Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My ghostly experience or an odd dream?

LISTENintheDARK

In 1991, we had our honeymoon on Tiomen Island in Malaysia. My wife and I stayed in a cheap bungalow near the beach. I just wanted to share this experience. It may have been an odd dream, but it seemed very real. It happened on our first night:

I fell asleeep, and all of a sudden I saw the entire room, completely lit up. I saw myself and my wife in bed. On the far side of the room (it wasn't very big) there was a boy who appeared to be either Malay or India. (He was dark complected and looked as if he could have been a resident of any part of Malaysia.)

I could feel myself start to toss and turn; you know how you struggle to wake from a dream and you can't. I felt myself struggle, though I could not see my body moving as I was looking. My wife must have woken me up and said, "You were having a bad dream." "I'll say," said I.

So after a minute or two, I tried to go back to sleep. Again the dream/experience occured. Only this this time the boy was in the middle of the room, and began to lift his arms from his side and extended them in front of him. Again I could feel myself struggle. My wife woke me up again. This time I was shaken up a little bit more.

So this time, I asked my wife to "keep an eye on me" and to wake me up if I tossed and turned. I fell asleep and the scene reappeared. Only this time the boy was right next to the bed. He was just about to place his hands on the top of my head. I felt myself struggling to wake up again. My wife woke me up and said I was moaning and tossing and turning.

Well that was that for me! "Three times is a charm." I turned on the room lights and refussed to go back to sleep. My wife slept and I watched her and she seemed to be fine. The next day we changed rooms and everything was okay.

I was really shaken up during and after the dream/experience. It was not the self-generated continuation of a dream that you do yourself when you have a good dream. For example, if you have a dream about going out with a beautiful or handsome actor, you continue the dream almost like a fantasy until you fall alseep. My experience was something else.

Any comments on this would be appreciated. Do you think it was just an odd dream? Or do you think I had a visitor in the night? It seemed very real to me.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Weird_Al_Wonnabe

• LISTENintheDARK

• darkknight

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

most likely its haunting.....

:alien:

but it could be very simple reason as well...what you see in day time get to be noted by ur brain and the vision repeats on and on...however not 3 time at a go. so most likely a haunting... :ph34r:

it might of been an out of body experience, and you saw a 'ghost'. Out of body experience is when your soul leaves your body . The boy might have been a spirit in the area, so you saw him, if you get what i mean. Like only ghosts can see other ghosts