Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crop Circles just one sign of Revelation

laver

The phenomena of crop circles which has developed over the last 30 or so years is a mystery not because they are all 'real' and not hoaxes but because some of them are definitely 'real' and beyond rational explanation. These 'real' ones clearly have mathematical and geometric messages some of which have been decoded as anyone who has followed the rise of these designs will realise. But why are we getting these messages at this particular time in the evolution of humankind? Are they the only signs that we may be at a pivotal point in our long history on planet Earth?

No they are not.

Whatever the rights and wrongs of the end of the Mayan Long Count Calendar it is a fact that the experts tell us that after a time cycle of over 5000 years the calendar stopped for whatever reason. This time cycle started at a time over 3000 years BCE when there was a great deal of activity building stone monuments in various places in our world but noteably Wiltshire in southern Britain which of course is the centre of the crop circle activites we are experiencing today. People travel from all over the world to this area to look at the crop designs in this particular location with its many Stone Age sites like Avebury and Stonehenge.

It could just be a coincidence of course that crop circle activity happens to centre around an area that has many important Stone Age sites but there is another factor which we should consider.

In a seperate thread on Imaginative Worlds - Revelation Time?- it is revealed that in an important verse in the Book of Revelations (chapter1 verse20) we are told that there is a 'secret meaning' in the 7 churches named in the text. This 'secret meaning' has now been decoded and relates to great circle alignments of these churches named by Jesus. This is a geometric fact, for whatever reason, and the main alignment of 5 of these churches then goes to the Sea of Galilee and a location now called Migdal, the biblical Magdala, home of Mary of Magdala the close companion and confidant of Jesus. At this location, Mount Arbel next to Magdala, Jesus talks about the End of Time.(Mathew 28)

What has this to do with crop circles and ancient stone monuments in southern Britain? you might ask.

But there is a very real link

Great circle bearings are circles that go right round the Earth where the centre of the circle is the centre of the Earth. This divides the planet into two equal halves. So this bearing line from the Sea of Galilee at Magdala goes through the 5 churches of Revelation goes on round the Earth to a location in southern Britain, a specific location, a short distance from Avebury.

Some years ago the researcher and author David Furlong wrote a book called 'The Keys to the Temple' in which he disclosed his discovery of two large interlocking circles on the Marlborough Downs in Wiltshire formed by ancient sites and church locations based on much older sites.

Avebury, the largest Stone Age monument in Britain is one of his markers. He has an internet site that gives details of his book. His research revealed what he believed to be geometry linked to the Great Pyramid in Egypt and the key site he identified transfered to a location near Marlborough called Temple Farm. Great circle bearings from this location reveal the alignment of the 5 churches of Revelation, in present day Turkey, and then goes on to identify Magdala on the Sea of Galilee and other sites. Other bearing lines from Temple Farm create alignments of very ancient sites in the Holy Land and elsewhere. This confirms that the Revelation bearing is not just a coincidence but part of an ancient design of landscape geometry and Jesus and Mary of Magdala must have been aware of this design.

Now we have an ancient geometric design which because of the known age of some of the sites must date back to at least 3000 years BCE, and possibly much earlier, which once again defies rational explanation but is there on the landscape over thousands of miles and the focal point of the bearings that break the code of the 'secret meaning' at the start of the book of Revelations is a specific location in southern Britain... Temple Farm where there have been several crop circles.

So all these things are just now coming to light and they rely on a little mathematics and geometry, like the messages we are getting from the crop circles. The Mayan Calendar indicates something happening at this particular time is that just a coincidence?

It could be but the calendar started at a time that was very significant with many ancient monuments being built or rebuilt at sacred locations. There is however another clue that the Mayan Calendar may not be a coincidence. Out of the geometry of the Holy Land from Jerusalem no less comes a very significant bearing line confirmed by the largest Stone Age site in the world which goes to the very centre of the earliest Mesoamerican civilisation, the Olmecs. The Olmecs predated the Maya and it is believed by some experts that the basis of the Mayan Long Count Calendar may have been learnt from them. But how would the Olmecs know that a cycle of time of over 5000 years would lead to an important date about now?

