Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What is your view of black magic curses, hex?

LostSouls7

This is s touchy subject but I want to talk about it.

What do you think of curses hexing people and basically using magic to cause harm?

Witches say... harm none.

But what about those evil ones who curses and hex people?

Will they pay for their evil deeds?

Does karma get them?

Some say if you send out a curse it comes back three fold?

Yet some say if the curse was deserved and justified...

then there's not bad karma.

but

What is you view on the matter?

Let's discuss :)

If you surround yourself with negativity, you surround yourself with negativity. It is as simple as that.

• Like 6

I don't believe hexes or curses have any effect except possibly psychologically on the ones cursed, if they believe in that rubbish. Those who wish harm to people can only cause suffering for themselves. When you hate someone, that hate is inside of you. This not healthy!

Showing compassion, even to those who you think deserve to be hated, is a getter way to live than being angry with them. We want to diffuse negative situations, not prolong them.

• Like 7

I think it would think to make your hexes or curses really work you would have to put in a lot of effort to convince the hexee or cursee that what you are practicing is in fact a real thing? Belief is a powerfull force on the psyche.

• Like 1

Yes I agree about being positive within your own soul and life.

Also curses are not good for you as you said...

you hurt your self feeling hate ful.

But here is an amazing experience I saw from this magician....

he tells his story about how he had so much hate in him...

then when he released and "cast" it upon his friend who p***ed him off..

the force was so strong is made him fall over...

but like you said.. all the built up hate is not healthy and does cause harm

the the one full of hate... i just found this experience interesting.....

I don't believe hexes or curses have any effect except possibly psychologically on the ones cursed, if they believe in that rubbish. Those who wish harm to people can only cause suffering for themselves. When you hate someone, that hate is inside of you. This not healthy!

Showing compassion, even to those who you think deserve to be hated, is a getter way to live than being angry with them. We want to diffuse negative situations, not prolong them.

I agree what you cast out.. or wish upon others comes back to you.

Kind of like a boomerang.

That is the reason I try to spread happiness and good vibes and blessings to people everyday..

then good is reflected back upon my life and soul.

If you surround yourself with negativity, you surround yourself with negativity. It is as simple as that.

that is a very true and wise statement !

Edited by LostSouls7

yes, hexes and curses work.. if you believe in them. They do not 'work' because they are hexes and curses, they work because you believe they will and things that happen that is bad, is naturally going to be attributed to the curse.

We all have things that happen to us. We trip.. we run into something, we fall.. we get sick.. sometimes really bad things happen, car accidents, illnesses, robberies.. even rapes.

These things happen, they would happen even if there were no hex and or curse, however, if you believe you have been hexed or cursed, you LOOK at things with that thought in your mind. So everything is seen through the fear of the curse and or hex.

It is literally all in your mind and how you choose to perceive negative things that happen. Things that would happen even without a curse

And also, sometimes things happen because you believe soo hard that soething bad is going to happen that you cause it to happen..

• Like 2

very true if you believe in bad fortune.. .and focus on it...in

essence you curse your self....

They work, but.... It's a fine line.

It depends upon what and why you do them.

As a novice, the temptation is to punish people who harm you.

I'd be lying if I said I have never done them, but generally speaking, the people I did them to deserved it.

There's a karmic aspect which has to do with the law of three.

If you just decide, oh I don't like Joe blow, I'm going to pox him, it will come back and kick your ass so bad, you won't see straight for a couple of years.

Love magick that involves messing with free will, is also no better than this.

When I do this kind of stuff, it's always a sending back of energy, that has already been sent at me.

Not generating a curse per se.

Lets just say, people who have wronged me, have paid, in some cases big time, with their own hate sent back to them.

My karma is clean.

;)

• Like 1

very true if you believe in bad fortune.. .and focus on it...in

essence you curse your self....

Have you ever found ritually killed animals on your car or even IN your home?

Didn't do em to myself, but there they were. Kinda hard not to believe.

I dare say someone else did it so......

The poor dead Pigeon on my car...and a starling with a snapped neck hanging from a thread on my clothesline in my basement.

I know who did it both times, not the same person.

People find me a threat, so they try to kill me using magick.

The moron who left the starling, broke into my house, twice.

