Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The OJ Simpson Case and MORE

Mario G. Nitrini 111

I was/and Still am Involved in The OJ Simpson Case

THIS, is Happening right Now:

Lawsuit Spun Off

Of O.J. Simpson Case

Could Be A Movie

LOS ANGELES (CN) – In a Superior Court lawsuit that reads like a B movie, Olin Hyde claims Andrew Bakalar defamed him and interfered with his project to make a film from a book written by the man accused of being hired to kill Nicole Simpson on behalf of O.J. Simpson. The unpublished book, “We Only Kill Our Friends,” was written by William Wasz, “a violent convicted felon” who wrote it in prison before being released in August 2004, the complaint states. Wasz became partners with Elizabeth Luster, who was to provide $250,000 for the film. They hired Hyde to try to make a “documentary film” from the book. In the course of seeking a producer, Bakalar allegedly horned in and persuaded Luster to fire Hyde. Meanwhile, Wasz, who had “an unfortunate history with illegal narcotics,” died of an overdose after embezzling $150,000 from Luster, the complaint states. Hyde claims Bakalar used the embezzlement as the final straw to induce Luster to break her contract with him. Represented by Ray Gallo, Hyde seeks punitive damages.

I have been Working with just some "OUTSTANDING" People. According to One of my Sources:

The Olin Hyde/Andrew Bakalar Civil Lawsuit is set to be heard June 26th, 2006, in Santa Monica, California,

In the Lawsuit Papers, It mentions that Robert Kardashian had attempted to hire Bill Wasz to kill Nicole Simpson on behalf of O.J. Simpson.

I received a Copy of the lawsuit of Olin Hyde's. The First page is ALREADY UNREAL, and I mean UNREAL.

From line 3:

"DOES 1 through 10 are unknown to Plaintiff. Plaintiff will amend the Complaint to identify them when their identities are ascertained. Plaintiff is informed and believe's that each of DOES 1 through 10 was the principle, affiliate, agent, servant, employee, employer, co-conspirator, partner, joint-venturer, or co-venturer, of his/her/its co-Defendants and, in doing the things hereinafter alleged, was acting within the course and scope of his/her/its employment, and/or within, his/hers/its authority, within the course and scope of employment , and/or with the permission, ratification, or consent of his/her/its co-Defendant's. Plaintiff is informed and believes that each of does 1 through 10 were in some manner responsible for the below described malfeasance, aiding and abetting thier co-Defendants."

Does everyone Understand what this Means????? "When" and/or "If" NEW Information and/or Evidence Surfaces, Olin Hyde says there 10 More People involved in a/this CONSPIRACY against him. I can think of a Few right now that MAY BE>>>>>>>>>>>>>......................................

Olin Hyde seeks Punitive Damages>>>>HOLY MOLY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I believe the Case # is SCO88912---Hard to read.

On Line 27, Part 60 It Reads:

"As a direct and forseeable result of Bakalar's breach, Luster breached her contract with Hyde by canceling the film project and failing to pay the remaining guarenteed contract payments."

In the Lawsuit, it state's that Olin Hyde was paid a few times.

SO, Elizabeth Luster, According to Olin Hyde, BREACHED her Contract with Mr Hyde

OJ Simpson and IS GUILTY OF the Murders of Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman, AND he Had Help Doing it.

Rocky Bateman (My Ex-in-Law and OJ Simpson's Regular Limousine Driver for a certain period of Time) Helped OJ Simpson by "Disposing" of some of OJ Simpson's Murder, I'll call it Evidence, ON, MORE THAN ONE OCCASSION. And that's NOT all Rocky Bataman Disposed of for OJ Simpson.

