Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

guardian angels

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#16    Feebs

Feebs

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

• Imagination is more important than knowledge.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:01 PM

i believe in angelic beings of light that are there for your help and guidance daily....nothing religious just spirtitual and i have seen what i believe to be one ...it was the most beautiful being i have ever seen and it appeared at the time when in my life i most needed a sign i was not truly alone x

i also believe there are those among us that walk this earth purely to help and heal and are earth born angels x

Edited by Feebs, 10 December 2012 - 02:02 PM.

Posted Image

#17    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:10 PM

View PostCataclysmic faith, on 09 December 2012 - 07:54 PM, said:

interesting what you say there.....

as far as i know, people should be aware when something is playing with them, i know whats happening when my day is going to be annoying, factors like hatred, lust and others also play their roles when entities try to connect with us, it is actually hard to know and to be aware of the connections from the other sides, that is also something we have to learn about
But wouldnt a " guardian angel " mainly want to keep quite and only interefere when your in mortal danger.I mean If you were running around talking to entities It would seem odd

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#18    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:17 PM

Iv  never in my life seen anything that would make me think angels were interevening.

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#19    pukin Rainbows24-7

pukin Rainbows24-7

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 146 posts

• questions, questions everywhere

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:03 PM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 10 December 2012 - 06:17 PM, said:

Iv  never in my life seen anything that would make me think angels were interevening.
instead, think of anything else that could be intervening
when people hate or dislike you, they send a signal out that is towards you, and negative it is
factors like those also play a huge roll in our daily life, think nice about someone and they would have a perfect/nice day
torment someone with your most hated thoughts about them and their day would become miserable/bad

Posted Image

#20    Insaniac

Insaniac

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:25 PM

View PostCataclysmic faith, on 10 December 2012 - 07:03 PM, said:

instead, think of anything else that could be intervening
when people hate or dislike you, they send a signal out that is towards you, and negative it is
factors like those also play a huge roll in our daily life, think nice about someone and they would have a perfect/nice day
torment someone with your most hated thoughts about them and their day would become miserable/bad.

Thats just positive and negative energy. All life is energy, so I fail to understand what this has to do with Angels.

Humbly I say, that If we were to read God's Word, we'd find it doesn't speak of Him sending guardian Angel's to protect people. We need to put faith in Jehovah, and He Himself will protect us.

"But you are to hold fast to the LORD your God, as you have until now." ~ Joshua 23:8

"He is wise in heart and mighty in strength. Who has hardened their heart against Him, and succeeded"? ~ Job 9:4

#21    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

• 2,521 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:05 PM

So then summerizing "guardian angels"  could be demons.

#22    Insaniac

Insaniac

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:04 PM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 11 December 2012 - 05:05 PM, said:

So then summerizing "guardian angels"  could be demons.

Indeed.

These wicked Angels that serve Lucifer/Satan cause nothing but pain and trouble. Should be avoided at all costs because they hate us, probably because we were made in God's image and Satan (who desires to be God) wasn't.

I think it disturbs Satan that Humankind was made in Jehovah God's image, and he wasn't.

"He is wise in heart and mighty in strength. Who has hardened their heart against Him, and succeeded"? ~ Job 9:4

#23    pukin Rainbows24-7

pukin Rainbows24-7

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 146 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:09 PM

but how do you recognize them......

that is the question

Posted Image

#24    Insaniac

Insaniac

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:24 PM

View PostCataclysmic faith, on 11 December 2012 - 07:09 PM, said:

but how do you recognize them......that is the question

The way I've learnt to recognize/understand them is by 1: studying the Bible and 2: reading any book you can about deliverence testimonies and exorcism. I've come to realize that the things people say in these numerous books often match up with Bible literature, God's Word.

At the end of the day, all demons, including Satan, fear Jesus Christ. And unless you allow yourself to be tempted/ensnared, the Devil has no power over you and will flee away to tempt somebody else.

#25    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

• 2,521 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:54 PM

Anybody here ever heard of Zozo?

#26    pukin Rainbows24-7

pukin Rainbows24-7

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 146 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:18 PM

explain us, what or who is Zozo?

Edited by Cataclysmic faith, 12 December 2012 - 07:19 PM.

Posted Image

#27    Feebs

Feebs

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

• Imagination is more important than knowledge.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:45 PM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 12 December 2012 - 04:54 PM, said:

Anybody here ever heard of Zozo?
only thing ive found about them is they haunt ouija boards and are demons.....not much else though x

Edited by Feebs, 12 December 2012 - 07:45 PM.

Posted Image

#28    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

• 2,521 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:09 PM

View PostFeebs, on 12 December 2012 - 07:45 PM, said:

only thing ive found about them is they haunt ouija boards and are demons.....not much else though x
Yep your right, although from what Iv read is zozo doesnt pretend to be something else, it will state what it is outright, I just found that interesting

#29    Reann

Reann

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 894 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 01:33 PM

View PostInsaniac, on 08 December 2012 - 04:52 PM, said:

"Guardian Angels" probably are Demons. Fallen Angels are Demons anyway.

If you want protection from a true Guardian Angel, apply Jesus' commandments to your life, and God Himself will look after you.

View PostInsaniac, on 08 December 2012 - 04:52 PM, said:

"Guardian Angels" probably are Demons. Fallen Angels are Demons anyway.

If you want protection from a true Guardian Angel, apply Jesus' commandments to your life, and God Himself will look after you.
Why do you think that ? Why do you think  guardian angels are that? Theres a passage somewhere in the Bible that says  your angel see's the face of God everyday , something about things/ deeds of others and ourselves are always being accounted for .
Do you believe in the story of the fallen angels, war in heaven and all? I believe that something happened, some sort of rebellion, just don't know exactly how to invision any of it , though i can see the results of it in our actions all over the world.(heart/mind).

#30    Reann

Reann

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 894 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 01:41 PM

View PostFeebs, on 12 December 2012 - 07:45 PM, said:

do you believe that oujia boards can be troublesom ? I think they can because i know that only lower level spirits will communicate by means of such. I think if people have some sort of desire to play around with that, they need to consider everyone else in the home .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users