Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * - - 12 votes

Tantalising Testimony


  • Please log in to reply
5542 replies to this topic

#3031    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 17,792 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Planet TEXAS

Posted 03 October 2012 - 02:23 AM

Was there any pain in your lower skull or neck ? :no:
THen ask yourself what do you really think you saw?
Anythings possible @@ :innocent: @@

This is a Work in Progress!

#3032    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,159 posts
  • Joined:30 Jun 2012

Posted 03 October 2012 - 02:24 AM

Here's a very nice video of a UFO seen over Busan (Pusan), South Korea this summer, which is the second-largest city.  I lived there for a year, but that's not where I saw my UFO.




#3033    synchronomy

synchronomy

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts
  • Joined:05 Mar 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ontario Canada

  • Facinating

Posted 03 October 2012 - 02:52 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 03 October 2012 - 02:24 AM, said:

Here's a very nice video of a UFO seen over Busan (Pusan), South Korea this summer, which is the second-largest city.  I lived there for a year, but that's not where I saw my UFO.


That's an awesome clip!
They seem to be showing themselves more and more.  Perhaps trying to gradually introduce acceptance by the general population.  If their agenda is to achieve open contact, a sudden announcement on Fox News would probably be received with a War of the World's mentality.
Of course Fox can make a story about kids selling lemonade sound like a Ponzi scheme!

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#3034    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,159 posts
  • Joined:30 Jun 2012

Posted 03 October 2012 - 03:15 AM

Here was another caught on camera from a plane flying over Seoul in April of this year--very fast.  South Korea has a lot of UFO sightings.




#3035    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,159 posts
  • Joined:30 Jun 2012

Posted 03 October 2012 - 03:26 AM

If those videos are fake, they are very, very good.


#3036    Sakari

Sakari

    tohi

  • Member
  • 12,553 posts
  • Joined:16 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

  • Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 03 October 2012 - 03:32 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 03 October 2012 - 03:15 AM, said:

Here was another caught on camera from a plane flying over Seoul in April of this year--very fast.  South Korea has a lot of UFO sightings.





This one was proven ( on this site ) without a doubt a hoax...If I find the links I will post, but it was 100% solid faked, with the evidence.

Had some to do with how much is actually in focus ( filmed a picture, not a scene from a plane )....Fake..


Edit.....Here ya go.







Edited by Sakari, 03 October 2012 - 03:35 AM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm


#3037    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,159 posts
  • Joined:30 Jun 2012

Posted 03 October 2012 - 03:52 AM

View PostSakari, on 03 October 2012 - 03:32 AM, said:

This one was proven ( on this site ) without a doubt a hoax...If I find the links I will post, but it was 100% solid faked, with the evidence.

Had some to do with how much is actually in focus ( filmed a picture, not a scene from a plane )....Fake..


Edit.....Here ya go.



I HATE all hoaxers--HATE them with a passion--but the things than can do these days are quite amazing.  I did know that was a real picture of Seoul from the air, since I easily recognized the Han River running through the city and the bridges.  

I don't know how to hoax videos myself and loathe, detest and revile anyone who does.  I truly do.


#3038    Sakari

Sakari

    tohi

  • Member
  • 12,553 posts
  • Joined:16 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

  • Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:04 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 03 October 2012 - 03:52 AM, said:

I HATE all hoaxers--HATE them with a passion--but the things than can do these days are quite amazing.  I did know that was a real picture of Seoul from the air, since I easily recognized the Han River running through the city and the bridges.  

I don't know how to hoax videos myself and loathe, detest and revile anyone who does.  I truly do.

I agree with you. The hoaxing is bad, especially when they are used as " evidence " of the existence of alien craft, or ours for that matter.

As I have said before, I used to be a " believer " in a lot of things on this site. That is why I first came here.I watched  shows like unexplained mysteries, ancient aliens, books such as " chariots of the gods ", etc.

After reading a lot here, then going out on my own and researching, that is when I " woke up ". Keep in mind, " hoaxing" has been around since the beginning I am sure, not just videos and pictures. To myself, everything is mistaken, or hoaxed, or a " tale ", and this video on this topic is a good example of how we as " humans " love to fool others, and also want to " believe " so much that we fall for it.

If people did not spend the time to " debunk " ( like this video ) people would still be using them ( it ) as evidence.