If there was an intelligence around thousands of years ago that could create the long distance landscape geometry we can now see then who is to say that they were not also able to predict important dates in the future and we should remember that these sites they chose were considered divine and dedicated to their deities, Gods and Goddesses, maybe for a reason. They were not just a random choice of locations but fit a pattern and once we have established the nature of the pattern and how to decode it, which is now the case, it must then be a time of Revelation the revealing of that which is hidden.

I think crop circles have more to do with aliens or hoaxes than revelations.

• Like 7

I imagine most crop circles are hoax copy cats because they usually are full of symbols but the real ones like that, if one can know if they are genuine would be extremely facinating!

I saw a real crop circle once but it was not very interesting compared to the ones you see in the media.

One evening, I saw a lone dark storm cloud drop a dark spinning funnel from the sky which looked like a giant dust devil as it hit a neighbor's corn field. There was no rain. It was really cool because after it touched ground it went back up into the cloud instead of moving around and dispursing like little dust devils I saw on the ground with leaves and dirt spinning around.

The next day what was left in the field was the talk of the town, until I burst their bubble about aliens doing it because I saw a funnel cloud do it! It was a huge perfect circle and the inner part was like going in opposite spinning directions creating really pretty swirly patterns in the fallen corn.

It was funny after that because one neighbor not to be out done by the neighbor's real crop circle started mowing his own crop circles around his gardens each year...in honor of the real alien crop circle up the road!

• Like 2

Oh boy.....

Crop Circles " revisited " for the thousandth time.....I wonder sometimes how many times certain topics can go full circle over the years. this is one of those topics.

Same start, same middle, same end.......

I doubt this will stop it from going further, but hell, I will try....

Please read this entire site....... http://www.circlemakers.org/

• Like 7

I love the circle makers group..

they just show that people are such idiots when it comes to crop circles and aliens ..

there has never been one crop circle made by aliens

• Like 6

there has never been one crop circle made by aliens

Yes there is....Just outside of Texas, where the border patrol has gotten stronger, and they keep turning back, and running in circles...

I know, lame.

• Like 2

Yes there is....Just outside of Texas, where the border patrol has gotten stronger, and they keep turning back, and running in circles...

I know, lame.

You just had to do it didnt you Sakari LOL

• Like 1

There have been 69 crop circles recorded in the Uk during the summer of 2012 - Fact - see crop circle connector

The vast majority, as usual, in Wiltshire the Stonehenge /Avebury area of ancient stone age sites - Fact

Some of these design are highly complex and would be impossible to create overnight, in the dark without being seen - Fact

Some designs appear to be made by humans but are all of them? Who pays these anonymous creators? No one. Do they get to be famous for their designs , No. Are they popular with the farmers whose crops they use? No

Some of these designs have been decoded showing clear mathematical messages - Fact

If the 'real' ones are messages why have they been getting more numerous and complex in recent years?

David Furlong found a large geometric design of landscape geometry in this area which appears to date back to at least the time that Avebury was built around 3000BCE and with geometric links to the Great Pyramid. He identified a key location in this design as Temple Farm near Marlborough.

From this location whole degree bearing lines align many ancient sites in the Holy Land and the 110 degree bearing passes between 5 cites of Revelation the last city Laodicea being exactly on the line and we are told in the text it is neither hot nor cold. The first 2 cities of Revelation form an alignment from the Great Pyramid in Egypt.

This 110 degree bearing leaves Turkey and crosses the Mediterranean going to Mount Arbel and Magdala by the Sea of Galilee. This was an important location to Jesus and the apostles were directed there by the close companion and confidant of Jesus - Mary of Magdala. At this location Jesus then gives his Great Commission talk and speaks about the End of Time.

This is only part of story of this design of ancient landscape geometry and how it relates to Old and New Testament incidents.

There is an unexplained mystery in the crop circles and in how the alignments of sacred sites could have been achieved at least 5000 years ago. As this is supposed to be a site which explores unexplained mysteries constructive comment could be hoped for.