The birds leg had been tied using a spool of my mothers sewing thread kept down there on a rack.

You could see dirty thread from the last time my mom had touched it sometimes in the 1990s,and the newly exposed thread from where they unraveled it, on the spool.

I emailed them and asked how STUPID are you to use my mother's thread!??!

I laughed at them .

The Pigeon however was done by full blown voodoo practitioners.

I had to do a counter ritual and blessing.

Edited by Simbi Laveau

They work, but.... It's a fine line.

It depends upon what and why you do them.

As a novice, the temptation is to punish people who harm you.

I'd be lying if I said I have never done them, but generally speaking, the people I did them to deserved it.

There's a karmic aspect which has to do with the law of three.

If you just decide, oh I don't like Joe blow, I'm going to pox him, it will come back and kick your ass so bad, you won't see straight for a couple of years.

Love magick that involves messing with free will, is also no better than this.

When I do this kind of stuff, it's always a sending back of energy, that has already been sent at me.

Not generating a curse per se.

Lets just say, people who have wronged me, have paid, in some cases big time, with their own hate sent back to them.

My karma is clean.

;)

Yes I did read about that. That is you have no other choice.

Like let's some an enemy kept attacking you and making your life hell

and just did bad towards you.

Then it would be as a last resort to curse them.

And as you said just return the bad energy.

But yeah if you just say I don't like how that guy looks or what he said.

and boom curse time... yes comes back three fold...

and bad news.

Interesting... so people tried to put curses on you because they are scared of you?

what a fool using his mother's thread!

So they broke into your house to put a spell on you?

i agree about love magick.. and trying to force people to fall in love with you.

not good either....

• Like 1

there are only 2 things that govern this world.

desire and the will to satiate that desire.

essentially if my will for you to die is stronger then your will to live, you will die.

without a word between us or any physical contact.

i was once so angry that all my relatives had nightmares of me being violent.

i did not act on this anger or show it. I kept it bottled in, but still they sensed it.

if one can sense such things then they can subtly sense your secret cursing.

little by little it can wear them down until the subtle damage is too much and the curse takes effect.

the rest they do to themselves because now they believe it will happen or that they deserve it.

none of this is magic but a terrifying truth of psychology.

• Like 1

Not unlike prayer. Only effective for those that believe it.

• Like 4

Yes I did read about that. That is you have no other choice.

Like let's some an enemy kept attacking you and making your life hell

and just did bad towards you.

Then it would be as a last resort to curse them.

And as you said just return the bad energy.

But yeah if you just say I don't like how that guy looks or what he said.

and boom curse time... yes comes back three fold...

and bad news.

Interesting... so people tried to put curses on you because they are scared of you?

what a fool using his mother's thread!

So they broke into your house to put a spell on you?

i agree about love magick.. and trying to force people to fall in love with you.

not good either....

Well when you practice magick, whatever form, you meet others who do the same thing in your wanderings.

Some of these people have illusions of grandeur.

The Pigeon ritual on my car was thus Nigerian I worked with.

She and I had an argument and it just escalated.

She started doing things like putting dead bugs in my drawers.

Hair in my food.

They were poisoning my milk with visine eye drops.

She her brother and her aunt did rituals. I She had told me as much.

She wanted me gone.

She assumed the Pigeon ritual would scare me to death.

The look on her face when I walked into work the next day was PRICELESS.

So I started slamming her back.

She used to say, I COME FROM THE SOURCE, YOU CAN HURT ME.

By the time I was done with her, she was afraid of me.

The dead bird in my basement was to scare me.

They are wannabe voodoo practitioners in Florida who sell alleged magickal items on eBay.

We were friends at first, but I found out they were lying about bunch of their claims.

They were afraid I would expose them.

They used to brag about flying all over the country to beat people up and shooting people.

When I found the bird I emailed them, and I said, just the fact you did this, proves you're more afraid of me than I am of you .

They were spotted by my neighbors lurking in front of my home a few times.

So I emailed them and said, we got all the license plate numbers.

They stopped after that.

I am pretty sure one of them lurks on this forum and tried to talk to me once.

I knew immediately it was him many called him out on it.

He never spoke to me again.

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 1

In other words, people tried to use magic on you, it did nothing, then you used magic on them and they got afraid,

because of course they would, they believe in that stuff, and seeing it not work on you, they believed you to be godlike powerful.

