Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trayvon Martin Shooter Still Not Arrested

Ryinrea

Yeah

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• susieice

• and-then

• Babe Ruth

• H.H. Holmes

Put the shoe on the other foot and if the shooter was black he'd already be be gaol.

911 types relieved that Zimmerman that this has a racial align to it do to the fact, he says ***** coons around 2:18. Edited by Ryinrea

911 types relieved that Zimmerman that this has a racial align to it do to the fact, he says ***** coons around 2:18.

I listened to that audio several times and I could not make out "coons". Personally, I thought he said ****g "punks", not "coons". That is what the voice analyst for the police department also concluded. I do not see how anyone can say with 100% certainty that he said "coons".

I heard what happened and Im very unhappy about what happened to the young man.. I did attempt to contact him in spirit and believe he is in the light..So thats a good thing because sometimes when we unexpectedly loose our life its hard for us to cross over but, I beleive thats not the case for him.. So Glory To God.. I also believe justice will be served as well.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Geraldo can be such a goof. But I understand his point in this. He's not blaming the kid, just pointing out the reality of how that attire can cause a dangerous bias.

I've seen a couple of on-air stories (no links yet) about the New Black Panthers offering a 10K reward for info leading to the apprehension of Zimmerman in a "citizen's arrest" If they come after him and he pops a couple then what? They definitely would be in the wrong. What are they thinking? If they really push this they could start something Sanford isn't ready for.

Cold blooded murder is what it is.

And up to this point, yet another demonstration that the rule of law is dead in this country.

I wasn't aware that the Florida law enforcement community answered to youtube videos and Rev. Al Chumpton.

Cold blooded murder is what it is.

And up to this point, yet another demonstration that the rule of law is dead in this country.

The evidence indicates that Zimmerman is innocent. Do facts matter to you? Or do you just want to join the lynch mob?

Evidence released as of this time indicates that Zimmerman followed a teenage boy down a street the child belonged on (he was 70' from his father's home when he was shot) despite being told by 911 not to, that a patrol car was being sent. When he finally approached the teen, Trayvon may well have thought he was going to be jumped or mugged. The phone call he was having with his girlfriend indicates he had no idea who was following him or why. One forced the confrontation and one had kept walking. One was armed and one was not. How can anyone say Trayvon is the villain here?

Evidence released as of this time indicates that Zimmerman followed a teenage boy down a street the child belonged on (he was 70' from his father's home when he was shot) despite being told by 911 not to, that a patrol car was being sent. When he finally approached the teen, Trayvon may well have thought he was going to be jumped or mugged. The phone call he was having with his girlfriend indicates he had no idea who was following him or why. One forced the confrontation and one had kept walking. One was armed and one was not. How can anyone say Trayvon is the villain here?

Technically, the 911 caller's suggestion of not to engage the young man has no legal bearing, so to speak. so long as what you are doing is not against the law, they can't legally stop you from doing it. Confronting the young man (while stupid and provoking) was not illegal.

Also, that being said, sadly there were not any credible witnesses nearby to clear up what actually happened.

Eitherway, this whole case sounds like one giant pile of stupidity. He should have left the young man alone. The young man should not have attached the man (though its understable why he did) when he was obviously twice his size... the whole thing was a pile of stupidity on all ends.

But now, the whole cries to arrest the man are just plain stupid. The police would arrest him if they had the evidence to do so. If for no other reason then to stop the whole public outcries against them. The fact they have not arrested the guy speaks that the justice system is still alive and kicking. Arresting the man without the proper evidence would show that the justice system in america is dead.

Exactly, Zimmerman was looking for trouble. :unsure2:

Exactly, Zimmerman was looking for trouble. :unsure2:

Thank you. Trayvon did absolutely nothing to give anyone the impression he was out to harm anyone. He never went onto someone else's property. He didn't try to open locked car doors. He wasn't peeking in people's windows. All he did was walk down the street talking on the phone and carrying his store purchases. What suspicious behavior did this Zimmerman claim he saw that he even needed to call 911? I heard none from the 911 tapes released other than he assumes the kid is on drugs and up to no good. He just knows this even though the teen is not acting unusually or staggering or anything of that type. He just saw a kid walking down the street and started complaining how "they always get away with it". With what may I ask? Zimmerman was full of his own self-importance and delusions. He followed Trayvon and then when he caught up, he pulled out a gun that he shouldn't even have been carrying as a member of a neighborhood watch. Thank God I live where blockwatch isn't armed and shooting at everyone going down the street. The police are still around for a reason. Investigating every aspect should be one of them.

Edited by susieice

Thank God I live where blockwatch isn't armed and shooting at everyone going down the street. The police are still around for a reason.

To be perfectly fair though, neighborhood watch groups are set up for a reason a lot of times. Sometimes there is a serious need for them, their lives are threatened and their dogs or cats are killed as a warning. There is a woman, in her seventies, that is head of the neighborhood watch in one of our inner city neighborhoods, that has had her house shot up in drive-by shootings in retaliation. She lives alone and is a spitfire that isn't going to let anyone intimidate her.

That is not the kind of neighborhood I would feel safe walking around at night without a weapon.

To be perfectly fair though, neighborhood watch groups are set up for a reason a lot of times. Sometimes there is a serious need for them, their lives are threatened and their dogs or cats are killed as a warning. There is a woman, in her seventies, that is head of the neighborhood watch in one of our inner city neighborhoods, that has had her house shot up in drive-by shootings in retaliation. She lives alone and is a spitfire that isn't going to let anyone intimidate her.

