Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 5 votes

Who prays for Satan?

• Please log in to reply
178 replies to this topic

#31    Irrelevant

Irrelevant

Apparition

• Closed
  • PipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 06:45 PM

You got heaps of questions. Do you really want to keep pealing away at the layers of the onion because it will mean a lot of tears.. Wisdoms and Knowledge is one thing but without Love there nothing and way to dangerous!

My question is if you acquired the full understanding what would you do with it? Would you keep it to yourself? Would try share just parts of it?  How would you stay humble?   What if your thoughts and words alone could curse entire nations and see hundreds if not thousands of people die? What if you could walk around and say "see this temple, not one stone will not be overturned", or think, because these people rejected me or members of my family were killed  a tsunami will smash this nation, or this army because they desire to kill the ones i love i will drown the whole lot including there horses, would you in part now hate yourself sometimes and feel remorseful  that you have that authoritative power to smite entire nations if you wish by near thought? . What if any door you opened could be and any door you locked would be..such power is dangerous yet has been given before and given to ones who made mistakes, such as striking a rock twice, refusing to cut the doves in your offerings because you like doves, focusing on saving a certain people out of love for your own kind when other races and groups were already accepting you..what if the mistakes you make we're so great and caused great suffering yet could only be seen by heaven. Do you know all the angels requested that the earth be completely destroyed after the Fall a new start given because they knew how painful this entire restoration process was going to be.the flood of Noah being a small example of what was necessary, .that everything good sent into the earth even after that flood would stll be destroyed for a very long time, and many of our best Knights were going to suffer incredibly and be killed  on that restoration battlefield  to pay for these wicked humans even until this day.what if you were one of these? Would you still want to be knowing how alone your life would be? What if you always had a choice to go back after a taste of such a horrible life sacrificing all, giving your heart and everything for people who openly accuse you, despise you..how many would joyfully carry such a cross by your own free will out of Love.

#32    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,195 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 21 May 2013 - 06:48 PM

View Postmarkprice, on 21 May 2013 - 05:54 PM, said:

That wont get him anywhere. He practically dissolves at the sight of God.
I must have missed that part in the Bible.

#33    markprice

markprice

Government Agent

• 3,654 posts

• To deny meaning is an act of ignorance.

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:17 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 21 May 2013 - 06:48 PM, said:

I must have missed that part in the Bible.

You assume everything is in the bible?

It's just logic found anywhere: darkness dissolves in the light.

"How can someone prove that a rainbow exists to a blind man?"

#34    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:26 PM

View Postmarkprice, on 21 May 2013 - 07:17 PM, said:

What does logic have to do with the Bible?

#35    Mystic Crusader

Mystic Crusader

Poltergeist

• 2,213 posts

• "What would you rather be, a bus driver, or a super terrorist?"

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:38 PM

There's logic in the bible?

Thomas Paine wrote in The Age of Reason that “Whenever we read the obscene stories, the voluptuous debaucheries, the cruel and torturous execution, the unrelenting vindictiveness, with which more than half the Bible is filled, it would be consistent that we called it the word of a demon, than the word of God."
Jewish gematria # 629:
The holy bible
Demonic inspiration

#36    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:02 PM

View Postscowl, on 21 May 2013 - 07:26 PM, said:

View PostHavocWing, on 21 May 2013 - 07:38 PM, said:

Let's not bash people's religious views guys :)

Thanks to all who commented, it was interesting to see what y'all thought.

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

#37    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,518 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:07 PM

View PostHeaven Is A Halfpipe, on 21 May 2013 - 08:02 PM, said:

Let's not bash people's religious views guys :)

Thanks to all who commented, it was interesting to see what y'all thought.
Even if their religious  views bash at peoples intelligence?

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#38    markprice

markprice

Government Agent

• 3,654 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:08 PM

View Postscowl, on 21 May 2013 - 07:26 PM, said:

View PostHavocWing, on 21 May 2013 - 07:38 PM, said:

What does logic have to do with both of you totally misunderstanding my post? Is that an auto-pilot response triggered by key words (bible, logic) just to make me laugh?

#39    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:14 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 21 May 2013 - 08:07 PM, said:

I think it would be more constructive to talk over the point rather than simply label the entire Bible illogical.

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

#40    Star of the Sea

Star of the Sea

Pienso en ti siempre

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,858 posts

• 'The light of the world'

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:15 PM

View PostIrrelevant, on 21 May 2013 - 06:45 PM, said:

You got heaps of questions. Do you really want to keep pealing away at the layers of the onion because it will mean a lot of tears.. Wisdoms and Knowledge is one thing but without Love there nothing and way to dangerous!

My question is if you acquired the full understanding what would you do with it? Would you keep it to yourself? Would try share just parts of it?  How would you stay humble?   What if your thoughts and words alone could curse entire nations and see hundreds if not thousands of people die? What if you could walk around and say "see this temple, not one stone will not be overturned", or think, because these people rejected me or members of my family were killed  a tsunami will smash this nation, or this army because they desire to kill the ones i love i will drown the whole lot including there horses, would you in part now hate yourself sometimes and feel remorseful  that you have that authoritative power to smite entire nations if you wish by near thought? . What if any door you opened could be and any door you locked would be..such power is dangerous yet has been given before and given to ones who made mistakes, such as striking a rock twice, refusing to cut the doves in your offerings because you like doves, focusing on saving a certain people out of love for your own kind when other races and groups were already accepting you..what if the mistakes you make we're so great and caused great suffering yet could only be seen by heaven. Do you know all the angels requested that the earth be completely destroyed after the Fall a new start given because they knew how painful this entire restoration process was going to be.the flood of Noah being a small example of what was necessary, .that everything good sent into the earth even after that flood would still be destroyed for a very long time, and many of our best Knights were going to suffer incredibly and be killed  on that restoration battlefield  to pay for these wicked humans even until this day.what if you were one of these? Would you still want to be knowing how alone your life would be? What if you always had a choice to go back after a taste of such a horrible life sacrificing all, giving your heart and everything for people who openly accuse you, despise you..how many would joyfully carry such a cross by your own free will out of Love.

