Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Sensing death before it happens

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#16    Toolite

Toolite

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 05:10 PM

View Poststarsdreamer, on 14 July 2009 - 04:47 AM, said:

<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Arial Black--><span style="font-family:Arial Black"><!--/fonto-->I feel dramatically off. My subconscience state seems to be unatainable at times, Last few months I get this over whelming emptiness, and darkness yet I am very scared and frightened, I can feel when death is going to happen and in huge capacities. I feel like I am loosing my head. This feeling of dread is over whelming. It jsut comes on out of the blue. within in days I will hear about a death. When this feeling comes on depending on how long it last depends on the amounts of deaths that will occur, I am hopelessly scared of these feelings. They are so unknown to me. I always felt there was something seriously worng with me. Even from the time I was little I would see ghost, they haunted me awake and when i slept. as I got older I think I blocked it all out but always seen future events in my sleep of things to come. Sadly they are always negative. I don't feel normal. I don't feel like I fit in anywhere and lately feeling and sensing deaths is putting me in such a depressed state.I haven't confided in anyone, although my mother knows of my experiences with ghost as achild for after a series of hauntings she actually witnessed it and even stated I was cursed. She still feels that way. In the last 2 months i have heard of multiple deaths. yesterday this aweful dreadful feeling of loss came over me. I called a friend and expressed a bad feeling. I knew what that feeling was protaining to and then i got a phone call from my step mom stating her friends son was jumped and killed.. Can someone please help me. How do i stop this from coming on. Should I sign myself into the nearest mental ward. Am I nuts...I dont understand this and have noone to help me understand what is wrong with me. I have seen things in my sleep. My dreams are never black and white though doctors believe we dream in black and white I dont. I seen everything in full detail. I dreamt of the third plane going down in New York as well as multiple train crashes. Recently I dreamnt of our country getting hit by there own missles. PLease don't judge me. I don't confide cause i dont fit in as is and I dont want to be deemed as a fruit cake by the ones i love. On the upside I always know when someone close to me is pregnant before they do. It doesn't always happen but for the most part I can tell without knowledge. thats the only upside. I just need some direction. I dont claim to be a physchic because I honestly never met a true one. Trust me I have had many readings ect. Only once did i meet a person who stated I was in fact cursed..Thank you for taking the time to read this<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

I see death too.. on a large scale.. so no you are not crazy.. just gifted the best thing I think for you to do is try to understand how you can help others with your gift then it won't be so bad for you to see & hear spiritually.. you'll see the blessing in it.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

#17    HerNibs

HerNibs

Grand Duchess Anaesthesia

• 12,208 posts

• Endless repetition does not make something true.

Posted 16 August 2010 - 05:29 PM

View PostToolite, on 16 August 2010 - 05:10 PM, said:

I see death too.. on a large scale.. so no you are not crazy.. just gifted the best thing I think for you to do is try to understand how you can help others with your gift then it won't be so bad for you to see & hear spiritually.. you'll see the blessing in it.

Ok, this is one of several claims you've posted of the ability to see the future.

How accurate are you?

Nibs

Just because it is a mystery to YOU doesn't make it unexplained.

STORM - a must watch - caution, some profanity and may cause you to experience reason.

#18    Toolite

Toolite

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 03:49 PM

View PostHerNibs, on 16 August 2010 - 05:29 PM, said:

Ok, this is one of several claims you've posted of the ability to see the future.

How accurate are you?

Nibs

Everything God shows me to comes to pass - sooner or later.. and just for the record I am only hear to learn.. I am usually in the christian forums but, they don't always believe spiritually so I found this site where I can discuss my experiences with others who have experiences... I know you are looking to test me but, alot of what I am shown is private so I will say we do have 7 more years left of the economy being out of wack as of jan 2011- that I can share..  It was a total of 10 years.

