Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Shyne

mypaddedroom

DO YOU LIKE THE RAP ARTIST SHYNE?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. DO YOU LIKE THE RAP ARTIST SHYNE?

• Yeah
    • No
    • Who's that

Hey all I just got the new SHYNE CD some of you don' know who that is. But for the few of you who do what do you think about SHYNE? SHYNE is a rap artist who just made a album straight from jail. He is serving a good amount of time in prison and I was just wondering what you music fans think about SHYNE.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mypaddedroom

• Uncle Meat

• Shakezulah

• _hAiLO_

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i peronally dont care for rap at all, but that sounds interesting. hell probably get a lot of sales from it.

what did he do to get in jail? how did he record a record in jail anyways?

Edited by Uncle Meat

Well yeah SHYNE is a great rapper to me good rappers like him are not rappers they are music artists. NE ways he use to be signed to Bad Boy records with Puff Daddy. One day when he went to the club with Puff Daddy a man shot at SHYNE SHYNE did not have a gun but Puff did SHYNE took Puffs gun and shot at the man shooting at him. SHYNE shot a innocent person in the face (bullet just grazed her) But after that SHYNE went to jail for that but if Puff would have admitted the gun was his the jail time would be split. So thats why he's in jail I thinkhe got 11years left not sure.

Bu he made a album by making half his songs on the phone also THEY LET HIM OUT OF JAIL TO MAKE THE OTHER HALF OF THE ALBUM! Whitch if you ask me aint fair but hey if you got money.

I don't know this person but by what you described I think I dislike him. I get a little touchy about folks shooting innocent women in the face...

I don't know this person but by what you described I think I dislike him. I get a little touchy about folks shooting innocent women in the face...

256577[/snapback]

SHYNE did not shoot her on purpose tho....but still he deserves to be in jail for what he did I agree. But he was protecting himself.

i, too, hate rap music. the worst thing about rap is that the songs are not even in a particular key! its just a drumbeat with meaningless lyrics.

I hate rap music.

256603[/snapback]

make that three of us

257116[/snapback]

Is there room for one more?

Rap is crap! On a par with house, garage, and what they have somehow got around to referring to in this day and age, as R'n'B.

Ah, remember the days when decent stuff used to get to No.1 in the charts?

Sigh!

yeah it takes about no talent at all. its just talking really fast to a very repetetive beat.

haha, that sucks.....

I like rap, its my favorite kind of music w00t.gif

Shyne is cool because of what he thinks of jail. I like him because he prays every day to god, not to "get out" of prison, but to "endure" the wrath of his sentence, and that is very brave and couragous(spelling).

For all you rap haters out there, I ain't hating on you, you guys are cool. Its you guys hating on rap, and haters are not too cool........D12, what do you think?

If you didn't like rap......"I like other kinds of music" thumbsup.gif

And you don't see the art of hip-hop....."expression"

Edited by Hailo_hellFIRE

"Expression" HAH! thats a real laugh!

yo i got 20 inch rims and my possie in the club

real expression you got there

"Expression" HAH! thats a real laugh!

yo i got 20 inch rims and my possie in the club

real expression you got there

257245[/snapback]

I knew I would get a response disgust.gif .....a humerous one too grin2.gif .

Some rap songs out there have a deep laying of expression. I bet most of Shyne's songs are about prison, how cold it is, how bad, cruel, etc. Rap is there for you to listen to the rapper talk, it could be 20 inch rims, how happy it is to be rich, or it could be a song ment to have you lay back, relax and nod your head w00t.gif .

So if you don't like these kind of songs, you don't need to call it stupid cause its a really good genre original.gif .

i agree with you Hailo_hellFIRE, i don't hate rap it's just not my favorite genre and not all rap is bad i guess people just find it repetitive but what genre isn't?