Mario G. Nitrini 111

The OJ Simpson Case

• Like 1

This is Michael Hahn's (Kim Goldman's Husband) "FIRST E-MAIL" to Me. There was MORE in this "FIRST E-MAIL" that Michael Hahn Sent to me, but some of it I WILL NOT DIVULDGE, FOR REASONS:

Here is some of it,

Dated Monday, December 12th, 2005 at 9:20 AM.

in Michael Hahn's OWN WORDS,

Sent To Me, Mario G. Nitrini 111:

"Dear Sir,

I made the unfortunate mistake of marring Kim Goldman in 2001

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

and am

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

now involved in a brutal divorce case trying to salvage the right to

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

see my Son

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

and retain any money that is owed me.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

New Paragraph:

I have seen your posts were you publicly state your

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

negative opinions

++++++++++++++++++++++++

about Fred and Kim Goldman and am interested in

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

any information you can offer me.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

New Paragraph:

I am trying to get my Son away from those awful people and

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

anything that would be helpful I would appreciate very much.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

New Paragraph:

Fred Goldman, his daughter and their circle of

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

friends are despicable people, I will do everything in my power to destroy them.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Please contact me, I look forward to talking with you.

Michael Hahn"

Michael Hahn says he's Involved in a "BRUTAL DIVORCE CASE."

So, according to Michael Hahn, he wants to retain ANY "MONEY" $$$$$$$$$$$$ that is owed him. According to Michael Hahn, he is trying to "SALVAGE" the Right to see his son.

WHO??? is Michael Hahn Referring to in Being Fred Goldman and Kim Goldman's "CIRCLE OF FRIENDS"??????

Michael Hahn says he is trying to get his son away from these AWFUL PEOPLE. WOW!!!!!!!!!

I broke this "FIRST" E-Mail up that Michael Hahn sent to me SO NO ONE CAN FORGE ANYTHING.

I have The ORIGINAL E-MAILS that Michael Hahn sent to me in 3 Safe Places where ONLY MYSELF and a Few People can get to them, FOR REASONS!!!!!!! They are ALSO Posted Securely.

Check me if I'm Wrong, but I have heard "NOTHING" in The Media about this, NOTHING. Is this ANOTHER COVER-UP with a Connection to The OJ Simpson Case?????? SURE LOOKS LIKE IT TO ME.

Mario G. Nitrini 111

This is from CNN Players in The OJ Simpson Case:

Bateman, Rocky

Simpson's regular limousine driver for over three years. Expected to refute Allan Park's testimony that Simpson reacted strangely in the limousine.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^*********************************************

In the CNN Interview of Rocky Bateman in Mid-June, 1995, it is stated that Rocky Bataman wa OJ Simpson's Regular Limousine driver for over 3 years

Now, according to testimony given by Dale St. John, St. John testifies HE Drove OJ for >>>>>>>>>>> Here's Part of The OJ Simpson Case Civil Trial Testimony,

Daniel Petrocelli to Dale St. John:

Q. Were you a limousine driver in June of 1994 for O.J. Simpson?

A. Yes, sir.

Q. And how long had you been driving for O.J. Simpson?

A. Three, three and a half years.

CNN's Ken Shiffman tells me he thought Rocky Bateman was a Good guy and Believable.

After telling Art Harris of CNN that Rocky bateman was being paid off by OJ Simpson, Harris makes the Comment to me, "Simpson is paying a lot of people off, Isn't he."

Rocky Bateman was in Hiding in Oklahoma when Harris first had Voice Contact with Rocky. When the Scene's of Rocky's CNN Interview were taken, Harris and Shiffman had "SNEAKED" Rocky into Los Angeles to take them.

Mario G. Nitrini 111

The OJ Simpson Case

I am a Psychic and anything I write here is information I got as I meditated on the Murder of Nichole Simpson and Ron Goldman and since its Psychic Information I can prove nothing except to say its what I believe from meditating on the case.

O.J. thought about disposing of Nichole for quite sometime and Ron Goldman may have been a victim at the wrong place at the wrong time since he was only delivering her glasses she left at the Restaurant.

The day I heard about the Murders without any preconceived ideas I asked my source in the Spirit World that I know as the Soul Records or Akaskic Records about the case.

I saw O.J. at dark climbing over the Gate to the Property and then I saw him his face filled with fury looking down at his Victims.

The O.J. that went over the fence that night was wearing the famous black sweat shirt and gloves and he carried a knife which he disposed of later.

I was told that O.J. simpson was chosen to end the problems he had with his wife but he was ordered to do this by Business Associates who were concerned with the money that might be lost to he and them in the divorce settlement.

Sometimes when Powerful Business Associates give the order to solve a problem in your personal life so there is less trouble for them you get the job done and sometimes you hire someone if you can and if you can't you have to take care of it yourself and I assume that is what happened in the Simpson Case.