#19    Toolite

Toolite

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 06:21 PM

<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--fonto:Arial Black--><span style="font-family:Arial Black"><!--/fonto-->I feel dramatically off. My subconscience state seems to be unatainable at times, Last few months I get this over whelming emptiness, and darkness yet I am very scared and frightened, I can feel when death is going to happen and in huge capacities. I feel like I am loosing my head. This feeling of dread is over whelming. It jsut comes on out of the blue. within in days I will hear about a death. When this feeling comes on depending on how long it last depends on the amounts of deaths that will occur, I am hopelessly scared of these feelings. They are so unknown to me. I always felt there was something seriously worng with me. Even from the time I was little I would see ghost, they haunted me awake and when i slept. as I got older I think I blocked it all out but always seen future events in my sleep of things to come. Sadly they are always negative. I don't feel normal. I don't feel like I fit in anywhere and lately feeling and sensing deaths is putting me in such a depressed state.I haven't confided in anyone, although my mother knows of my experiences with ghost as achild for after a series of hauntings she actually witnessed it and even stated I was cursed. She still feels that way. In the last 2 months i have heard of multiple deaths. yesterday this aweful dreadful feeling of loss came over me. I called a friend and expressed a bad feeling. I knew what that feeling was protaining to and then i got a phone call from my step mom stating her friends son was jumped and killed.. Can someone please help me. How do i stop this from coming on. Should I sign myself into the nearest mental ward. Am I nuts...I dont understand this and have noone to help me understand what is wrong with me. I have seen things in my sleep. My dreams are never black and white though doctors believe we dream in black and white I dont. I seen everything in full detail. I dreamt of the third plane going down in New York as well as multiple train crashes. Recently I dreamnt of our country getting hit by there own missles. PLease don't judge me. I don't confide cause i dont fit in as is and I dont want to be deemed as a fruit cake by the ones i love. On the upside I always know when someone close to me is pregnant before they do. It doesn't always happen but for the most part I can tell without knowledge. thats the only upside. I just need some direction. I dont claim to be a physchic because I honestly never met a true one. Trust me I have had many readings ect. Only once did i meet a person who stated I was in fact cursed..Thank you for taking the time to read this<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

If you need someone to talk to I am there for you.. It really isnt as bad as you think... you are shown through the spiritual realm meaning it happens first there than on earth somethings don't even have to happen and some will regardless.. but, again it's not as bad because you will learn that it all balances out.. some you win..

#20    Agent. Mulder

Agent. Mulder

Only man to have fought Sasquatch. And lived...

• 15,163 posts

• ...highly unlikely, but not outside the realm of Extreme possibility.

Posted 19 August 2010 - 03:44 AM

View PostToolite, on 17 August 2010 - 03:49 PM, said:

Everything God shows me to comes to pass - sooner or later.. and just for the record I am only hear to learn.. I am usually in the christian forums but, they don't always believe spiritually so I found this site where I can discuss my experiences with others who have experiences... I know you are looking to test me but, alot of what I am shown is private so I will say we do have 7 more years left of the economy being out of wack as of jan 2011- that I can share..  It was a total of 10 years.

So, 7 more years of it being bad, starting jan 2011?

the truth is out there....

#21    Toolite

Toolite

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 03:49 PM

View PostAgent. Mulder, on 19 August 2010 - 03:44 AM, said:

So, 7 more years of it being bad, starting jan 2011?

I don't know why you stand out to me but, you do... is it ok if I pm you.. I want to ask you a couple of questions just things I am feeling and I am looking for confirmation but, if you don't want to participate I will understand too..

to answer your question.. before we entered this time I already knew we were... and as we entered I knew it would be more suicides, more killings, youth going to jail.. just bad stuff happening..as a result... but, anyway.. when we were children we knew everyone and we generally liked one another.. now we have lost our compassion and it became easier for us to look over the hurting people.. our ways are out of wack and we were moving to -I don't care about anyone but me attitude..  also, its a time of correction the United States has been on top and controlling out of Greed... Out of this we will have more unity.. more compassion...more understanding...the rich won't be snobish because they will also have a taste of what a struggle means...  somewhere towards the end it will just get better but, the time will be done and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it- it will be done..

#22    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,164 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 03:44 AM

Hi and welcome, I had a vision one time I would be going to three funerals in one week. This was on a Saturday and come monday I found out my Uncle had died and his funeral was Tuesday and then I heard my Brither in laws mother died he funeral was on friday and on Thur I was going to The Catholic church out of the blue to talk to a priest and they were having a funeral and the person at the door invited me into the services so yes i went to thre funerals in one week. most people do not stick with their vision or write them down for everyone to see. I wish i would of not just told people but actually documented it. Now I do. Thank's for the topic.

#23    Black Hound

Black Hound

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,635 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 03:56 AM

Believe no one wants that curse, sensing "death" of someone, anyone esp. of those close to you, maybe not immediately but sooner than you think.

