Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 6 votes

The Rh Neg Blood Type - Nephilim bloodline

• Please log in to reply
320 replies to this topic

#271    Blurfoot

Blurfoot

(Formerly 'acute')

• 2,459 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 12:18 PM

View PostAshley-Star*Child, on 10 April 2010 - 08:55 AM, said:

The basic point is, if you have RH positive blood, you essentially have monkey blood. If you have negative, you don't and that would be Nephilim blood.

If I had rhesus-positive blood, I would dismiss evrything you say as utter nonsense!
Fortunately, my blood is rhesus-negative, and I am over the moon to not have any of that awful monkey blood in me.

#272    himalyanmystic

himalyanmystic

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 165 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:40 PM

i'm rh -  till now i considered it bad coz difficult to find donors if u need blood
now im feeling kin of good about it:)

[HIMALAYANMYSTIC

#273    flyingw

flyingw

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:51 AM

Just out of curiosity, has anyone with O Rh Neg blood been having strange thoughts or strange things occurring in your life? I am O Rh Neg and have had strange things occurring in my life lately and just curious if anyone else is.

#274    flyingw

flyingw

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:05 AM

I found out at 17 years old when I had my first son I was O Rh Neg after he was born. I was never told that by a doctor before or my mother never told me. That is strange though and I have heard of other women with this blood type not finding out until their first child was born. Can anybody explain that possibly?

#275    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,773 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:36 PM

View Postacute, on 10 March 2013 - 12:18 PM, said:

If I had rhesus-positive blood, I would dismiss evrything you say as utter nonsense!
Fortunately, my blood is rhesus-negative, and I am over the moon to not have any of that awful monkey blood in me.

Sorry to disappoint you but RH positive people do not have monkey blood in them just human blood

Edited by Quaentum, 19 March 2013 - 08:36 PM.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#276    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,773 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:38 PM

View Postflyingw, on 18 March 2013 - 02:51 AM, said:

Just out of curiosity, has anyone with O Rh Neg blood been having strange thoughts or strange things occurring in your life? I am O Rh Neg and have had strange things occurring in my life lately and just curious if anyone else is.

View Postflyingw, on 19 March 2013 - 03:05 AM, said:

I found out at 17 years old when I had my first son I was O Rh Neg after he was born. I was never told that by a doctor before or my mother never told me. That is strange though and I have heard of other women with this blood type not finding out until their first child was born. Can anybody explain that possibly?

I'm O- and nothing out of the ordinary has gone on in my life.

Babies were not always checked for blood type and in the old days not even parents were.  I didn't find out until I joined the military at age 18 so it is/was not uncommon.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#277    Setton

Setton

Psychic Spy

• 1,557 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:54 PM

Dear God, is this still going? Think it started before I joined :rolleyes:

How hard is it to get your head around:

We evolved from other primates, giving everyone Rh + blood. At some point, this mutated into Rh - in some people. Yes you say blood rarely mutates but I'd say once in human history is enough to count as 'rare'. These people passed it on ergo some people have it now. Since highest percentages are in Europe, chances are this is where that mutation happened.

Also, if you're claiming Noah was a Nephilim, that means they were among us when he was around. There has not been a global flood in the last few thousand years therefore, your nephilim bloodline, if it exists, predates the appearance of Rh - blood and therefore cannot be linked with it.

'Good' is not the same as 'nice'.
'No, murder is running your broadsword through someone because he worships a different God to you... Or is that evangelism? I get confused.'
When they discover the centre of the universe, a lot of people are going to be disappointed - They are not it.
I don't object to the concept of a deity but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.

#278    Mike D boy

Mike D boy

...from the Desert...

• 2,679 posts

• he's Native and Indio-geneous to the Americas.

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:56 PM

View PostMike D boy, on 14 April 2010 - 01:38 AM, said:

My mother admits to have A positive and my father is B negative, whose family has a long history of mental/pyschiatric problems. However, my Mom's IQ tested in high school was an astounding 140.

Correction to a 3 year old post, since I spoke to them on the blood type issue. My brother believes he's AB negative from a blood test sampling when the blood bank came to his grade school. I confused my parents' with my wife's parents' blood types: O positive mother and AB positive father (dumb me). My wife's blood type is O positive, therefore my two children (her stepson from different father) came safe and sound.

RH- blood was discovered in clusters in North American Indians such as the Cherokee, Iroquois and Blackfoot to name a few. It's unknown how did RH negative blood reached the Americas, while it's rare in Africa and east Asia. However, the Japanese and Koreans have phenomena similar to RH-'s, perhaps genetics or other blood typing since serologists speak of minor blood classifications are also checked along with the ABO system and RH factor.

It's important for Rh negative women to have their husbands' blood type checked to prevent the possibility of the RH negative mother's immune system in rejecting the Rh positive fetus, but medical advancements such as Rhogam shots given to the pregnant RH- mother have prevented millions of miscarriages. As of this time, I don't know my blood type, but I have most characteristics associated with RH- people.

Edited by Mike D boy, 17 May 2013 - 05:59 PM.