Edited by Rosemary Campbell

Rosemary,

Thanks for Your Response.

I have lived The OJ Simpson Case Everyday for now going on almost 12 years. "AMAZING" Your Insight. From the Information and evidence that I have Uncovered in this case, You are CORRECT with these words of yours, "O.J. thought about disposing of Nichole for quite sometime." It goes BEYOND just the Divorce Settlement.

There was a Plot to steal OJ Simpson's Money. I will get into that later, maybe tomorrow but for sure sometime this week. There's MORE also.

Your VERY Close with this, " he carried a knife which he disposed of later." I haven't been able to Pin-Point the Exact Disappearance of the Knife, but My Ex-in-law Rocky Bateman, based on what I have Uncovered, for sure had a part in Disposing of Murder Evidence for OJ Simpson, and MORE.

Rosemary, I received an E-mail from one of "Unexplained Mysteries" Moderators. I will try and put up some of my OJ Simpson Case Legal Documents on a Link here. It will give you More Insight about me. Putting it Mildly, I am NOT the most Liked person in The OJ Simpson Case, and that goes to Both Sides and The Media. Bill Wasz, Myself, and Rocky Bateman are the Most Covered-up People in this Case.

Thanks Rosemary,

Mario G. Nitrini 111

Rocky Bateman, when he was in Oklahoma, Ilegally hiding from The Prosecution in The OJ Simpson Case Ciminal Trial, Called from Oklahoma to here in California.

Rocky Bateman and OJ Simpson????? I have 2 Phone #'s that "CAN" and "WILL" Prove that YOU Rocky, made calls from Oklahoma to California, MANY TIMES to MANY Different Phone's in the Time frame that OJ Simpson and Certain members of his Defense team, and MORE, ILLEGALLY and CRIMINALLY Financed your Illegal Hiding from Law Enforcement during The OJ Simpson Case.

OJ Simpson and Rocky Bateman???? I went the EXTRA LEGAL MILES in this Case. You Both and Others could/would "NEVER" have Imagined I Have these Phone #'s, and MORE.

Allan Park, who SO Many people in this Case said was So Good, Testified on the Witness Stand that He thinks He was asked by Dale St. John on Saturday evening June 11th, 1994, to take OJ Simpson to The Airport the Night of June 12th, 1994. But yet, on the Witness Stand on another day, Park testifies that St. John asked Him on Sunday morning June 12th, 1994, to take OJ Simpson to the Airport that Night. Now, Rocky Bateman tells Me that He told Dale St. John on Sunday afternoon June 12th, 1994 that He couldn't take OJ Simpson to The Airport that night, because He was going to take His Daughters Camping. Dale St. John's Limo, who Rocky had in His Possession A LOT of the Time, was brought back to St. John that very afternoon June 12th, 1994. Now How could Dale St. John ask Allan Park to Drive OJ Simpson to the Airport (Sunday Night June 12th, 1994) either on Sunday Morning June 12th, 1994, or Saturday evening, June 11th, 1994, if He (St John) didn't find out until the afternoon of June 12th, 1994, that Rocky was Not going to Drive OJ Simpson to the Airport that Sunday Night June 12th, 1994. HOW CAN THIS BE?????--It CAN'T---SOMETHINGS WRONG, BIG TIME.

Now, OJ Simpson has Testified that He didn't KNOW Rocky Bateman's Name. IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!--OJ Simpson called Rocky "THE TALL GUY" in His Deposition. Rocky Bateman and OJ Simpson used to Ride around Los Angeles in Dale St. John's Limo (Without St. John even Knowing) Doing their "BUSINESS." Believe Me, OJ Simpson KNOWS Rocky Bateman's Name REAL WELL, and I Mean REAL WELL.

The Limousine Company (Town and Country Limousine Service and People and Situations connected to it) in The OJ Simpson Case, was My Main Focus in this Case.

Mario G. Nitrini 111

The OJ Simpson Case

I think everyone knows that OJ was a psychotic wife beater.

I hate to see other motives attributed to him that might make for a more glamourous story, as this trivializes the very real and common threat to life that many women face daily.

The number one cause of death for pregnant women is murder by their spouse or boyfriend.

