Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Shadow People

Zelda62

I have always been able to see shadow people. My first experience, I was 14 years old. I saw a dark haired girl, maybe 10 years old, hanging on a door's knob, feet against both sides of door, swinging. She was dark energy. I have also seen light energy shadow people through out my life, intermittently. I have recently seen shadow people in my old apartment. I was freaked, and moved. Now, my new apartment, has a large shadow person, male. I am wondering if the increase of seeing them is related to the current, spiritual awakening occurring now. I would hate to think I was followed.

When I was a teen, I knew a man who lived on an old indian burial ground, turned residential. Anyway, when you would go into his house, and you were able to "see", you would see critters or small bug looking entities. If you saw this man outside of his house, the critters would travel with him on his shoulders.

What exactly is a shadow person? Back when I was a believer I saw somthing similar to the bugs on top of a womans head, are they shadow people too?

I have always been able to see shadow people. My first experience, I was 14 years old. I saw a dark haired girl, maybe 10 years old, hanging on a door's knob, feet against both sides of door, swinging. She was dark energy. I have also seen light energy shadow people through out my life, intermittently. I have recently seen shadow people in my old apartment. I was freaked, and moved. Now, my new apartment, has a large shadow person, male. I am wondering if the increase of seeing them is related to the current, spiritual awakening occurring now. I would hate to think I was followed.

When I was a teen, I knew a man who lived on an old indian burial ground, turned residential. Anyway, when you would go into his house, and you were able to "see", you would see critters or small bug looking entities. If you saw this man outside of his house, the critters would travel with him on his shoulders.

How can you tell what sex a shadow person is?

What exactly is a shadow person? Back when I was a believer I saw somthing similar to the bugs on top of a womans head, are they shadow people too?

A shadow person, from what I have read, and heard are souls that were unable to find the light. A form of pergatory. Some people say they are individulas from another dimension who are able to pass through our dimension. Some say there are portals to other dimensions in our world. As far as the bugs, I am not sure what they are, all I know is I have seen them. Given the man I had seen them on, lived above an old indian burial ground, they could have been remanents of the tribes rituals. Shadow people sex, they do exhibit their previous forms. The little girl I saw, had definite female features. The shadow man I am currently seeing at night is a large man. He always goes into the same room. I guess you could also call them ghosts. The man freaks me out. He does not make efforts to scare me, he is just so large, that when I see him, I don't expect it. He is about 6' tall with a wide back.

Shadow people are generaly as they are described, shadow's black misfigured hard to describe any true detail on looks.

Here's a link to a wiki post for you.

Shadow People - Wiki Site

Here's a picture of the general discription.

linked-image

Edited by Guardian Angel of Fire

Funny you mentioned "critters" because I used to see them too. Some were tiny, others looked like a rat/cat and the strangest one looked like black fuzzy tumbleweed, and rolled across the floor board. Its my belief that the critters startle us, and I think the are associated with very negative spirits.. JMO..JN

Edited by JustNormal

Hm... have you been reading the book Coraline? :)

i sure as hell see alot of shadows, but not shadow people.

Shadow people are generaly as they are described, shadow's black misfigured hard to describe any true detail on looks.

Here's a link to a wiki post for you.

Shadow People - Wiki Site

Here's a picture of the general discription.

linked-image

Sweet Jesus,

that is f#*king creepy man.

Any clear photos of them? What is the difference between a shadow persona and a ghost?

Any clear photos of them? What is the difference between a shadow persona and a ghost?

I used to know a few good pictures, but don't have the link anymore, of what people claimed to be genuine shadow people. To me, they're still spirits/ghosts. Shadow people are described in two different ways, a solid black mass, and a black mass that appears strictly as a shadow and does not move about the environment. I think a shadow person is just a spirit that doesn't have the needed energy to manifest properly.

I used to know a few good pictures, but don't have the link anymore, of what people claimed to be genuine shadow people. To me, they're still spirits/ghosts. Shadow people are described in two different ways, a solid black mass, and a black mass that appears strictly as a shadow and does not move about the environment. I think a shadow person is just a spirit that doesn't have the needed energy to manifest properly.

Why are they so malevolent then?

i believe shadow people are just a simpler form for spirits to take on. this also applies with demons and mallicious spirits. it takes energy to do things right. i believe the shadow form is less energy consuming and alot simpler to manifest into than a true form wich is a full apparition of that person.

Why are they so malevolent then?

I think there are more cases of a malicious entity appearing in a solid form with physical traits than a malicious entity appearing as a shadow. (Because, again, it requires energy to manifest--and therefore energy to retaliate--and that's something shadow people normally don't have, if the only way they can manifest is in the form of a black mass.) I don't think ALL shadow people are malicious.

Sweet Jesus,

that is f#*king creepy man.

Well I did a Google on Shadow People and found this which was posted here on the forums before.

linked-image

This one has been shown on a TV show near by a Orphan Graveyard, one of the more popular photographs.

linked-image

Well I did a Google on Shadow People and found this which was posted here on the forums before.

linked-image

This one has been shown on a TV show near by a Orphan Graveyard, one of the more popular photographs.

linked-image

That is so cool. I also wonder what the difference is between ghosts and shadow people.

That is so cool. I also wonder what the difference is between ghosts and shadow people.

Not too sure, they both are classified as apparitions. I guess maybe that one you can possibly see details and the other you really cannot.

That first photo could be any number of things, and the second one is 'Too good to be true', clearly a hoax.

although the one behind the camera does not have an startled reaction. i would have reacted much different and not so calmly.

I remember a little over a year ago when "shadow people" were seldom mentioned on this site. I am finding it a little strange that as the "SP" threads started kicking on this site that all of a sudden we have so many sightings. It could be true that a few have been hesitent in the past on posting their sightings ... but I have read a few really far out experiences since.

Demons??? Not in my opinion, just fear. If they were out to get you trust me there would be shadow poop all over the place. ;)

Shadow people stick around shady souls. Seeing that on a weekly basis, take the warning very seriously and straighten out your life.

Yea, I am one shady soul. :D And all of these shady children too.

no one really knows why they are there or what they are so we can not speculate that they are there to warn the sinners.everybody will have there own theory or opinion but into we leave this realm we will never know.unless you can get one of them to speak to you. that will be the day. during my ongoing investigation im still trying to get the name of one of the cloaked shadows, only thing he has done was yell hey at me all the time and tell me to turn my camera off.another instance i caught him humming a tune in the background. it is wierd cause it sounded like the tune was echoeing and we are outside.it has to be the shadow man cause that is all i ever get on camera and my little friend peter is to young to sound like a man

Edited by MPInvestigations