Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Ohio school shooter flips off victims family

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#46    F3SS

F3SS

Telekinetic

• 7,377 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:57 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 21 March 2013 - 03:47 PM, said:

And how many years will that actually be?  Once he finds out about the "finding god in my heart" scam his sentence will be greatly reduced.
I think he will love it in  there, he will give it the billy, and can practice all his violent tendencies out in the showers.
Someone of his size and attitude isn't going to live long in general population once he turns 18.

Posted Image

#47    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,677 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:57 PM

I strongly suspect he gives a whole lot of damns, and is scared ****less.  Some people act like that when they are at their wits' end.  He doesn't feel guilt or remorse, but a lot of fear.

#48    F3SS

F3SS

Telekinetic

• 7,377 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:00 PM

View PostFrank Merton, on 21 March 2013 - 03:57 PM, said:

I strongly suspect he gives a whole lot of damns, and is scared ****less.  Some people act like that when they are at their wits' end.  He doesn't feel guilt or remorse, but a lot of fear.
Aww, well that's too bad. Screw him. Don't care if he's young. He's a hazard, a waste of air and a waste of Ohio's tax money.

Edited by -Mr_Fess-, 21 March 2013 - 04:01 PM.

Posted Image

#49    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,674 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:06 PM

What's really scary here is that there are more people out there just like him that hasn't done anything yet.  Bet he tortured animals before he did this.

#50    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,808 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:07 PM

View PostTiggs, on 21 March 2013 - 03:52 PM, said:

The Judge claimed that he didn't see it, otherwise he'd have ordered him out of the courtroom to change.
what, he never saw it at all during the proceedings? i would have imagined there was others in the court room who were not impressed, did no one think about saying anything and asking the judge to do something about it?
Maybe they didn`t care about the feelings of the victims families, that would not be a first!!

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#51    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 7,808 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:11 PM

View PostHilander, on 21 March 2013 - 04:06 PM, said:

What's really scary here is that there are more people out there just like him that hasn't done anything yet.  Bet he tortured animals before he did this.
Many of the serial killers did too, its their starting point and a SIGN, a very big SIGN that this lad should NEVER be allowed out of jail. Any do gooder who tries to get him free early should be locked away too for wanting to put the public at risk. So many of these criminals have been released to commit crimes again, there should be a law that those who stamped the release papers should be prosecuted.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#52    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 7,808 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:13 PM

View PostFrank Merton, on 21 March 2013 - 03:57 PM, said:

I do hope he does feel a lot of fear, 100 times more than those he killed and the animals he tortured.  I hope he feels fear for the rest of his life, now thats what I call justice!  But never release him, let him do all his fearing in prison.

#53    Capt Amerika

Capt Amerika

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:14 PM

I realize this is in Ohio but my tidbit comes from a study done in California.
California is facing a massive problem due to their refusal to use the death penalty for those convicted of murder etc...
It cost an estimated $50,000 per year per convict serving a life sentence and they say that number increases to $150,000 a year every year after the age of 55.
Who in their right mind honestly believes it makes one ounce of sense to take a convicted killer, someone who confessed to the murder, or was proven to be guilty with 100% cetrtainty and lock them up for life at this kind of cost?  I will always give in on the cases that have even a shadow of doubt but too many of those serving life sentences are guilty as sin and its been proven.
These cases need to be expedited straight to the top for any appeals that may be wanted by the defendant and they should be capped at one appeal.
It should not take 40 years to kill a person sitting on death row.
Maybe if we made sentencing have some teeth, people would think twice about commiting these crimes.

#54    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 7,808 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:18 PM

View PostCapt Amerika, on 21 March 2013 - 04:14 PM, said:

I realize this is in Ohio but my tidbit comes from a study done in California.
California is facing a massive problem due to their refusal to use the death penalty for those convicted of murder etc...
It cost an estimated $50,000 per year per convict serving a life sentence and they say that number increases to $150,000 a year every year after the age of 55.
Who in their right mind honestly believes it makes one ounce of sense to take a convicted killer, someone who confessed to the murder, or was proven to be guilty with 100% cetrtainty and lock them up for life at this kind of cost?  I will always give in on the cases that have even a shadow of doubt but too many of those serving life sentences are guilty as sin and its been proven.
These cases need to be expedited straight to the top for any appeals that may be wanted by the defendant and they should be capped at one appeal.
It should not take 40 years to kill a person sitting on death row.
Maybe if we made sentencing have some teeth, people would think twice about commiting these crimes.
Thats a lot of money.............its obviously not prisoners wages and doubt its paying for the quality of their food. So someone is earning out of it, this may explain why they are reluctant on saving tax payers money.
How many regular Americans earn that money in a year ?

#55    Tiggs

Tiggs

Relax. It's only me.

• 9,532 posts

• Universe Service Pack 2 still needs patching.

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:26 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 21 March 2013 - 04:07 PM, said:

what, he never saw it at all during the proceedings? i would have imagined there was others in the court room who were not impressed, did no one think about saying anything and asking the judge to do something about it?
As per his statement that I linked to - the judge claims not.

#56    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,674 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:27 PM

It does cost a lot to keep these nuts in prison.  If there is no doubt whatsoever about their guilt, like in this case, I think they should be given the death penalty with limited appeals.

However we must keep in mind that there are people on death row that didn't commit the crime.  People have been found innocent later after they have been executed. They were convicted on circumstantial evidence.  Don't believe in giving the death penalty on circumstantial evidence.

#57    WolvenHeart7

WolvenHeart7

Eternal Seeker

• 3,716 posts

• “You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun.”-Shaun Hick

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:31 PM

He's going to have fun in prison. I don't believe he should get the death sentence.. life in prison is exactly what he deserves.. let him rot.

"When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do." -William Blake

#58    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,553 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:32 PM

View PostCapt Amerika, on 21 March 2013 - 03:57 PM, said:

You know who else got sentenced to life?
The American Tax Payer.
Now we get to pay for his care and food and needs for the rest of his life.

What a 50 cent bullet?
Damn right i can afford that.
Hell of a lot cheaper than the cost of keeping him alive in prison for the next 50+ years
No i meant like injections

#59    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 7,808 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:33 PM

View PostHilander, on 21 March 2013 - 04:27 PM, said:

It does cost a lot to keep these nuts in prison.  If there is no doubt whatsoever about their guilt, like in this case, I think they should be given the death penalty with limited appeals.

However we must keep in mind that there are people on death row that didn't commit the crime.  People have been found innocent later after they have been executed. They were convicted on circumstantial evidence.  Don't believe in giving the death penalty on circumstantial evidence.
Agree, but in this case, even his t.shirt says "I am guilty" let alone the rest of the evidence.
We have Huntley and Sutcliffe among many others over here, there is no doubt they are guilty and the death sentence is what they should have got. But as long as we have even one case where the evidence is flimsy, they will never bring it back here. Do gooders for the wrongens brigade do not help matters either.

#60    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 7,808 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:36 PM

View PostAliveInDeath7, on 21 March 2013 - 04:31 PM, said:

He's going to have fun in prison. I don't believe he should get the death sentence.. life in prison is exactly what he deserves.. let him rot.
But he will not rot, the do ggoders for the wrongens brigade will make sure about that.
He will cost the tax payers thousands each year, even the victims families will be paying towards his keep! Thats not justice!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users