To me the OJ case and much that has followed it has been a denial by soceity about how millions of women are treated across this planet. To end this denial would mean there is something seriously wrong about how women are treated and portrayed in soceity in general and that would mean having to change some things, which they do not want to do as it would involve shifts in power and control.

Hi Capt :D , will do.

Edited by Bella-Angelique

Agree with bella.and where are u bella? long time no see. clean ur inbox.

Hi Bella-Angelique,

It goes way Beyond OJ Simpson Being a Wife-Beater (He IS). OJ Simpson TERRORIZED Nicole Simpson. Nicole Simpson eventually fell into a Crowd from what I call, "The Dark World," and I lived in that World for Many years. It's NOT my Life anymore.

I haven't talked much about what I know how OJ Simpson Terrorized Nicole, maybe I will soon from what I know and have heard about this.

Mario G. Nitrini 111

The OJ Simpson Case

Mr. Nitrini,

Do you have a case number for that lawsuit?

Thanks,

- Michael

Hi Michael,

The Case # for Andrew Hyde's Lawsuit is SCO88912

For Michael Hahn's Lawsuit with Kim Goldman Hahn I do not have a Case #.

Michael Hahn has E-mailed me a Total of 3 Times. His Divorce Proceedings with Kim Goldman Hahn is BRUTAL.

Mario G. Nitrini 111

The OJ Simpson Case

On Tuesday, March 21st, 2006, at 4:36 PM Pacific Time, I received a Call From Angie Dorn or Dorm. Couldn't quite make out the last name. It was in Response from an E-mail I sent out to MANY PEOPLE.

Angie said that she works with Rita Cosby (MSBNC). We must have taked for at Least 15 to 20 Minutes.

Miss Rita Cosby??????? when I told Angie about the Impending Brutal Divorce that Michael Hahn is going though with Kim Goldman Hahn, according to Michael Hahn's own words, ANGIE GASPED.

Miss Rita Cosby?????? Everything else I talked with Angie about I CAN PROVE. I'm LEGALLY WAITING.

Mario G. Nitrini 111

The OJ Simpson Case

Here are 2 Excerpt's from One Message that Elizabeth Luster left on

Jasper Garrison's Phone Answering Machine.

Elizabeth Luster Speaking:

"I've been reading a whole bunch of your postings and your writings

back and forth".............................

"I understand you had a long conversation with

Larry"...........................

Mario G. Nitrini 111

The OJ Simpson Case

I Listened to these Message's over and over again that Elizabeth Luster left on Jasper Garrison's Telephone Answering Machine. "THINGS" ARE NOT RIGHT, AT ALL.

Why in the First place would Elizabeth Luster send Jasper Garrison a Copy of Bill Wasz's Book "We Only Kill Our Friends"????????

Here is an Excerpt. Elizabeth Luster Speaking:

"Hi Jasper, we got a verbal kind of a report from the coronor yesterday"..................................

How about THIS EXCERPT. Elizabeth Luster Speaking:

"I understand you had a long conversation with Larry, uh, regarding the book, and so forth, uh, today I guess it was. Um, I was talking with him, and it is so intersesting, I don't have an E-mail address for you or uh this Mario fellow to write back and forth"................................

So Elizabeth Luster "WANTED" to converse with me. Why "DIDN'T Jasper Garrison just give Elizabeth Luster my Telephone #???????? or did he give Elizabeth Luster my Telephone #????????????????

More, Elizabeth Luster Speaking:

"Hi Jasper, this is Lee out in California. I want to talk to you about the book, about Bill's book, um, I don't know who did it, but somebody put it on Barns and Nobles, somebody who had a copy of it, uh, got it listed there, and I don't know how they did that, because they have to go through a whole Rig-a-mo-roll to get that done. Anyway, um, I talked with uh his daughter, the other day, she doesn't seem to be interested it in dealing with it at all".....................

This is NOT the way I understand some of "THIS."

Mario G. Nitrini 111

The OJ Simpson Case

There wasn't "ONE" book written on The OJ Simpson Case that even Mentioned Rocky Bateman as OJ Simpson's Regular Limousine Driver, NOT ONE. It's ALWAYS Dale St. John was OJ Simpson's Regular Limousine Driver. Yet Rocky went on CNN in Mid-June, 1995, saying "HE" was OJ Simpson's Limousine driver for over 3 years. WHAT A COVER-UP Concerning Rocky Bateman and His Participation in The OJ Simpson Case.

