Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Stealth Wear

OverSword

From the article:

In early 2012 the U.S. Congress authorized the FAA Air Transportation Modernization and Safety Improvement Act. Within this bill is a provision calling for the deployment of some 30,000 robotic drones over the skies of America by 2015, arguably the boldest overt domestic surveillance initiative to have ever been introduced in the land of the free. With an average of some 600 drones allocated per state, this future network of highly advanced surveillance systems promises to give law enforcement, military and intelligence assets unprecedented video and audio access into the lives of every single American.

Privacy advocates are justifiably outraged.

But whenever government attempts to institute a ban on contraband items, or pass draconian laws, or introduce new tracking and surveillance methods, rebellious elements within the target populace rapidly develop counter-strategies and technologies to marginalize the threat.

Oftentimes, billion dollar government initiatives and development projects are rendered almost useless by low-tech strategies and designs.

Artist and fashion designer Adam Harvey, who objects to the authoritarian nature of the global surveillance state, has done just that.

In an effort to counter the high-tech integrated drone surveillance systems soon to be fused into intelligence networks across the country, Harvey and a group of partners have developed a line of clothing dubbed Stealth Wear.

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/stealth-wear-new-counter-surveillance-clothing-makes-you-invisible-to-drones_01112013

I wonder how long it will take for this to be made illegal, just to keep you safe of course.

The "Land of the Free" is turning into the "Land of Hypocracy."

• 5 weeks later...

So nice to know the money is being spent on something useful to help the world!!!

As LV has pointed out, (on locked thread) it is not very inconspicuous.

I reckon you could get locked up and in a straight jacket before you can say "the dro..."

is it bad of me to think of Trayvonne Martin when i hear words "Hoodie" "invisible" "drone" if only a hoodie could of made him invisible to that drone with the gun who thought he was the protector of the neighborhoods in Florida.

• Like 1