Therefore when they believed you wre doing things back to them, they would be afraid becasue their magic didn't work on you.

People always say that curses only work if the other person knows about it. I understand how that can work but I believe it doesn't always have to be that way.

Here is one of my experiences with cursing. I was more asking for justice though.

I cursed a doctor once. I've told this story before so its here somewhere I think(I couldnt find the link)... I'm not sure in how much detail I should go into to be honest.. but I was getting a test done once when I was younger. It was an awkward and painful test and I was trying to not flintch(being a boy and all) and he asked me if it hurt much. I told him it was ok(I lied) and then straight after that he made it hurt heaps. I was looking at him and I could see that he was smiling alittle as I whimpered. That made me very angry because I couldnt say anything or do anything about it.. I couldnt accuse him or anything and it annoyed me very much that someone in a healing position was mabey abusing their power just to get off on creating pain for a total stranger.

So anyway I wasnt 100% sure if he was doing what I thought or not.. but I was really angry, so I basically asked God to know for me, and for some justice, so I used a black shadow angel that I kept on my shoulder(hard to explain/personal belief kinda). So when he was hurting me and smiling I visualized one of my shadows and I pulled it from over my shoulder and placed it into his head, and I just stared into his head and kept thinking that my shadow angel is going to judge you. So if you are hurting me for fun he will know and you will suffer greatly. I was so angry and in pain, so I just channeled it into the shadow and into him.

Anyway when I went back to get the test results no more that 3 or four days later, I had to get them from another doctor because the doctor I had seen had been killed. He had been shot by a old patient while on an outcall who basically had a moment of craziness and shot him twice with a shotgun. The guy who had killed him had not been considered dangerous before either.. he was just considered temporarily insane from memory and so didnt really go to jail. I dunno what happened to him.. the media dont bother much with those storied hey.

Anyway so I believe in them.. but I believe more that you ask God for the.. talent.

Found here. http://www.unexplain...4

So I believe in them and I don't believe in the 3 rule, why on earth would I? I asked God for justice that day and placed it in a black nail like shadow which I visualized pushing inside the doctors head while in pain. It was something I just did because I didn't know what else to do. So it was just how I reacted and not something I had thought about doing before. And I have no regrets or feel bad about it at all. I asked God for help and justice, so to me that is what He chose to do.

I'm not sure whether this is a "curse" or just coincidence, but I'd like to share one reason (of many) as to why I think there is more to this world than what we see. It was story, told by my mother, who swears to this day that it is true. She recounts an event, a normally happy occasion. It was her friend's wedding, the bride and groom were perfect. As a joke, they thought it might be fun to use a Ouija Board. They began with many questions, but to cut the story short, one question was "will it be a long wedding"? The answer was "NO". They enquire further about what will go wrong, and the Ouija Board replied - "DIE". 3 weeks after the wedding the bride and groom were involved in a fatal car crash. Mum had laughed off the experience, but obviously now had doubts. Mum warned me against using such things, but being a teenager I disregarded it. Me, my brother, and friends used a Ouija Board, we contacted a spirit who called himself Shai'tan, who resided in the 13th level of hell. After a time, this entity admitted he had another name - Loki. Obviously the alleged entity we contacted was a trickster. Was mum's alleged entity more serious? Was there even an alleged entity in either event (hence why I say "alleged")? None of my friends involved in that event years ago admit to pushing the cup, and they have no reason to lie after all these years. And not dismissing the role of the subconscious, how did these things happen?

Was or just coincidence that my mother was told of tragedy? Are there hundreds of other Ouija experiences where nothing came of it so thus ignored (and of there are, were they serious, or just mischievous beings trying to stir the proverbial pot)? I chhoose to accept that there is more to this world than what we can see with our own eyes. I believe some people can glimpse this other-world (for lack of a better term), and I believe that in this unseen existence beings exist who defy human explanation. On faith I have accepted that the creator has opened a path for us to navigate this world (both seen and unseen), and that upon death we shall know.

But mum's experience had led me to conclude that there is indeed something more then meets the eye (to quote Transformers).

Sorry, but I thought I'd share. Not a curse per se but the result was still the same.

