just go talk to a physician about what you have even experiencing.  Tell them your mother and your grandmother also have been experiencing similar events.  Just see what they say.  They may be able to help you.  I am not trying to be rude or condescending it just sounds like this guy is in a a rough situation.  I have a cousin who was diagnosed with schizophrenia.  I know how devastating it can be if left un treated.

This kid has been to shrinks for several years. If he had been diagnosed with schizophrenia, he'd be on medication already. He probably is on antipsychotics, for all we know. And psychologists and psychiatrists are crap all useless at diagnoses. Specifically, their inter-rater reliability is abysmally low. Not surprising since the DSM-IV has helpful categories like "Generalised Anxiety Disorder" - in other words, we don't know what the problem is. Psychologists aren't morons, the problem is that the detection and diagnosis of most common disorders is extremely difficult and highly subjective. For this reason psychologists don't really make a diagnosis, rather terms like schizophrenia are used as "shorthand" for a range of symptoms and treatment practices.

Additionally, I have also had an abduction experience. Scary as ****, so I do sympathise.

“I consider it an extremely dangerous doctrine, because the more likely we are to assume that the solution comes from the outside, the less likely we are to solve our problems ourselves.”

-Carl Sagan

#101    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

• 2,521 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 06:47 PM

View Postquillius, on 05 March 2013 - 12:33 PM, said:

ok maybe the best place to start is to show me just how scared he was and what it was that scared him (Charlie Hickson that is)....
Okay Parker claimed that he had fainted, then 20 years later he claims he hadnt fainted and gives an extremely detailed account of what happened to him. He observed the alien sticking a needle into the underside of his penis.  19 years later he says he sees the ship again and WILLINGLY walks onto the ship again.  That doesnt seem a little suspect to you?

#102    Captain Zim

Captain Zim

A voice in the silence

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:09 AM

View PostCakeOrDeath, on 01 February 2013 - 12:39 AM, said:

I noticed someone else mentioned security cameras, you gave the pattended UFO abductee/ Demon in-house response of "i wish i could afford it."  I'm glad someone posted the $35 dollar set-up.  But realistically you are looking at about $125-$165 investment to END all of this OR get some REAL attention from scientists and authorities who can help you. (Plus you'll be rich which never hurts.)

I noticed you have responded alot, and not made further mention of getting the cameras, which tells me you don't mind all of this going on and probably just want the attention and to talk about it with others.

Now you might say that above paragraph is a rude assumption, and you may be right...prove it to me, get some cameras, set them up and take your life back.

The problem is, you are trying to prove that intelligent beings* with extremely advanced technology are busting into your house. Why does everybody assume that humans are the only ones that can subvert computer systems? Even black ops guys would be smart enough not to leave traces of their ugly mugs. The most you could hope for is discovering that the hard drive they write to was erased, or that for some reason the cameras stopped working for a short time. What you'll probably see is yourself is you moaning and having a night terror. That's pretty much what happened to me. If aliens felt like abducting us, with their high level of technology there'd be no reason for us ever to be conscious of it. Why bother taking tissue samples when we slough off dead skin all the time? Why not simply scan us at a distance?

Believe me, while this is scary as hell, the best course for you would be to understand that it isn't real. Not in the sense of physically happening. It is real to your brain, but understanding that is a great source of comfort. When next this happens, try focus on what you can smell. You can't smell in a dream.

*Saying aliens is simply assuming too much anyway

Edited by Captain Zim, 14 March 2013 - 09:11 AM.

“I consider it an extremely dangerous doctrine, because the more likely we are to assume that the solution comes from the outside, the less likely we are to solve our problems ourselves.”

-Carl Sagan

#103    julia52

julia52

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 03:11 PM

View Postg00dfella, on 30 January 2013 - 07:35 PM, said:

security camera's around the perimeter of your house will make all this go away...

you are naive

cameras can and do malfunction all the time; do you honestly  believe that if the visitors have targeted person and his family that a $35 toy will dissuade them??

to person:  you are not alone in this,you know..i would suggest reading things like dr. karla turner and others; also finding others who have experienced this will make it easier as time goes on :)

#104    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

• 2,521 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:23 PM

I keep seeing people say its all in your head, but If your brains telling you its real thats kind of hard to ignore

#105    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,759 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:45 PM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 14 March 2013 - 05:23 PM, said:

I keep seeing people say its all in your head, but If your brains telling you its real thats kind of hard to ignore

If you ever see someone suffer from Alzheimers, and I hope you do not, it wont seem so impossible. The brain can be very convincing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users