#24    Agent. Mulder

Agent. Mulder

Only man to have fought Sasquatch. And lived...

• 15,163 posts

• ...highly unlikely, but not outside the realm of Extreme possibility.

Posted 20 August 2010 - 04:25 PM

View PostToolite, on 19 August 2010 - 03:49 PM, said:

I don't know why you stand out to me but, you do... is it ok if I pm you.. I want to ask you a couple of questions just things I am feeling and I am looking for confirmation but, if you don't want to participate I will understand too..

Yeop, you can PM me.

View PostToolite, on 19 August 2010 - 03:49 PM, said:

to answer your question.. before we entered this time I already knew we were... and as we entered I knew it would be more suicides, more killings, youth going to jail.. just bad stuff happening..as a result... but, anyway.. when we were children we knew everyone and we generally liked one another.. now we have lost our compassion and it became easier for us to look over the hurting people.. our ways are out of wack and we were moving to -I don't care about anyone but me attitude..  also, its a time of correction the United States has been on top and controlling out of Greed... Out of this we will have more unity.. more compassion...more understanding...the rich won't be snobish because they will also have a taste of what a struggle means...  somewhere towards the end it will just get better but, the time will be done and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it- it will be done..

Do you have the stats to back up any of what you said (killings, suicides etc)? But, weve always had that stuff anyways. And, its really Not news to anyone that there could be more suicides or fights in the times of bad economies.
and "somewhere towards the end it will be better", thats, almost obvious to anyone.

the truth is out there....

#25    Toolite

Toolite

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 06:47 PM

View PostAgent. Mulder, on 20 August 2010 - 04:25 PM, said:

Yeop, you can PM me.

Do you have the stats to back up any of what you said (killings, suicides etc)? But, weve always had that stuff anyways. And, its really Not news to anyone that there could be more suicides or fights in the times of bad economies.
and "somewhere towards the end it will be better", thats, almost obvious to anyone.

Thats true...

#26    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 4,111 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 21 August 2010 - 12:08 AM

I think that one should not view death as a negative thing. If you have any belief in the afterlife at all, you will know that it is merely a metamorphic change.
Michael Newton's books are really helpful, for they gave a pretty credible account of the life between lives. Fascinating books.
SETH SPEAKS will help you too. It is the widest and biggest book of metaphysics that I have ever read, and I am a real reader.

I had a dream once, long before 9-11, of being in the underground parking lot of a skyscraper and a bomb went off. I even felt the whole-body compression from the bomb and the subsequent deafness for a while.

You should watch the TV series Jericho, about someone pretty wicked and  an power-monger American using USA's own bombs to bomb the USA to further an agenda. I have the DVDs. Of course, one episode was filmed in my neck of the woods.
(makes me think of the nukes that were illegally shipped from one end of the country to the other; an event which left quite a few people dead; where were those nukes headed? We will never be told that answer.).

Number #1 thing: NO FEAR !!  Have no fear and display no fear. This applies to all aspects of life. NO FEAR !!!

Just this week, while I very, very seldom have bad dreams, I dreamed two days in a row of funerals, both people were alive during the funeral but were expected to die. Then I dreamed of riding in our SUV when it rolled and killed my triad family, including myself. I pulled a "Abe Lincoln" on my spouse and, unplanned,  he didn't do the nine hour drive that was intended for the second day, remained where he was for an extra day. Then, when I didn't dream about it anymore the next night, he made that drive the following day. He put up with my irrationality and complied with my very unusual request. He, a scientist, honors that fact that there are things about our human capabilities that science doesn't understand yet.

One day, almost two decades ago, while I was sitting at the computer, studying for a test or something, really concentrating on what I was doing, I got a horrible impending sense of doom. It just came on me all of the sudden. It was not a heavy feeling. It was a energizing, urging feeling. I stopped studying, called my mom, and asked if she was ok. She was. So I said, "Mom, please take an aspirin and chew it. And I will be there in 10 minutes." She did as I asked, even tho it was really an out-of-the-blue request. I got to mom's and called the siblings. Every one of them were good and in fine spirits (Dad has been gone a long time). So I told them why I called. I am sure they thought I was insane, tho my siblings have the same paranormal interests I do. So I went back home and studied, focused and learning. The next morning, before I could go to school for my mid-life change's education, mom called me and told me grandpa died the night before.  So then, after calling the school, I had to call all my siblings again, to get them home.