Edited by Paranoid Android
  • Like 1

In other words, people tried to use magic on you, it did nothing, then you used magic on them and they got afraid,

because of course they would, they believe in that stuff, and seeing it not work on you, they believed you to be godlike powerful.

Therefore when they believed you wre doing things back to them, they would be afraid becasue their magic didn't work on you.

They didn't use magick, they physically broke into my house and messed with stuff.

Trust me, the cops have two reports of break in, and they documented all of it.

One of them was scared ****less of the dead bird hanging from my laundry line, with a blue string wrapped and tied around one of its legs.

It's not like it flew in here and tied up its own leg and then hung itself from MY clothes line.

This stuff doesn't scare me, and I've had plenty of magick done on me.

When you realize what going on, you protect yourself.

This is why it has no affect on me. But it has in the past.

Generally, I also cannot be bothered to do magick back on someone so lame, so... I didn't. It's a waste of energy on people who will get what they deserve anyway.

The Nigerian voodoo chick, she was the real deal, so yeah, I posed her back.

Her skills were lame though. Barely bounced off of me.

She was killing the cats I took care of in the parking lot to upset me too.

Like I said, she was afraid of me by the time I was done.

Nigerians don't expect a little white chick to have a clue.

They used a Pigeon for their ritual..

Oh!

That was the best. Pigeons are sacred to Oya, who is the goddess of the dead.

I'm sure they did the ritual in a cemetery too.

It's a ritual for death. See Oya is MY patron goddess.

I also don't do sacrifice.

I did my magick asking the death of the Pigeon be avenged, nothing more. I

She had something like.... Ten car accidents, mostly fender benders, in the space of three months.

No one would insure her. She needed her car for work.

It put a huge crimp in her coming to where I work, so I didn't have to see her anymore, and she lost all her private clients because she couldn't get to them.

She lost a lot of money.

Edited by Simbi Laveau

My view is that it's just an idea supported by baseless claims which hold no weight.

Gosh, we couldn't tell

:lol:

I'm not sure whether this is a "curse" or just coincidence, but I'd like to share one reason (of many) as to why I think there is more to this world than what we see. It was story, told by my mother, who swears to this day that it is true. She recounts an event, a normally happy occasion. It was her friend's wedding, the bride and groom were perfect. As a joke, they thought it might be fun to use a Ouija Board. They began with many questions, but to cut the story short, one question was "will it be a long wedding"? The answer was "NO". They enquire further about what will go wrong, and the Ouija Board replied - "DIE". 3 weeks after the wedding the bride and groom were involved in a fatal car crash. Mum had laughed off the experience, but obviously now had doubts. Mum warned me against using such things, but being a teenager I disregarded it. Me, my brother, and friends used a Ouija Board, we contacted a spirit who called himself Shai'tan, who resided in the 13th level of hell. After a time, this entity admitted he had another name - Loki. Obviously the alleged entity we contacted was a trickster. Was mum's alleged entity more serious? Was there even an alleged entity in either event (hence why I say "alleged")? None of my friends involved in that event years ago admit to pushing the cup, and they have no reason to lie after all these years. And not dismissing the role of the subconscious, how did these things happen?

Was or just coincidence that my mother was told of tragedy? Are there hundreds of other Ouija experiences where nothing came of it so thus ignored (and of there are, were they serious, or just mischievous beings trying to stir the proverbial pot)? I chhoose to accept that there is more to this world than what we can see with our own eyes. I believe some people can glimpse this other-world (for lack of a better term), and I believe that in this unseen existence beings exist who defy human explanation. On faith I have accepted that the creator has opened a path for us to navigate this world (both seen and unseen), and that upon death we shall know.

But mum's experience had led me to conclude that there is indeed something more then meets the eye (to quote Transformers).

Sorry, but I thought I'd share. Not a curse per se but the result was still the same.

I used to play with a pendulum. The kind people insist you move yourself.

I had a board with letters and numbers.

You hold the pendulum and it answered questions by spelling words out.

And one or two times, I can't remember now, it spelled stuff out phonetically.

In ways I could never even think up, and the answers were RUDE.

I stopped playing with it.

Years later when I learned more, it became apparent something of a nasty nature, was spelling the words out.

Messing with that stuff as a novice is dangerous.