:innocent: The Truth is Out There - the X Files. :alien:

#279    Braindribble1975

Braindribble1975

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 06:25 AM

I am rh negative and type o negative.....this may be the weirdest **** I ever read. I was researching my blood type when I came across this site. I am really open minded but this is far out there even for me. Everyone wants to believe that there is something special about themselves, something to set them apart from everyone else. Well we are all special but descended from ancient reptilian astronaut special? Nah. I have blue eyes, heat sensitive, always felt I could see better than others around me, can sense illness somehow with my hands, and empathic. But I don't believe I am any more special than others because of my blood type. I believe all humans have these abilities actually. They just don't know it. Some of the traits I do have to say I have, like I feel better in higher altitudes. I don't believe I have an extra vertebrae though hahaha. But I think most humans can relate to a lot of those so called traits.

#280    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 20 May 2013 - 12:41 PM

How do I remove this absolutely nonsensical  topic from ever showing up in my "content" page again???  Anyone?  Anyone?  Bueller?  Bueller?

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#281    markprice

markprice

BANNED

• 3,718 posts

• BANNED

Posted 20 May 2013 - 03:25 PM

View PostLava_Lady, on 20 May 2013 - 12:41 PM, said:

How do I remove this absolutely nonsensical  topic from ever showing up in my "content" page again???  Anyone?  Anyone?  Bueller?  Bueller?

just keep posting in it until it goes away, or edit the content you follow with the toggle edit options then choose action...

BANNED UNDERSTAND.

#282    Mike D boy

Mike D boy

...from the Desert...

• 2,679 posts

• he's Native and Indio-geneous to the Americas.

Posted 20 May 2013 - 09:35 PM

Getting to know your blood type based on your parents, and predicting your children's blood type.

Accordingly, to have a type A and type B parent combination, I should have any one of the 4 blood types (A, AB, B or O). My nephew's mother was AB-, thus my brother's claim to have AB- results in a child with AB-. My children's blood type wasn't yet tested, but my stepson is an O+ like his mother and I have no idea his biological father's blood type. Mothers have theirs tested more frequently to screen for the RH factor, but with fathers it can identicate a possible affair the woman may had. Genetics known as "Mendel's Law" determines how come dark hair (more common than blond) and blue eyes are more frequently passed down than brown eyes (more common than blue) and blond hair.

Edited by Mike D boy, 20 May 2013 - 09:53 PM.

:innocent: The Truth is Out There - the X Files. :alien:

#283    Nighthawk9653

Nighthawk9653

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 323 posts

• Remember what peace there may be in Silence.

Transit umbra, lux permanet

Posted 18 August 2013 - 05:01 AM

I thought it said in the bible somewhere that the Nephilim where these giants, and they did whatever, and God didn't like it, so he got rid of them?
Heh, very basic description, but I read it a while ago.
I don't see any giants running around causing destruction? Or could the blood and the mixture of human/ angel/ god be so watered down that we aren't giants?

I can't remember what my blood type was, but I fit almost everything on the checklist.

Very good read, and very good proof! I love it :P

EDIT: I just checked. I have blood type B negative. Crazyyyy

Edited by Nighthawk9653, 18 August 2013 - 05:10 AM.

Two possibilities exist: Either we are all alone in the universe or we are not.
                                Both are equally terrifying.  -Arthur C. Clark

“Sometimes, I sit alone under the stars and think of the galaxies inside my heart, and truly wonder if anyone will ever want to make sense of all that I am.”
-Testy McTesterson

#284    WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

• When i'm right,no one remembers!
    When i'm wrong no one forgets !

Posted 18 August 2013 - 08:35 AM

View PostAshley-Star*Child, on 10 April 2010 - 04:47 AM, said:

. I'm RH negative btw Posted Image

Also you know people claiming 'aliens' come and visit them and are trying to start a bloodline may actually be telling the truth. Angels are beings from space (where Heaven is) and their CHILDREN the Nephilim would be these 'aliens' everyone speaks of that have the appearance of aborted feotues (that's what they look like to me anyway), and there was an angel that taught abortion because it was kinder to the women as the Nephilim were a little mad, and well bad....
NO WONDER you believe all this !you want to be a product of aliens ,  
i believe in alot of things but this ? no way ! its not making sense to me!and it does not fit in the whole picture !
i to believe somehow aliens are connected to humans ,they could had created us.
but angels aint aliens , angels are pure energy life forms that lives in the realm of the dead (souls). other dimension.  
aliens are just like us , a product of energy that materialized in physical form !and in their physical form they might have created life(humans) with life (cell ) !
when they die they go to the other side ,just like humans and every other creature in this universe !
and how ? i got my own theory for that !  everything fits ( aliens,humans, angels demons, energy etc) in a whole picture ! but thats for an other topic . what i would call = origins of all !

ps. are you perhaps looking down on most of us ? because we have monkey blood and you not ?

#285    reikir

reikir

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:27 PM

Interesting, but I don't understand how this works out in the following situation:
A woman I know has six children.  Two daughters and four sons.  All are A blood type, all parents are A.  (There is one mother and four fathers.)  Out of these, only one is A-, a daughter.  Her two siblings of same parents are A+.  Why out of all of these A+ is there an A- and from which parent did it come since both are A+?  Puzzling.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users