Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Supernatural

• Please log in to reply
216 replies to this topic

#166    Tia

Tia

The Naughty Angel.

• 6,274 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:07 PM

Can't wait, does anyone have a starting date for season 8?

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. Gandhi.
HEY I WON!

#167    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 7,419 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:29 PM

New season starts October 3rd :)

#168    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:18 PM

rashore, on 13 September 2012 - 02:29 PM, said:

OH .YES... I can't wait.. Thank for that

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#169    Tia

Tia

The Naughty Angel.

• 6,274 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 02:23 PM

Thanks. :tu:

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. Gandhi.
HEY I WON!

#170    Orcseeker

Orcseeker

Poltergeist

• 2,803 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 03:25 PM

They are planning a season 9 as well, so awesome.

#171    glorybebe

glorybebe

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,728 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 03:38 PM

So funny they were worried that it wouldn't make 3 seasons.  They had thought that 5 seasons would be the max.  SSSOOOO happy it has gone beyond that!  funny how the show has such a cult following.

Save the Earth! It's the only planet with chocolate!

#172    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:02 PM

I am all set to start watching season 8 of Supernatural...tonight

#173    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 09:58 AM

I saw the first episode of Supernatural season 8........It was.ok..I am sure it is building up to something..  Or at least it better be !

#174    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 12,121 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:11 PM

Beckys_Mom, on 08 October 2012 - 09:58 AM, said:

I saw the first episode of Supernatural season 8........It was.ok..I am sure it is building up to something..  Or at least it better be !
I'll have to check it out. I was disappointed how the leviathans went out, but they left it hanging for a few still around.

Let's see what purgatory has to offer .

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#175    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:25 PM

Seeker79, on 08 October 2012 - 05:11 PM, said:

I'll have to check it out. I was disappointed how the leviathans went out, but they left it hanging for a few still around.

Let's see what purgatory has to offer .

What season have you watched?  

There are a couple of the leviathans left..But I feel they should bring Lucifer back in.. That would be a great fight

#176    K_Bonita

K_Bonita

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 258 posts

• For every dark night,there's a brighter day.

Posted 09 October 2012 - 10:11 PM

I like this show, def one of my favourite's.

“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then. ”

#177    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 12,121 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 09 October 2012 - 11:53 PM

Beckys_Mom, on 09 October 2012 - 09:25 PM, said:

What season have you watched?  

There are a couple of the leviathans left..But I feel they should bring Lucifer back in.. That would be a great fight
I agree, the writers made lucifer just sly, dirty, and well .... believable enough. It's nice to whatch.

The writers have a diest philosophy. You get that right. I never know what side I'm on.

But loyalty is the greatest human virtue and I love how dean and his brother rock back and forth like we all do. True human intelligence. Fun to watch. I hope my boys are so loyal.

Honestly.. I'm even attracted to the fact that they are drinkers.... Something I used to be like most native Americans. But there is something attractive about people that know things and drown it in substance abuse. I do not condone it, but I understand.

Edited by Seeker79, 09 October 2012 - 11:58 PM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#178    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:02 AM

Seeker79, on 09 October 2012 - 11:53 PM, said:

I agree, the writers made lucifer just sly, dirty, and well .... believable enough. It's nice to whatch.

You forgot clever  ... The actor they chose to play Lucifer was spot on, same with Mark Sheppard who plays Crowley  ( King of Hell )  ..Unlike the actor chosen to play Dick..I never found him convincing to that role,  just like his role in The Closer, he was still annoying

I miss Bobby... Over all the show is excellent... I want to see how the guy from purgatory who helped Dean  gets on..I have a feeling it is not going to end well

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 11 October 2012 - 09:04 AM.

#179    GhostHunterChickx

GhostHunterChickx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:53 AM

Tia, on 30 October 2009 - 10:41 AM, said:

Any other huge Supernatural fans out there? We currently have to download season 5 as it's not being shown as yet in Australia. What do you think of it? I prefer it when it's more the boys on hunts rather than the dragging out they had been doing. It looks like things are starting to go back to the hunts which is great I'm going to go watch episode 7 shortly. Anyone who wnts to chat Supernatural please reply.

Just realised this post probably needs moving could a mod do so please, thanks!

I love the show...I have just bought all seasons on DVD....just waiting for season 7 on DVD and waiting un-patiently for season 8 to be shown on Sky.
I too love the older seasons where the boys are just hunting horrid monsters!! I think the recent ones have got a bit complicated x

#180    GhostHunterChickx

GhostHunterChickx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:55 AM

rashore, on 13 September 2012 - 02:29 PM, said:

Any ideas when it will hit the UK????

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users