Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Time traveller from 1920? must see!

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#16    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,191 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 19 June 2013 - 06:41 PM

eley, on 19 June 2013 - 06:38 PM, said:

wow, first of all i did not say my pic was definatly a time traveler it was more of a question
if there is a logical explanation for my photo thats fine no big deal

anyway the case you have linked to looks fascinating is it a genuine case do you know anything else on it

hehehe... :tu: s

start here and you will find a few more, plus his story

http://www.techeblog...-time-travelers

then just Google his name.  Should keep you busy so have fun! :passifier:

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#17    eley

eley

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 06:49 PM

seeder, on 19 June 2013 - 06:41 PM, said:

hehehe... :tu: s

start here and you will find a few more, plus his story

http://www.techeblog...-time-travelers

then just Google his name.  Should keep you busy so have fun! :passifier:

Sigh just did

wiki puts him in the billy meier/ john titor category, that is enough for me not to bother :td:

#18    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,191 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 19 June 2013 - 06:53 PM

hehe, now this time traveler took his mobile and filmed himself in the future. He was fixing his sink and found a tunnel...to the future :tu:

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#19    zebra99

zebra99

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 06:54 PM

I've seen better Sasquatch 'Evidence' and that's all rubbish.

Posted Image

#20    eley

eley

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:02 PM

seeder, on 19 June 2013 - 06:53 PM, said:

hehe, now this time traveler took his mobile and filmed himself in the future. He was fixing his sink and found a tunnel...to the future :tu:

wow is that real? the tattoos etc
how did he get back from the past?

#21    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,191 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:05 PM

eley, on 19 June 2013 - 07:02 PM, said:

wow is that real? the tattoos etc
how did he get back from the past?

he went to the future, not the past

But eley, nothing I have offered is real, they are all just hoaxes, sadly, there is NO evidence of any time travelers, ever! no pics, no vids, thats it. It doesn't happen! sorry!!

read the debunks here
http://www.paranorma...raveler-exposed

and
http://mentalfloss.c...bunk-themselves

Edited by seeder, 19 June 2013 - 07:06 PM.

#22    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,510 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:33 PM

eley, on 19 June 2013 - 06:35 PM, said:

Not a troll thread

the part i`m referring to that looks like a phone is this

in front of her hand looks like a little flip screen

Posted Image
I am just not seeing it, my only conclusion is because its not there.
If she did have a phone then there must have been someone else out there to receive her call, find another photo dated the same time of that other person receiving the "text" and you may be onto something.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#23    dannyboy52

dannyboy52

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 113 posts

• You Can Fool Some People All Of The Time,And All Of The People Some Of The Time, But You Cant Fool All Of The People All Of The Time

Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:07 PM

the woman sitting beside her has an invisible phone, same hand movements and position, so of course it must be true, and the third woman is just a shy time traveller in case anyone from her past recognizes her

#24    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,510 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:14 PM

dannyboy52, on 19 June 2013 - 08:07 PM, said:

the woman sitting beside her has an invisible phone, same hand movements and position, so of course it must be true, and the third woman is just a shy time traveller in case anyone from her past recognizes her

Ahhhhhh! you say past? but what if they are from the future, hence the phones? (purely hypothetical)

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#25    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,168 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:20 PM

So you can see a flip screen in that image? Anything else you can see that no one else can?

#26    EnderOTD

EnderOTD

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

• I tried to enter my favorite quote but the data limit was breached so you get this. Pretty anti-climatic isn't it?

Posted 19 June 2013 - 09:09 PM

Looks like she's rolling a cigarette to me.

#27    PersonFromPorlock

PersonFromPorlock

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,362 posts

• Few things do more harm than the belief that life should be Dramatic.

Posted 19 June 2013 - 10:50 PM

Well, no time traveler but an interesting website nonetheless. Thanks for introducing it.

#28    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:55 AM

There is no phone in her hands

#29    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,191 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 09:49 AM

One curious thing tho, the woman in the middle is fading away, I bet she was in the process of a quantum leap when the photo was taken, the women left and right have clear detail, the one in the middle tho, shes blurring away....and she has the warp bubble-halo effect over her head if you look closely...which is always tell tale sign that a leap is just happening :yes:

Posted Image

Edited by seeder, 20 June 2013 - 09:50 AM.

#30    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,168 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 20 June 2013 - 10:59 AM

The woman on the far left is also "leaping" away. What is the chances of 2 time travellers in one photo?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users