Hi,

But how do you know all this? I honestly wish to know where are you receiving this information? I'm not going to ridicule you and will be respectful but please enlighten me :)

"Love one another as I have loved you" John 15:9-17

#41    Jor-el

Jor-el

Knight of the Most High God

• 7,816 posts

• We are the sum of all that is, and has been. We will be the sum of our choices.

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:40 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 21 May 2013 - 08:07 PM, said:

They don't bash at peoples intelligence, if it did, we wouldn't have the word "disagreement".

Posted Image

"Man is not the centre. God does not exist for the sake of man. Man does not exist for his own sake."

-C. S. Lewis

#42    Jor-el

Jor-el

Knight of the Most High God

• 7,816 posts

• We are the sum of all that is, and has been. We will be the sum of our choices.

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:44 PM

View PostIrrelevant, on 21 May 2013 - 06:45 PM, said:

My question is if you acquired the full understanding what would you do with it? Would you keep it to yourself? Would try share just parts of it?  How would you stay humble?   What if your thoughts and words alone could curse entire nations and see hundreds if not thousands of people die? What if you could walk around and say "see this temple, not one stone will not be overturned", or think, because these people rejected me or members of my family were killed  a tsunami will smash this nation, or this army because they desire to kill the ones i love i will drown the whole lot including there horses, would you in part now hate yourself sometimes and feel remorseful  that you have that authoritative power to smite entire nations if you wish by near thought? . What if any door you opened could be and any door you locked would be..such power is dangerous yet has been given before and given to ones who made mistakes, such as striking a rock twice, refusing to cut the doves in your offerings because you like doves, focusing on saving a certain people out of love for your own kind when other races and groups were already accepting you..what if the mistakes you make we're so great and caused great suffering yet could only be seen by heaven. Do you know all the angels requested that the earth be completely destroyed after the Fall a new start given because they knew how painful this entire restoration process was going to be.the flood of Noah being a small example of what was necessary, .that everything good sent into the earth even after that flood would stll be destroyed for a very long time, and many of our best Knights were going to suffer incredibly and be killed  on that restoration battlefield  to pay for these wicked humans even until this day.what if you were one of these? Would you still want to be knowing how alone your life would be? What if you always had a choice to go back after a taste of such a horrible life sacrificing all, giving your heart and everything for people who openly accuse you, despise you..how many would joyfully carry such a cross by your own free will out of Love.

No one would be willing to pay that price but God himself.

Posted Image

"Man is not the centre. God does not exist for the sake of man. Man does not exist for his own sake."

-C. S. Lewis

#43    Arpee

Arpee

.::The Spirit Gives Life::.

• 1,391 posts

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." - 1 John 4:8

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:50 PM

It's just logic found anywhere: darkness [Satan] dissolves in the light [God].

Why do you assume that Satan is darkness and God is light?

In the beginning there was darkness and void, then God said "let there be light, and God 'SAW' the light and it was good."

"Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." - 1 John 4:7-8

#44    markprice

markprice

Government Agent

• 3,654 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:39 PM

View PostArpee, on 21 May 2013 - 08:50 PM, said:

Why do you assume that Satan is darkness and God is light?

In the beginning there was darkness and void, then God said "let there be light, and God 'SAW' the light and it was good."

That's a good question. I was using dark and light as a metaphor for good/divine and evil(darkness and void are not evil). I also mentioned a fish and I don't think Satan is a fish or God is the sun. I do think if Satan saw God again he would melt like wax because his composition is not what it used to be. He is not going to "evolve" back to what he was after choosing its opposite [my opinions do not necessarily reflect the bible].

#45    Arpee

Arpee

.::The Spirit Gives Life::.

• 1,391 posts

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." - 1 John 4:8

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:58 PM

View Postmarkprice, on 21 May 2013 - 09:39 PM, said:

That's a good question. I was using dark and light as a metaphor for good/divine and evil(darkness and void are not evil). I also mentioned a fish and I don't think Satan is a fish or God is the sun. I do think if Satan saw God again he would melt like wax because his composition is not what it used to be. He is not going to "evolve" back to what he was after choosing its opposite [my opinions do not necessarily reflect the bible].

Do you believe God is "A" being that is 'separate' from you?

Can an omnipresent (all-present / everywhere) being be 'separate' from anything?

God is made of pure energy and created all from himself. God gave breathe of life (spirit) to EVERYONE - EVERYONE is a part of God.

Hell is an ILLUSION of separation from God, which is why Adam and Eve being tricked by The Serpent to eat "The Forbidden Fruit of Kowledge of Good and Evil" caused them to be separate from God and kicked out of Eden.

It was their so-called "knowledge of Good and Evil" - their judgments that blocked them from realizing being one with God and in their perfect paradise Eden.

Edited by Arpee, 21 May 2013 - 10:01 PM.

"Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." - 1 John 4:7-8

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users