Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

lookn for some info

edOfmischief

so this is really not about me but my older sister. Recently she has been having quite a few experiences at the house that always leave her shookn' up. She's had experience that go from small tapping on her window to her hair being pulled back. I am very into the paranormal and believe that these things do exist but im also a rational person and something has to be in front of my face for me to believe it cause if not I'll try and figure out why something happened like a simple noise or something falling or just anything that the mind can trick you into thinking there's no explanation for when there are plenty reasons. Well with my sister I will always try and calm her down and say that there's an explanation that's not paranormal to whatever she goes through (like I said I believe but it HAS to be in front of my face). I can honestly say that there's maybe 3 things I've experienced that I have no reason for but for the most part I rule out things 98% of the time. K sorry I know this is probably boring by now BUT I have been starting to believe my sister is actually experiencing these things because they have been happening even when people are around. She was telling me about a time when her friend spent the night and was witness to a black fog like thing floating above them when they were in bed and also kept hearing the sound of someone walking up to our door(our front door is on the side of the house and you have to go through a gate so it can't be the early morning walkers just walking by). The sound of someone walking up to our house is one of the things I've experienced quite a few times actually and have been with friends to confirm what sounds like someone's coming. What really left me in awe was not too long ago I started reading up on poltergeist research and found that woman especially young tend to have these experiences and it is because they have an incredible energy that they can not control that attract other energies/entity's whatever you want to call them. Also read that these things will happen when someone goes through bad emotional times. She fit both of these things. After reading up on that i sent her a message with what i found. She responded "wanna know something more creepy" and told me that earlier that day at work she met a lady who was a fortune teller that her work hired for the year of the draggon that was doing fortune tellings for customers. Well my sister said that she saw this lady setting up and went up to ask what she was setting up for and the first thing she said to my sister was "wow you have an amazing energy" and "you know you could probably become a medium right?" and this was all before my sister even said "hi my name is". That is pretty much when I started thinking back to when we were younger and she always had things happen to her that I just wouldn't believe. I told her to go back and talk to this woman but she doesn't want anything to do with these things. friggn wuss! But I just thought it was a crazy coincidence that the she was told this a couple hours before I sent her the message with what I found.

If she truly is experiencing things what should she go about doing? Will this be something she may not have any control over?

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pallidin

• edOfmischief

• Ninhursag

• Crystal Rose

Your sister should go check to see if she is a medium. In the meanwhile go outside an sprinkle salt in a circle around the house.

Sprinkling salt will do nothing more than kill the grass.

I believe in the paranormal, but would suggest that 99.9 percent is attributable to a psychiatric disturbance. Get that checked out first.

• 3 weeks later...

Your Sister Should Do More Investigation To Find Out What Her True Potential Is .. Talk Her Into Doing It, She Could Really Be Something Special :)