Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Naked man killed after eating man's face

Mysterious zombie

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/05/26/2818832/naked-man-shot-killed-on-macarthur.html

One man was shot to death by Miami police, and another man is fighting for his life after he was attacked and his face allegedly half eaten, by a naked man on the MacArthur Causeway off ramp, police said.

The bloodshed began about 2 p.m. when a series of gunshots were heard on the ramp, which is along NE 13th Street, just south of The Miami Herald building. Witnesses said a woman saw the two men fighting and flagged down a police officer who was in the area.

The officer, who has not been identified, approached and saw that the naked man was actually chewing the other man’s head, according to witnesses. The officer ordered the naked man to back away, and when he continued the assault, the officer shot him. The attacker continued to eat the man, despite being shot, forcing the officer to continue firing. Witnesses said they heard at least a half dozen shots.

Edited by Waspie_Dwarf
Added [merged] to topic description.
  • Like 1

I guess you could saw he....*glasses* hadn't had a bite in weeks!

........I'm sorry...that was awful..

• Like 2

Sounds like PCP. One hell of a drug.

Freaking insane people out there! We really do need to invest more money in mental institutions.

• Like 4

*grabbing shotgun* So how long till this guy turns? Can we expect more zombies? I love zombies!!

• Like 6

Ew!

WTF? I wish the face eater wasn't killed, I would have loved to heard an explanation... But then again there are some questions as to the accuracy of the article. The Miami Harald might have invented the face eating part.

Edited by Lava_Lady

I'm not sure why we're all so shocked ...it was in Florida after all

• Like 4

As the face eating seems to have been before the man was shot, I'd have thought cannibal might be more accurate than zombie. More Umberto Lenzi and Ruggero Deodato than George Romero or Lucio Fucli!

Zombie and film jokes aside, what a horrible thing to happen.

• Like 3

I think the "fun" zombie angle is really disrespectful considering the situation.

• Like 2

Is this a fake news story? If its real thats sad but could it be fake?

• Like 1

The thing that is kind wierd though, is the flesh eating virus that popped up in Georgia, and a couple days ago, over 100,000 dead fish washed up along the coast.

100% real. Being reported on multiple major news sites around the world.

I think the "fun" zombie angle is really disrespectful considering the situation.

:rolleyes: ...what if it IS zombies though? This could be the beginning of the Apocalypse and you wouldn't know if we didn't put the story out there!

As far as i'm concerned if they're eating a human face , they're a zombie until proven otherwise!

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 2

I think we are in a zombie apocalypse already sure it doesn't seem like it right now but until someone that guy bit starts turning is when we should run and grab guns. I think it already started and the police don't wanna say anything cause it will start a global wide panic.

My point is that this real life and real people involved. Not some zombie fantasy. Have a little respect, all I'm saying.

• Like 3

I bet the guy was on PCP. But why didn't the police just subdue the guy or taser him to stop him if he had no weapon???

I bet the guy was on PCP. But why didn't the police just subdue the guy or taser him to stop him if he had no weapon???

Cuz HE WAS EATING A DUDE'S FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 4