Stop the fear. Let go of the judgements made on what you see. Be objective. And let all people know you love them; always and forever, let them know.
This is how I deal with my off-handed intuitions, which are nothing to brag about and are not developed at all.

Namaste,
Regeneratia

Edited by regeneratia, 21 August 2010 - 01:07 AM.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#27    AshUsh

AshUsh

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 10:15 AM

Ever since I was 16 (now 22) I feel as if I've had a gift to sense death myself. If I dream of being pregnant, I lose a friend or close acquaintance. If I dream of giving birth, I lose a family member. I'm not sure why/how this even started. I used to joke about it. It's happened almost every time someone passes. Usually there is a one to two week span between the dream and the death occurrence. It frightens me and worries me as soon as I wake up from it. I can't find anywhere online where anyone has experienced anything similar, therefore, for all I know, I could be crazy and it could all be coincidental. It all began with my grandfather then a friend back in 2005. I had a dream of birth, then a few days later of pregnancy. Approximately two weeks later, my grandfather died, then a week or so after he passed, a friend of mine committed suicide. Since then it's been non-stop. If anyone has heard of anything similar to this, please let me know so I don't feel too crazy. :hmm:

Edited by AshUsh, 13 September 2011 - 10:16 AM.

#28    AdriannaEmma

AdriannaEmma

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 07:43 PM

Hey, I know what you're going through.  I've had to deal with the same thing for almost my entire life.  I started seeing things when I was about seven.  I've never met anyone else that can do this the way I can.  I've been on another forum where people sense it in another person's (or animal's) eyes... but for that they'd have to be there in person to look directly into that person's eyes... but I can be going about my life and just happen to sense something so very off...then I'll get the news.  I'd really like to talk to you more about this because it's something that I really struggle with too...  I believe that fate is fate... but I always think "maybe I have this problem for a reason" and that I'm meant to do something about it...I don't know...I'm sorry that you struggle along with me... but I'm also so relieved that I'm not the only one in the world that deals with the same thing, makes me feel not so alone...  Hopefully you feel the same way and maybe we can help each other =]  I added you as a friend on here but I found your post doing a search on Google so I'm not too sure how this site works, like if we can use private messaging or not...I'm more open with what I am now more than I used to be but this is just so uncommon that it's what bothers me most about being a seer...Anyway, hope to hear back from you soon.  Stay strong <3

#29    Boopa

Boopa

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 09:58 PM

Hello, I am new to UM and I found this from google.

I am experiencing the exact same thing. ever since I was a child I have been able to feel death 3 days before it happens. On the 4th day I wake up and the feeling is gone, to find out at midday that someone had been killed in a car crash or murdered. These feelings have become more prominent after I witnessed someone be murdered and watched as a car got airborne and crashed. Every time I get the feeling it is overwhelming and terrifies me and getting worse. Last time it nearly killed me as the sense or feeling drove me to a state where i hadn't moved for 5 days until someone came and found me and carted me to hospital for starvation and dehydration, and sure enough someone had died a day or 2 before they found me.

I also dream of events in the near future close or far, times vary. But they are always good dreams that actually come true as long as I follow the path hinted by the dream, if i don't follow that path then unfortunate things will happen. Some times the dreams may be for someone else and i have to assist them on the right path otherwise they will have bad things happen to them, worse than what happens to me.

I don't know what to do, whether or not there is something wrong with me, the work of god or hand of satan doing this to me.

I need help and I fear the consequence of not trying to find an answer.

#30    tiredsoul

tiredsoul

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 04:37 AM

I have had many strange things happen to me over the years.  Not the least of which was on 3 or 4 occasions when I would suddenly see a
white light surronding someone in my immediate enviornment. When I noticed it I would keep looking to verify the light was indeed illuminating
their persona -coming from behind them. I think the last time it occurred I was in the hospital and I was emptying my locker of my belongings
so I could go home. As I stood there talking to my husband who was seated, my nurse came in. I asked her if I could have something for
pain before I left (it was time)and she told me my medications were sent to the pharmacy. I wanted to argue with her because I knew the
pain would be back before we got to the drug store to fill my prescription. But when I looked at her as she was standing in the doorway,
she was surrounded by bright white light. I knew not to argue with her. I later told my husband that nurse was going to die and we should
watch the paper soon for the obituary. Sure enough, a few days later in the paper it said she had died and the cause was kidney failure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users