Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Meet your unborn child

Still Waters

WILL my baby be healthy? It's a question that concerns every prospective parent. Now a service that creates digital embryos by virtually mixing two people's DNA will give a clearer glimpse of their possible child's health, and perhaps much more – before it has been conceived.

http://www.newscient...ml#.U0WuK6Ln8dU

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• :PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:

• Still Waters

• xYlvax

• paperdyer

That's rather remarkable:)

When my love and I have ours, I would only want to know the gender. After all, it's a secret package.

Interesting.

"While the technology could prove invaluable in avoiding genetic health problems, some critics have argued that it could lead to a future of 'designer babies' in which children are born with specific physical characteristics.

Just like the "Chromes" on Fox's Almost Human

Edited by paperdyer

While the technology could prove invaluable in avoiding genetic health problems, some critics have argued that it could lead to a future of 'designer babies' in which children are born with specific physical characteristics.

Reminds me of the Family Guy episode where Stewie and Brian were jumping in alternate universes and stumble upon one where everybody was beautiful, even Meg. Haha.

Nice article..

Aw the future generati0ns may bec0me hi level beings..

And h0w i w0nder if it can increase a baby's e.s.p too?