This is Part of an Article Wriiten By Louise Roug, Times Staff Writer, and Posted Febuary 16th, 2003:

"Who's driving who, whether or not they tip well," says Dale St. John, a driver. "Robert De Niro is known as No Dinero."

St. John's clients have included the late TV anchor Jessica Savitch and actor Freddie Prinze Sr. When Christian Brando was accused in the death of his half-sister's boyfriend, St. John was driving his father, Marlon. He drove O.J. Simpson to Nicole Brown Simpson's funeral. But some people he won't drive, he says. Actress Faye Dunaway is one.

"I've been privy to some interesting stuff," he says of his 15 years in the business.

Routinely, passengers want to re-create the steamy limo scene from the movie "No Way Out," he says. A preferred backdrop is Sunset Boulevard. While some couples forget the driver, "in some cases, maybe they liked that I was there."

On one trip, St. John picked up a woman who wanted to surprise her boyfriend on his 40th birthday. She waited in the car, wearing only a mink coat. "You could hear the guy go, 'Holy jeez!' " Another passenger had just been released from prison after four years and wanted to be picked up with a date. It took 120 miles before it was quiet in the back.

Simpson's driver

St. John owned the limousine company that drove for Simpson. On the night Simpson's former wife and her friend, Ron Goldman, were killed, St. John, Simpson's regular driver, had to coach his son's Little League game and asked Allan Park to drive instead.

"It was a very interesting night, and a very interesting life after," Park says by phone from Texas, where he lives now.

At the height of the trial, Park's fame in the front seat would sometimes rival the fame in the back. One night, at a party for NBC's fall season preview, a minor TV star approached him in the parking lot. TV anchor Barbara Walters had been pointing him out. "I guess I was the talk of the party," he says.

Although he gave a few select interviews ("Larry King," People magazine), Park turned down a $50,000 offer from the National Enquirer. He never took money, he says. Once, though, he took a free trip -- as a featured speaker on "The O.J. Trial of the Century Cruise," a weekend trip off the California coast. "It was weird," he says.

Eventually, the attention became too much and Park left for Catalina Island, where he spent the next six years. A few years ago, he moved to Austin, Texas. People still recognize him. "A lot of times I'll have fun with it and say, 'People say I look like O.J's driver, but I don't think I look like him. That guy was a geek, man.' "

Recently, when his wife was in the hospital giving birth to twins, the anesthesiologist remembered him from TV. "My poor wife is having a baby, and he's sitting there, talking about the trial."

Park stopped driving limousines after the trial. Today he is applying to become a sheriff's deputy. He's really interested in forensics, he says. And he still drives -- for UPS.

"It's a profession that you hear so many stories about," he says of the limo business. "Everyone wants to know what goes on in the back. 'Is it sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll?' Not always, but sometimes."

Steve Walker

Azusa, CA

Mario G. Nitrini 111

The OJ Simpson Case

This is a from Bill Wasz on "The Peking Duck."

The Peking Duck: Did OJ Simpson kill Nicole Brown Simpson?

The OJ Simpson Case Thread here on "The Peking Duck," IS a Source of ...

"The Peking Duck" was/ and Still is VERY UNIQUE with It's OJ Simpson Case Thread. ...

http://www.pekingduck.org/archives/001380.php - Cached

Everyone,

I apologize for not posting lately, but I have to pursue my own life now and try to leave all this behind me.

Some have taken it upon themselves to "challenge" me on different sites. And i want say that I still respect them, but that's not the way to solicit a response from someone.

I was there.

Noboby posting was.

Who my friends WERE... doesn't matter.

There is good in everyone.

I wish all of you the best.

Bill Wasz

Posted by: Bill Wasz at February 26, 2005 06:41 PM

NOW, starting on Line 21, part 7, it reads:

"In promoting the book and film, Luster and Wasz expected to leverage Wasz's public notoriety. In the mid 90's, Wasz gained international attention as the alleged person whom Robert Kardashian had attempted to hire to kill Nicole Simpson on behalf of OJ Simpson."

WTH???????????????????