'There are none so blind as those who will not see...........'

There have been 69 crop circles recorded in the Uk during the summer of 2012 - Fact - see crop circle connector

So?

The vast majority, as usual, in Wiltshire the Stonehenge /Avebury area of ancient stone age sites - Fact

Again, so?

Some of these design are highly complex and would be impossible to create overnight, in the dark without being seen - Fact

Not a fact, it has been proven over and over again that this is done by people, I posted a video for you all ready.

Some designs appear to be made by humans but are all of them? Yes.Who pays these anonymous creators? No one. Lots of people, check the link I provided, advertisements, rock bands, etc.Do they get to be famous for their designs , No. Not famous, but some make money.Are they popular with the farmers whose crops they use? No

Some of these designs have been decoded showing clear mathematical messages - Fact

And humans decoded them, humans made them....

If the 'real' ones are messages why have they been getting more numerous and complex in recent years?

they are not messages. They get more complex because a artist wants to out do his last work.And fool people like you.

• Like 4

<snip>.

'There are none so blind as those who will not see...........'

You are obviously stating the position of the believers.

Crop circle phenomena go back hundreds of years, there is certainly no connection between man-made crop circles and ancient sites.

• Like 3

I think you misunderstand.

Of course there are people making crop designs for all sorts of commercial ventures but that is not the point.

The appearance overnight and sometimes in a very short space of time of complex designs which have no commercial value to the creators is beyond the comprehension of a reasonable person. You would not need an artist working on these you would need hundreds of people designing and createing the many designs we see in just the summer months and for what? Where are all these people? Who are all these mysterious people who go out every night in the dark to set out and create these designs? Britain is a small country and some farmers are very fed up with the damage to their crops but no group has ever been caught and charged with criminal damage in the many years these designs have been appearing

Granted there are some designs that are probably done for a 'Lark' after the pub shuts but these are usually easy to spot.

The very complex mathematical messages that have been decoded in some of these designs would require a highly skilled creator and take a considerable time to create - where are these people? Why do they go on doing it year after year? Nobody knows who they are and they have nothing to gain?

No, there is a mystery about crop circles. It may well link to ancient sites on our landscape with a focal point in southern Britain which is part of an ancient and large design of landscape geometry which includes the Churches of Revelation, the Great Pyramid and numerous biblical sites in the Holy Land. It also points to the actions and statements of Jesus in many ways and explains why Mary of Magdala was such an important player in the their mission.

Unfortuneately there are those who for some reason try to dismiss the appearance of crop designs as of no importance......

'Take the blinkers off... there is something important going on.... as you will see......'

• Like 3

I'm curious - what messages are being transmitted mathematically in crop circles?

• Like 1

I'm curious - what messages are being transmitted mathematically in crop circles?

Why not have a look at 'The Pi Crop Circle' on google Daily Mail or other comments - Stunning example of the mathematical messages in crop circles there are also some with binary codes. Not 'real' just a 'fake'? Don't think so!

Justin Beiber just one sign of Revelations?

Of course there are people making crop designs for all sorts of commercial ventures but that is not the point.

The appearance overnight and sometimes in a very short space of time of complex designs which have no commercial value to the creators is beyond the comprehension of a reasonable person. You would not need an artist working on these you would need hundreds of people designing and createing the many designs we see in just the summer months and for what? Where are all these people? Who are all these mysterious people who go out every night in the dark to set out and create these designs? Britain is a small country and some farmers are very fed up with the damage to their crops but no group has ever been caught and charged with criminal damage in the many years these designs have been appearing

Have you ever made a crop circle? I have. A couple friends and I went out one night and with some boards with rope tied to them and a few strings, we created a pretty detailed crop circle. More of a geometric sort of key shape.... But the point is, it only took thee 3 of us, with no crop circle experience, about 2 and a half hours to make a detailed circle that made the news and confounded some of the people that lived nearby where we made it.

No aliens. No end-times. No revelations. Just people, like always.

Edit: I looked at the pi circle. Nothing there a clever person couldn't have designed.

