Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bohemian Grove

jarjarbinks

Do you guys ever heard of Bohemian Grove ? It's kind of a secret reunion with high members from across the world.

• Like 4

Yeah. Richard Nixon had a few thoughts on it.

• Like 1

Do you guys ever heard of Bohemian Grove ? It's kind of a secret reunion with high members from across the world.

Yeah, what about it?

Indeed, they worship an owl either there or in that other place... There's a cool movie based closely off of what these people do, called the Conspiracy.

• Like 1

Have a spare member card ?

No, but do you have a nickel? A phone? A minute? Call PHilco 8-7520 and ask for Ruby.

Ahh yes, the place where they pretend ( I hope) to burn children alive. A sacrifice to their owl god. Also heard some pretty horrible things linked to the Franklin child molesting case that happened there. That's the only case of child abuse Ive ever heard where the media instantly turned against the children. Shame on them.

• Like 2

Bohemian Grove?

Is it real life? Is it fantasy?

Caught in a landslide. No escape from reality. Open your eyes, look up to the skies and see.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

A lady supposedly had a camera hidden in her hat.

Edited by Use your brain
  • Like 1

Ahh yes, the place where they pretend ( I hope) to burn children alive. A sacrifice to their owl god. Also heard some pretty horrible things linked to the Franklin child molesting case that happened there. That's the only case of child abuse Ive ever heard where the media instantly turned against the children. Shame on them.

Not exactly a child, but a sacrifice of cares. The idea supposedly being that this is where high profile officials go to put aisfe the stress of their jobs.

Jon Ronson attended a meeting by sneaking in the front door once and wrote about it.

Not exactly a child, but a sacrifice of cares. The idea supposedly being that this is where high profile officials go to put aisfe the stress of their jobs.

Jon Ronson attended a meeting by sneaking in the front door once and wrote about it.

Then what's with the sound of a screaming baby?

I would have to go back to Ronson's account, but if I remember right the figure of Care is presented and reminds the attendees of all the concerns of their jobs and positions before being burned, hence the crying.

I dunno what happened to my copy of the book. Ronson did post the section online, but the sites search doesn't work on mobile.

He went with Alex Jones and they had very different takes on it.

But it has been awhile since I read it.

You obviously have no kids. Babies don't scream.

I have 2, and I seriously beg to differ.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

You obviously have no kids. Babies don't scream.

I have kids and- yes they can. It's called high pitched wailing/crying

• 2 weeks later...

Like the "Conspiracy of Silence" with Boystown and Lawrence King, is that the same as Franklin case or different? Almost a decade since I saw the documentary so don't know.

Like the "Conspiracy of Silence" with Boystown and Lawrence King, is that the same as Franklin case or different? Almost a decade since I saw the documentary so don't know.

Yep that's the one. The same kid who they were getting to recruit boys told a story about BG. He was able to describe the place in detail. He told a story about another little boy so horrible I was shaken to my core reading it.