On "The Peking Duck," Bill Wasz is saying, and I quote,

"Everyone,

I apologize for not posting lately, but I have to pursue my own life now and try to leave all this behind me." Another Words, Bye, Bye to The OJ Simpson Case.

BUT, in The lawsuit, it alleges that Bill Wasz and Elizabeth Luster were going to Leverage Wasz's public Notoriety, another Words, use The OJ Simpson Case as a Stepping Stone for Promoting Bill's Book and Movie.>>>>> WTH???????????????????

Mario G. Nitrini 111

The OJ Simpson Case

This Happened about 1 Mile from where I live. What's Very Interesting to me, is that it appears that Brad Roberts is the Investigating LAPD Detective investigating this Murder. Brad Roberts was Mark Fuhrman's partner, and Roberts was Involved in The OJ Simpson Case.

This Is From KNBC:

Reseda Man Gunned Down In Front Of His Apartment

POSTED: 11:58 am PDT April 12, 2006

RESEDA, Calif. -- Los Angeles police sought the public's help Wednesday in finding the killer of a Reseda man who was gunned down when he opened his apartment door.

Gary Gault Williams, 38, wounded several times in the upper body, was found dead in the lobby of the building in the 6200 block of Reseda Boulevard about noon Tuesday, police said.

Police sought a possible suspect described as a black man in his late 20s or early 30s, who was wearing a blue shirt; he was about 5 feet 10 inches and 165 pounds, with a shaved head, according to a statement from police.

Williams was shot when he opened the door to his second-floor apartment, police said. He staggered into the elevator and collapsed in the lobby of the building, police said.

Neighbor Ron Tate came home shortly after the shooting.

"I asked who it was, and they said it was Gary. I thought 'Oh, my God,"' he said.

LAPD Detective Brad Roberts of the West Valley Station said a neighbor heard some footsteps, but did not see the shooter. Williams had lived in the apartment for about five years, Roberts said.

Anyone with more information about the killing was asked to call police at (818) 374-7611.

Mario G. Nitrini 111

Bill Wasz - Official Website

Forum Topics Posts Last Post Bill - Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow Bill Wasz - The Modern Legend All That You Wanted To Know About Bill, But...

http://patriotsmovie.com/BW/forum.htm

On Bill's Website, he makes mention of Anthony Pellcano to me.

According to David Bresnahan on Bresnanhan's Wordl net Daily series about Bill Wasz, Bill was an Enforcer for Don Simpson and Did some "Business" with Anthony Pellicano.

Mario G. Nitrini 111

The OJ Simpson Case

More on the Death of Bill Wasz:

The Peking Duck: Joseph Bosco on the death of Bill Wasz

Joseph Bosco on the death of Bill Wasz. Those who have followed this blog's

never-ending thread on OJ Simpson are aware that Bill Wasz often used my ...

http://www.pekingduck.org/archives/002272.php - Cached

Mario G. Nitrini 111

The OJ Simpson Case

Dear Moderator,

I have been Trying to put some of my OJ Simpson Case Legal Documents on your Attachment. I am Computer Stupid. Sorry.

If Someone could help me Please.

I also E-Mailed Unexplained Mysteries a Copy of My L.A. Times Article. If You would be so kind, Please post it for me.

Thanks,

Mario G. Nitrini 111

I have been working again with Joseph Bosco. He wrote the OJ Simpson Case Book "A Problem of Evidence." The Past we both out behind us and we are Now Very Good Friends Again.

Here are 2 Links of Joe's Question and Answer Article's:

The LongBow Papers

Sunday, November 14, 2004 Talking About OJ (Redux) ... Site For Sore Eyes ·

Crackpot Chronicles · Email Joseph Bosco · WOW: We Observe the World ...

http://www.josephbosco.com/2004/11/talking...t-oj-redux.html - Cached

The LongBow Papers

Monday, November 22, 2004 Bosco Spills the Beans on OJ Simpson Case. 2:01 AM.

A very public part of my past has taken on new life in our blog circles: my ...

http://www.josephbosco.com/2004/11/bosco-s...mpson-case.html - Cached

Joseph Bosco's Article on Bill Wasz is called "The Bad Lieutenant."

