Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

astral projection binaural beats

shoutmare

i wanted to know if someone use them and if they actually work for someone.

there are many companies that sell those binaural beats and say that anyone can successfully project without any knowledge.

is this true?

and 1 last question: does anyone use the Brainwave Generator program and it works for them?

tnx everyone who answers

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blueguardian

• shoutmare

• darksoul_

• EtherealProjection

Keep clear of the Brinwave Gen, it has virus's. So if you have used it do a scan of your computer, this is not the first time this has come up.

it doesn't have viruses i scanned my computer 3 times and it showed nothing. it is NOD 32 with updates.

even if it has viruses i don't care because my computer has already many viruses.

but please answer my question: does brainwave generator works? and what about those companies who sell the mp3s?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If no other method works for you, and you listen to the binaural beats thru headsets it will work, of course in time. Actually the binaural beats are one of the best methods. I havent used the Brainwave Generator program , but if its binaural beats and you use headsets your in good position. But you wont magically enter the astral or ethereal planes just by listening to the beats, you have to get into the right mindset before you practice.