On further review, even a not so clever person could design that. You just have to know the first 10 digits of pi and be able to grasp the oh-so-difficult concept of "counting".

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 9

Granted there are some designs that are probably done for a 'Lark' after the pub shuts but these are usually easy to spot.

The very complex mathematical messages that have been decoded in some of these designs would require a highly skilled creator and take a considerable time to create - where are these people? Why do they go on doing it year after year? Nobody knows who they are and they have nothing to gain?

No, there is a mystery about crop circles. It may well link to ancient sites on our landscape with a focal point in southern Britain which is part of an ancient and large design of landscape geometry which includes the Churches of Revelation, the Great Pyramid and numerous biblical sites in the Holy Land. It also points to the actions and statements of Jesus in many ways and explains why Mary of Magdala was such an important player in the their mission.

Unfortuneately there are those who for some reason try to dismiss the appearance of crop designs as of no importance......

'Take the blinkers off... there is something important going on.... as you will see......'

No, you do not understand, and obviously are not going to the link I provided. They, and many others have proven time and time again complex circles are made by man, in a short period of time, and not with hundreds of people....

Sorry, I have been replying the same things on the same topics for years now, and am not into repeating myself anymore.

• Like 1

Why not have a look at 'The Pi Crop Circle' on google Daily Mail or other comments - Stunning example of the mathematical messages in crop circles there are also some with binary codes. Not 'real' just a 'fake'? Don't think so!

I wasn't asking to be directed to somewhere, I was asking to be told.

You said there is a message, I asked what it was.

• Like 1

Justin Beiber just one sign of Revelations?

Have you ever made a crop circle? I have. A couple friends and I went out one night and with some boards with rope tied to them and a few strings, we created a pretty detailed crop circle. More of a geometric sort of key shape.... But the point is, it only took thee 3 of us, with no crop circle experience, about 2 and a half hours to make a detailed circle that made the news and confounded some of the people that lived nearby where we made it.

No aliens. No end-times. No revelations. Just people, like always.

Edit: I looked at the pi circle. Nothing there a clever person couldn't have designed.

On further review, even a not so clever person could design that. You just have to know the first 10 digits of pi and be able to grasp the oh-so-difficult concept of "counting".

Sorry but your neighbours may be a bit 'underinformed'

'Real' crop circles have evidence of some sort of microwave energy that affects the plant stem and causes it to bend over,

not you and your mates with a plank of wood!

By the way do you also think the Earth is flat and the sun goes round it instead of round the other way?

Sorry but your neighbours may be a bit 'underinformed'

'Real' crop circles have evidence of some sort of microwave energy that affects the plant stem and causes it to bend over,

not you and your mates with a plank of wood!

By the way do you also think the Earth is flat and the sun goes round it instead of round the other way?

Yes :mellow: Because I do not believe in crop circles I also think the world is flat....

• Like 4

I love how we've gotten to the insult stage already.

Back up your argument Laver - bend wheat with microwaves or show us scientific studies showing the microwave effect on the crops. Don't just say "your mother" whenever someone disbelieves you, especially when that person has gone to the effort of presenting their evidence.

• Like 1

I love how we've gotten to the insult stage already.

Back up your argument Laver - bend wheat with microwaves or show us scientific studies showing the microwave effect on the crops. Don't just say "your mother" whenever someone disbelieves you, especially when that person has gone to the effort of presenting their evidence.

No insult intended but just meant to focus the mind

If you and the previous poster, who says he does believe the Earth is flat, don't believe in crop circles and don't want to look at the evidence, like the Pi crop circle, that is your problem not mine. I have an open mind but look at the evidence in order to try and understand a mystery, a mystery that some people would like to sweep under the carpet and pretend is not there. Like the ancient geometry linked to sacred sites the focal point is Wiltshire in Southern Britain and raises the question of whether these two phenomena are linked particularly as Jesus and Mary of Magdala would appear to have been aware of the landscape geometry in the Holy Land and Jesus chose the

7 churches at the start of the Book of Revelations which conform to alignments in the design.

Constructive opinions are always welome.