Please go to "READ JOSEPH BOSCO" on the right of his Page, Click on, and go to "The Bad Lieutenant." Facsinating Story.

Mario G. Nitrini 111

More from Joseph Bosco's website about OJ Simpson, Bill Wasz, and MORE:

The LongBow Papers

So, in this Christmas Day post, I will first honor my father and my past; ...

Joseph Bosco and Myself ARE going to Legally Break The OJ Simpson Case. ...

http://www.josephbosco.com/2005/12/boscos-...-christmas.html - Cached

Mario G. Nitrini 111

The OJ Simpson Case

I wanted to have this E-mail Wording here so I can tell Everyone what lead up to Bill Wasz E-mailing me, And it was about 1 week before his Death(Murder).

It Has to do with ANTHONY PELLICANO.

To: <mnitrini@socal.rr.com>

Sent Sunday, March 06, 2005 12:01 AM

Subject: Be nice

Mario,

No reason to be mean or disrespectful...

You live in the Valley.

I will buy you lunch in the Galleria...

We will talk...and maybe you will ease up on me.

Bill Wasz

Bill Wasz - Official Website

Forum Topics Posts Last Post Bill - Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow Bill Wasz - The Modern Legend All That You Wanted To Know About Bill, But...

http://patriotsmovie.com/BW/forum.htm

When Bill and I were conversing on his website back in November of 2004, Bill Brought up to me that Anthony Pellicano was also Following Nicole Simpson:

Bill Wasz

Member # 2

posted November 21, 2004 03:48 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mario,

No he never mentioned anyhtin like that. Turns out Pellicano had been following her as well, so we should have saved on gas money and all rode in one vehicle. Could have saved a few buck, huh???

Also< check out this court tv message board. I tried to log on but failed. Some of those people are really trashing me. That's alright, I guess. Too bad they dion't do that ten years six months for me, maybe then they would understand reality.

--------------------

www.billwasz.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's My reply:

mario g. nitrini

Member # 4

posted November 23, 2004 04:10 PM

Well Bill, I just went over to the Court TV message board, OJ Simpson 10th anniversery, Brian Murray asked if I would look at what was being said about me with regards to Susan Moore. And NOW I see that the thread that someone put up "BILL WASZ" has been taken off. First the thread of Susan Moore's trash talking of me and MY challenge to her and COURT TV, and NOW the thread of people trash talking you has been taken off. Somebody or Many Bodies do not want to deal with the reality we have in the OJ Simpson case and want nothing to do with me or you connected with anything to do with COURT TV. What a bunch of COWARDS.

Bill, If you can answer, was there a reason that Anthony Pelicano was following Nicole? and on Who's request?

Thanks Bill,

Mario G. Nitrini 111

And Here is Bill's Reply back to me:

Bill Wasz

Member # 2

posted November 23, 2004 10:49 PM

Mario,

who knows what those people at court tv are up to. they are nothing but media hypes anyway. if they won't let me log on, then they are nobodies who mean nothing. Who cares???

Tony Pellicano is a good man, He was/is my friend. Yes, he is in federal prison right now for grenades and cash, but I am sure he had a damn good reason for having them,.

He went after people who did people wrong, and I love him for that.

No, I am not happy for what he said about me in 94. But.... I forgive him.... I probably would have done the same thing.

He sits in prison. Write him. Help him. He will be a very valuable friend one day.

Bill

--------------------

www.billwasz.com

It took me a few Months to Figure out WHY Bill said this:

"He sits in prison. Write him. Help him. He will be a very valuable friend one day."

I WENT BALLISTIC. Bill Wasz tried to "SUCKER" Me into contacting Anthony Pellicano. Being in Prison, Pellicano would have had to Make a Collect call to my Phone, and then there's Documentation of that, AND I'M HISTORY. I was in Prison on Drug Charges (Federal and State) from 1982 to 1985. Bill Boyarsky says this in The L.A. Times Article.

