Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Elementary school shooting

• Please log in to reply
689 replies to this topic

#646    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:06 PM

View Postpallidin, on 18 December 2012 - 11:00 PM, said:

<_< <_< <_< <_< <_<

Sorry, next time I'll remember to PM you before posting anything so that I can obtain your prior approval.

Did you stop to think that maybe OTHER people are interested?

ahhhh,ummmm.....news said he was an experienced gun man . Shot at a range ,so he could shoot legally ,at the range .

Miss me?

#647    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,564 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:14 PM

View Postpallidin, on 18 December 2012 - 11:00 PM, said:

<_< <_< <_< <_< <_<

Sorry, next time I'll remember to PM you before posting anything so that I can obtain your prior approval.

Did you stop to think that maybe OTHER people are interested?

Was that for me?

Did you not see the first sentence ( if it was )

Did not mean you in particular.....

If other people are interested, good for them. I never said others were not. I see no reason for MYSELF to discuss rumors, reports, or anything of this matter anymore. It will do nothing to bring anyone back.......Actually, now would be the time to talk about " good memories ", for the families anyway.

Let me explain it this way, and it has nothing to do with you.....

Right now Dr. Phil is on, wife is watching, I watched the start while eating.....He is at some survivors home, and other survivors are there also.

Right after I posted that reply, the mother of one of the boys, whom saw the gun man shooting other kids said :

" We keep hearing stories  and reading stories, they end up incorrect and have to be retracted. Then we read or hear more again. Every time we read or hear these stories, it is just re-living the entire thing again from the start "

So, maybe now my reply will make sense to you, even though it was not directed at you, it was a opinion of mine that I posted.......And seems to be the opinions of some of the parents going through this.

If I have something direct to say to someone, it would be pretty clear.

So, have a good night :)

Edited by Sakari, 18 December 2012 - 11:17 PM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#648    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:59 PM

http://en.wikipedia....school_massacre

This has happened before :............
Wow

Miss me?

#649    docyabut2

docyabut2

Government Agent

• 3,642 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 12:14 AM

There nothing to comfirm  Adam had Asperger`s. Adam`s Mother`s friend on the news said his son had autism and loved to be hug, but Adam did not liked to be touch. I`m not a  phycistist, but this points to infant abuse,maybe some prior baby sitter abuse him. They say when a infant is hit and hit all the infant knows is pain  and can`nt give back love  but pain.I seen this in kids one that my neice frist adopted a little one, he was from abusive home, and you could just see the hate in his eyes.You can`t expained it like looking at the devil himself . Adam`s Mother was said to have taken him to be a part of her hobby to the shooting range and  had guns.The vidio games was said were his hobby and did`nt help , he  was in the miltiary gear and that had to have come from the games.

Edited by docyabut2, 19 December 2012 - 12:50 AM.

#650    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 19 December 2012 - 12:42 AM

Missed it but heres an old story and what is says the media is wrong about this. It is not the worst school shooting in history. Just recent history.

http://freepages.his...le/disaster.htm

Edited by AsteroidX, 19 December 2012 - 12:51 AM.

#651    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:39 AM

I was thinking to myself, "at least this topic hasn't gone all 'conspiracy-y' "

Then I found this page:

Posted Image

From The Dark Knight Rises.

http://gothamist.com...e_zone_in_d.php

:wacko:

Edited by DKO, 19 December 2012 - 01:39 AM.

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#652    supervike

supervike

Alien Abducter

• 5,491 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:45 AM

View PostAsteroidX, on 19 December 2012 - 12:42 AM, said:

Missed it but heres an old story and what is says the media is wrong about this. It is not the worst school shooting in history. Just recent history.

http://freepages.his...le/disaster.htm

Wow, that is messed up.

#653    docyabut2

docyabut2

Government Agent

• 3,642 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 02:08 AM

Well it was said Adam destroyed his hard drive before the attack, he must have got his emotions to dress from the miltiary games.

Edited by docyabut2, 19 December 2012 - 02:16 AM.

#654    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:42 AM

View PostDKO, on 19 December 2012 - 01:39 AM, said:

I was thinking to myself, "at least this topic hasn't gone all 'conspiracy-y' "

Then I found this page:

Posted Image

From The Dark Knight Rises.

http://gothamist.com...e_zone_in_d.php

:wacko:

:o

Also, it's kind of spooky that hurricane SANDY caused such devastation just weeks before this.

Edited by ouija ouija, 19 December 2012 - 03:50 AM.

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#655    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 3,992 posts

• What need is there of seeing, in the presence of His gratitude?

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:51 AM

View Postdocyabut2, on 19 December 2012 - 12:14 AM, said:

There nothing to comfirm  Adam had Asperger`s.

*Snip

he  was in the miltiary gear and that had to have come from the games.

Ok well I might as well chime in with a possible motive(long time listener first time poster)..

Apparently Adams mother was a prepper. So she was one of these people that prepare for the end of the world/society. So she kept some guns and kept some military gear around and trained up her son for THE END OF THE WORLD!!!. Which is coming pretty soon yeah? So I hear. Anyway so Adam gets trained and lives with a prepper parent and probably is fearful of it all. I mean the end of the world is a pretty scary thing right?

Now maybe because this is coming up soon Adam thought that it would be too painful and hard to live.  and without his xbox!? I dunno.. So what would a kid whos been trained by a prepper do that would be considered a more peaceful less stressful way out? Well he might kill his mother who he loved in her sleep so that she didnt suffer. Then he might think the children are the ones who shouldnt suffer too.