No insult intended but just meant to focus the mind

If you and the previous poster, who says he does believe the Earth is flat, don't believe in crop circles and don't want to look at the evidence, like the Pi crop circle, that is your problem not mine. I have an open mind but look at the evidence in order to try and understand a mystery, a mystery that some people would like to sweep under the carpet and pretend is not there. Like the ancient geometry linked to sacred sites the focal point is Wiltshire in Southern Britain and raises the question of whether these two phenomena are linked particularly as Jesus and Mary of Magdala would appear to have been aware of the landscape geometry in the Holy Land and Jesus chose the

7 churches at the start of the Book of Revelations which conform to alignments in the design.

Constructive opinions are always welome.

My last post on this :

Apart from promoting the hoaxed CARET drones as genuine products of extraterrestrial technology,

Linda Moulton Howe also presented several photos of elaborate crop circles in England which she

suggested were the product of extraterrestrial intelligence. This is a subject which I have studied at

great length and I can give the assurance that the vast majority, if not 100%, of these formations that

have appeared in England in recent years are human-made. They are secretly made by certain

small groups of people who describe themselves as creators of field art but who delight in deceiving

croppies and ufologists in just the same way that ‘Isaac’ and his friends weave deception on the

Internet. At least three of the crop circle formations shown as part of Linda’s presentation were made

by people whom I know. One formation shown was the subject of a letter from me to the MUFON UFO

Journal of February 2011. That explained just how the formation was made and who made it.

Another, the famous Pi crop circle formation of 2008, which encoded the value of π to an accuracy

of ten digits, was partly the work of a good friend of mine. He collaborated with veteran circlemaker

Julian Richardson who has been making the best English crop circles since 1990. The Pi formation

caused great excitement for those who interpreted it as being the result of alien intelligence, but I can

assure you there is absolutely nothing extraterrestrial about it.

http://www.colinandrews.net/Carrots-and-Crop-Circles_Linda-Howe_ByGeorge-Wingfield.html

• Like 2

My last post on this :

Apart from promoting the hoaxed CARET drones as genuine products of extraterrestrial technology,

Linda Moulton Howe also presented several photos of elaborate crop circles in England which she

suggested were the product of extraterrestrial intelligence. This is a subject which I have studied at

great length and I can give the assurance that the vast majority, if not 100%, of these formations that

have appeared in England in recent years are human-made. They are secretly made by certain

small groups of people who describe themselves as creators of field art but who delight in deceiving

croppies and ufologists in just the same way that ‘Isaac’ and his friends weave deception on the

Internet. At least three of the crop circle formations shown as part of Linda’s presentation were made

by people whom I know. One formation shown was the subject of a letter from me to the MUFON UFO

Journal of February 2011. That explained just how the formation was made and who made it.

Another, the famous Pi crop circle formation of 2008, which encoded the value of π to an accuracy

of ten digits, was partly the work of a good friend of mine. He collaborated with veteran circlemaker

Julian Richardson who has been making the best English crop circles since 1990. The Pi formation

caused great excitement for those who interpreted it as being the result of alien intelligence, but I can

assure you there is absolutely nothing extraterrestrial about it.

http://www.colinandr...-Wingfield.html

Prove it or are you just trying to cover up something beyond your comprehesion. Why did these people not come forward to recieve congratulations for an amazing design? Because it is very clever. I would suggest since this crop design recieved global attention we would ask your supposed 'creators' to disclose how they or who actually made it... and they could not do that... could they? You may try and assure us that there is no mystery but a major part of the mystery is why you post statements like...' I can assure you there is absolutely nothing extraterrestial about it ....' with absolutely nil evidence ....

• Like 2

why don't they come forward?

Criminal tresspass, criminal damage, waste of police time, vandalism...

I gotta agree, it's mind boggling as to why the people who do this would want to remain anonomous.

• Like 8

... absolutely nil evidence ....

The Barbury Castle Pi Formation is located on Earth. It is quite terrestrial.

There is less evidence these crop circles are extra-terrestrial. Just ask Enrico Fermi.