Using anything from youtube is a complete joke, and foolish by anyone.Some people love to use youtube videos almost exclusive to " believe " and " prove " to others these things are real.

I wish those people would spend the time learning about how these can be faked ( research on photo / video editing ), and research how other things ( bugs for one, hint hint ) can fool cameras, and our eyes.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm


#3039    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,159 posts
  • Joined:30 Jun 2012

Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:19 AM

View PostSakari, on 03 October 2012 - 04:04 AM, said:

I agree with you. The hoaxing is bad, especially when they are used as " evidence " of the existence of alien craft, or ours for that matter.

After reading a lot here, then going out on my own and researching, that is when I " woke up ". Keep in mind, " hoaxing" has been around since the beginning I am sure, not just videos and pictures. To myself, everything is mistaken, or hoaxed, or a " tale ", and this video on this topic is a good example of how we as " humans " love to fool others, and also want to " believe " so much that we fall for it.

If people did not spend the time to " debunk " ( like this video ) people would still be using them ( it ) as evidence.



I can't argue with you about YouTube since there's an awful lot of junk on there.  There are people who have simply stopped looking at the contemporary pictures and videos because they are so easy to fake.  They just stick to the "classic" cases.  

Personally, I have never paid too much attention to the "ancient aliens", although I suppose there is a case to be made that they have been here quite a while.


I have heard all kinds of ideas over the years, such as we are sharing the planet with some other civilization that may be from here--or at least have been hanging around for a long time.  Then there are those who talk about time travelers, inter-dimensional beings, but it generally comes down to the theory that they are much "closer" than we realize.


#3040    Sakari

Sakari

    tohi

  • Member
  • 12,553 posts
  • Joined:16 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

  • Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:52 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 03 October 2012 - 04:19 AM, said:

I can't argue with you about YouTube since there's an awful lot of junk on there.  There are people who have simply stopped looking at the contemporary pictures and videos because they are so easy to fake.  They just stick to the "classic" cases.  

Personally, I have never paid too much attention to the "ancient aliens", although I suppose there is a case to be made that they have been here quite a while.


I have heard all kinds of ideas over the years, such as we are sharing the planet with some other civilization that may be from here--or at least have been hanging around for a long time.  Then there are those who talk about time travelers, inter-dimensional beings, but it generally comes down to the theory that they are much "closer" than we realize.



Dulce ...... :)

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm


#3041    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,159 posts
  • Joined:30 Jun 2012

Posted 03 October 2012 - 05:03 AM

View PostSakari, on 03 October 2012 - 04:52 AM, said:

Dulce ...... :)

My guess is that more likely some military activity has been going on there.


#3042    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London UK

  • It is later than you think.

Posted 03 October 2012 - 03:31 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 03 October 2012 - 02:24 AM, said:

Here's a very nice video of a UFO seen over Busan (Pusan), South Korea this summer, which is the second-largest city.  I lived there for a year, but that's not where I saw my UFO.



Very nice clip.  Someone suggested that the frequency of sightings is increasing.  Is this true do you think or are people just able to capture them more frequently because of technology.  Any thoughts?

Posted Image


#3043    quillius

quillius

    52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

  • Member
  • 5,049 posts
  • Joined:04 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:LONDON

  • A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 03 October 2012 - 03:33 PM

View Postzoser, on 03 October 2012 - 03:31 PM, said:

Very nice clip.  Someone suggested that the frequency of sightings is increasing.  Is this true do you think or are people just able to capture them more frequently because of technology.  Any thoughts?

Hey Z,

maybe its just frequency of reported sightings is increasing......if so we should ask why are we more prone to report a UFO than ever before.......


#3044    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London UK

  • It is later than you think.

Posted 03 October 2012 - 03:33 PM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 02 October 2012 - 11:21 PM, said:

How did you determine that "it ain't a bug" if you "honestly [have] no idea what it is"?

And no, I don't mean bugs, I mean bug.  As in, a bug flying toward the camera that you and/or your daughter didn't pay any attention to while shooting the pictures because, well, it's a little bug...

No detail to suggest it's a bug.  The first shot looks very much as if the object was on the sky not in front of the lens.

Posted Image


#3045    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London UK

  • It is later than you think.

Posted 03 October 2012 - 03:35 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 03 October 2012 - 02:13 AM, said:

Did you see it when you were taking the pictures?

No we saw or heard nothing; like the folk in the other thread with that picture in Crete.

Posted Image





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users