ANYWAY, here is a Post I made After I figured Out The Pellicano/Wasz/Nitrini "Thing:"

Iago (January) Discussion

[ Contents | Search | Post | Reply | Next | Previous | Up ]

BILL WASZ-Mario G. Nitrini 111's LEGAL CHALLENGE to BILL WASZ about Anthony Pellicano

Date: 27 Jan 2005

Time: 13:17:29

Comments

Mr. Bill Wasz: After extensively reviewing Mine and Your exchanges on your Website, reading the exchanges between you and me on The Peking Duck, Thank Goodness I read Luke Ford's article on his website pertaining to Anthony Pellicano and other people, before His (Luke's) Website was taken down, and other materials that I have read about You (Mr. Wasz) and Anthony Pellicano and other people, some people that I have spoken to directly, at this Exact Point in Time, I have come to the Conclusion that you Mr. Wasz were Cowardly and Illegally under direct Orders from Anthony Pellicano and other people, to Illegally DO something or things Criminal and Illegal to ME. If you Mr. Wasz, Anthony Pellicano, and other people thought you all were going to Illegally Sucker me into anything, I DON'T THINK SO, your all not SMART ENOUGH. Mr. Wasz, if you go back on our exchanges on your Website, on Page # One, You are the First one who brings up the name, Anthony Pellicano, and you say "turns out Pellicano had been following her as well," meaning Nicole Simpson. How did you KNOW that, Pellicano following Nicole? Later on, on a Post of yours, dated November 23, 2004 at 10:49 PM, you tell me Tony Pellicano is a good man. You tell me He (Pellicano) is in Federal Prison, and you tell me He went after people who did people wrong and You (Bill Wasz) LOVE him for that. You direct a Suggestion to me to WRITE Him. HELP HIM. And that He will be a very valuable friend one day. I gave you my response later in another Post. Anthony Pellicano sit's side by side on TV with Mark Fuhrman, appears to me at the time they were friends, and You Mr. Wasz say that Anthony Pellicano is a GOOD MAN representing a Scum Pig like Mark Fuhrman. Please Explain? Then Mr. Wasz, after my response to you about my feelings on Anthony Pellicano, you disappear for about two weeks. On December Seventh, 2004, you make a small appearence. I leave you Posts and you WON'T respond WHY?. I have asked questions directed to you and about Detective Ronald Y. Ito. Why will you NOT RESPOND about Detective Ronald Y. Ito.......On The Peking Duck, I bring up Bill Pavelic's name, and then you respond about Pavelic being involved with Andrew Luster. On Luke Ford's Website, Luke has Bill Pavelic, Anthony Pellicano, and Andrew Luster TIED together, but Again, on the Peking Duck, you only bring up the names Andrew Luster and Bill Pavelic and make a reference to a few other people. Some thing or Things Illegally and Criminally Stink in your (Bill Wasz) trying to get me to WRITE Anthony Pellicno and HELP Anthony Pellicano. Mr. Pellicano, My (Mario G. Nitrini 111's) opinion of you is that you (Anthony Pellicano), in REALITY, are a YELLOW BELLY, ILLEGAL, DECEPTIVE, CRIMINAL COWARD..................Mr. Bill Wasz: I, Mario G. Nitrini 111, Legally Challenge you to a Legal Discussion here on IAGO about Anthony Pellicano, other people, and other situations. Let's see how much Guts you really have Mr Wasz. And if anyone thinks they can ILLEGALLY and CRIMINALLY SCARE ME OFF. I DON'T THINK SO. I FEAR NOTHING..........................Mario G. Nitrini 111

Last changed: August 25, 2005

There was A LOT that went on in-between with this Situation.

I will say this, in the End, Bill Wasz was a Hero. I will talk more about this later.

Mario G. Nitrini 111

The OJ Simpson Case

Here is the Link to OJ Simpson's Radio Interview with Craig Silverman at the end December of 2005

in Denver Colorado. Please Click the Link on and Schroll down Almost to the Bottom. It's in 4 parts

Part 1 is VERY BORING, but Parts 2, 3, and 4 ..............................and for me, Some of what OJ Simpson says, well, THAT WAS IT.

OJ Simpson IS GUILTY OF the Murders of Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman, AND he Had Help Doing it.

AND,

Rocky Bateman Helped OJ Simpson by "Disposing" of some of OJ Simpson's Murder, I'll call it Evidence, ON, MORE THAN ONE OCCASSION, AND MORE.

Here's the Link:

http://www.khow.com/cc-common/podcast/sing...ews_podcast.xml

Mario G. Nitrini 111

The OJ Simpson Case