That is not the kind of neighborhood I would feel safe walking around at night without a weapon.

Hi Michelle. I'm not saying there shouldn't be a neighborhood watch. They do a tremendous service to the public by keeping an eye on the streets and reporting trouble to the police. They report what they see which is usually more than someone walking down the street at a reasonable hour for them to be doing so. I have no doubt they face a lot of retaliation for what they do. But they don't go around shooting people or making false accusations due to their own issues. They don't take the law into their own hands. Each case needs to be looked at individually. No two crimes are ever the same. In this case, Zimmerman didn't even tell the 911 dispatcher that he had witnessed a crime. He was going only on his own assumptions. This kid wasn't bothering anyone's property. He wasn't being loud or obnoxious. He wasn't with a group of teens obviously looking for trouble. It was not reported to 911 that he was, in fact, observed doing anything wrong. This Zimmerman for some reason just had it in for him. So it seems to me.

Edited by susieice

Hi Michelle. I'm not saying there shouldn't be a neighborhood watch. They do a tremendous service to the public by keeping an eye on the streets and reporting trouble to the police. They report what they see which is usually more than someone walking down the street at a reasonable hour for them to be doing so. I have no doubt they face a lot of retaliation for what they do. But they don't go around shooting people or making false accusations due to their own issues. They don't take the law into their own hands. Each case needs to be looked at individually. No two crimes are ever the same. In this case, Zimmerman didn't even tell the 911 dispatcher that he had witnessed a crime. He was going only on his own assumptions. This kid wasn't bothering anyone's property. He wasn't being loud or obnoxious. He wasn't with a group of teens obviously looking for trouble. It was not reported to 911 that he was, in fact, observed doing anything wrong. This Zimmerman for some reason just had it in for him. So it seems to me.

I'm not going to be judge and jury, without all of the facts. What is reported in the news is usually iffy at best.

Forgive me if I withhold judgement.

One thing I will say is you cant lie to God.. and God is the Final Judge. I am thankful for when we cant see the hearts of men God does and He handles it accordingly.. God is one that you can not lie too.. or manipulate to your favor. He is law and He is justice.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

The evidence indicates that Zimmerman is innocent. Do facts matter to you? Or do you just want to join the lynch mob?

He ADMITTED shooting the guy? Do facts matter to you?

At question is whether the shooting meets the points of the stand your ground defense. After just a cursory reading of that statute, clearly it does not.

I just watched an interview between ABC news and Zimmerman's lawyer and a friend of his. Both are expert at giving vague answers and his lawyer sounded like he hasn't got a clue about what's going on in his own client's case. What galls me is that Zimmerman has stated (through others) that he has "virtually lost is life". I'm sorry but there is zero comparison between virtually losing your life and literally losing your life. As for the neighbourhood watch crap, the little association he was part of isn't even registered in the national database of neighbourhood watch associations.

Who cares is his Neighborhood watch was sanctioned or not? Apparently, that neighborhood had been plagued by trouble for a while, and he was keeping watch.

I think we should reserve judgement on this until we have all the facts.

That said, however, I think there are enough facts to have George Zimmerman arrested. Whether he is guilty is another matter all together.

Let him have his say in court.

One question though, are the pictures they keep showing of these two current?

Who cares is his Neighborhood watch was sanctioned or not? Apparently, that neighborhood had been plagued by trouble for a while, and he was keeping watch.

I'm not sure why that would be such a big deal. Our little neighborhood has less than thirty houses and we don't have an official neighborhood watch. We all know each other and look out for each other, but it isn't organized. If something or someone looks out of place we simply give the person who owns the house a call. If we can't get in touch with them we will either check it out ourselves or call the police, depending on the situation.

I'm not sure why that would be such a big deal. Our little neighborhood has less than thirty houses and we don't have an official neighborhood watch. We all know each other and look out for each other, but it isn't organized. If something or someone looks out of place we simply give the person who owns the house a call. If we can't get in touch with them we will either check it out ourselves or call the police, depending on the situation.

That's how neighbors should be and I'm not saying you shouldn't defend your property. I'm saying people shouldn't be packing weapons on the street and be out looking for a confrontation. Notify the police of any suspicious activity you see. Don't take the law in your own hands. It's too late to change what happened now but it is preventable in the future.

I just watched an interview between ABC news and Zimmerman's lawyer and a friend of his. Both are expert at giving vague answers and his lawyer sounded like he hasn't got a clue about what's going on in his own client's case.

...Did you see the press conference with the lawyer, Al Sharpton, etc.? This whole thing is sickening.

Edited by Trayvon

That's how neighbors should be and I'm not saying you shouldn't defend your property. I'm saying people shouldn't be packing weapons on the street and be out looking for a confrontation. Notify the police of any suspicious activity you see. Don't take the law in your own hands. It's too late to change what happened now but it is preventable in the future.

That's the frustration I think. People are sick of being a prisoner in their own neighborhoods, and they want to take things back. The police are often too late and too spread thin to deal with these things.

That being said, I agree. Zimmerman should have never followed the young man, and certainly never approached him. It's just that I can understand the frustrations a homeowner may have.

Even if Trayvon Martin was up to no good (and there are no indications that he was), he certainly didn't deserve to die for that.