Anyway I know thats a crazy motive and is based on what I've read through the media which has kept changing since day one. Maybe they are saying she wasnt a prepper now? I dunno I havent followed it much at all only really this thread. But anyway thats my theory. Which would actually make Adam a bit of a twisted kind lad who didnt kill out of anger but out of compassion.

Everyone else gets to make assumptions. So there's mine.

Edited by Kazahel, 19 December 2012 - 03:54 AM.

#656    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:55 AM

View PostKazahel, on 19 December 2012 - 03:51 AM, said:

Ok well I might as well chime in with a possible motive(long time listener first time poster)..

Apparently Adams mother was a prepper. So she was one of these people that prepare for the end of the world/society. So she kept some guns and kept some military gear around and trained up her son for THE END OF THE WORLD!!!. Which is coming pretty soon yeah? So I hear. Anyway so Adam gets trained and lives with a prepper parent and probably is fearful of it all. I mean the end of the world is a pretty scary thing right?

Now maybe because this is coming up soon Adam thought that it would be too painful and hard to live.  and without his xbox!? I dunno.. So what would a kid whos been trained by a prepper do that would be considered a more peaceful less stressful way out? Well he might kill his mother who he loved in her sleep so that she didnt suffer. Then he might think the children are the ones who shouldnt suffer too.

Anyway I know thats a crazy motive and is based on what I've read through the media which had kept changing since day one. Maybe they are saying she wasnt a prepper now? I dunno I havent followed it much at all only really this thread. But anyway thats my theory. Which would actually make Adam a bit of a twisted kind lad who didnt kill out of anger but out of compassion.

Everyone else gets to make assumptions. So there's mine.

This was the conclusion I came to too(further back in this thread). :tu:

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#657    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,381 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 19 December 2012 - 04:11 AM

View PostSakari, on 18 December 2012 - 11:14 PM, said:

Was that for me?

Did you not see the first sentence ( if it was )

If other people are interested, good for them. I never said others were not. I see no reason for MYSELF to discuss rumors, reports, or anything of this matter anymore. It will do nothing to bring anyone back.......Actually, now would be the time to talk about " good memories ", for the families anyway.

Let me explain it this way, and it has nothing to do with you.....

Right now Dr. Phil is on, wife is watching, I watched the start while eating.....He is at some survivors home, and other survivors are there also.

Right after I posted that reply, the mother of one of the boys, whom saw the gun man shooting other kids said :

" We keep hearing stories  and reading stories, they end up incorrect and have to be retracted. Then we read or hear more again. Every time we read or hear these stories, it is just re-living the entire thing again from the start "

So, maybe now my reply will make sense to you, even though it was not directed at you, it was a opinion of mine that I posted.......And seems to be the opinions of some of the parents going through this.

If I have something direct to say to someone, it would be pretty clear.

So, have a good night :)

As we have all grieved over this horrific tragedy, I can say that I have cried over this more than would probably be "acceptable" for a male.
But I don't care. It hurts, like as well with you and all others.

But now, we MUST look at motive, as motive ALWAYS comes before action in these cases.
It is my hope that motive can be found, so as to help the entire law enforcement community, as well as the rest of us, attempt to spot psychiatric and other complex issues within people/home environment that might portend disaster.

So, if I offended you in my statements, I am sorry. This entire issue still hurts me, and everyone including yourself of course, a great deal.

Peace and Love,  :yes:

Edited by pallidin, 19 December 2012 - 04:24 AM.

#658    MissMelsWell

MissMelsWell

Cosmic Baker

• 13,258 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 04:19 AM

View PostSakari, on 18 December 2012 - 06:08 PM, said:

He killed them with pistols, not assault weapons.....( sources say anyway )

She is not responsible one bit, she did nothing illegal, she did not train him to go out and kill innocent people. And she did not arm him with weapons.....That is a stupid comment if you ask me.

" here son, have my guns, go play with them "....... :no:

From what I have read, she taught him to respect guns, and actually, she may have taken him to a gun range ( like millions of parents do with their kids ), there is nothing showing she " trained " him......

She took her son out with her on things she enjoys, spent time one on one with him.....If that is a crime, something is wrong.

Sorry, if it comes out that this young man was erratic, untrustworthy previously violent or had violent tendencies, in combination with an obsession in firearms, then yes, she exercised extremely poor judgement. Possibly even negligent. There's not enough infomation to know that right now though.

"It's time for the American people to stand up and shrug off the shackles of our government at TSA at the airport"  Ron Paul

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

#659    glorybebe

glorybebe

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,721 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 04:38 AM

View PostMissMelsWell, on 19 December 2012 - 04:19 AM, said:

Sorry, if it comes out that this young man was erratic, untrustworthy previously violent or had violent tendencies, in combination with an obsession in firearms, then yes, she exercised extremely poor judgement. Possibly even negligent. There's not enough infomation to know that right now though.

I agree.  IF he was antisocial and had problems, then, yes, she definitely showed poor judgement. The worst thing to do would to encourage a love of guns in a mentally and emotionally challenged boy.

Save the Earth! It's the only planet with chocolate!

#660    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 19 December 2012 - 04:42 AM

The Conspiracy Theory even hit the weather channel. But it is really strange coincidences.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users