Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Mexican Airforce UFO Encounter

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1    Dr. Mirdad

Dr. Mirdad

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 252 posts

• “Ask not of things to shed their veils. Unveil yourselves, and things will be unveiled.”

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:02 PM

http://www.youtube.c...v=uDOOZ_IPb6Y#!

March 5th, 2004. Campeche State, Mexico

Mexican Air Force pilots filmed 11 unidentified flying objects in the skies over southern Campeche state in Mexico, a Mexican Defense Department spokesman confirmed. A videotape was made widely available to the news media. The lights were filmed using infrared equipment. They appeared to be flying at an altitude of about 3,500 meters (11,480 feet), and allegedly surrounded the Air Force jet.   http://anonymousfo.c...OEncounter.html

Its a old video but I believe it is worth bring up for a discussion. They said its the first time an Arm force has confirmed and released a video of its own documented sighting.

Edited by Dr. Mrdad, 24 January 2013 - 03:07 PM.

“Often you shall think your road impassable, sombre and companionless. Have will and plod along; and round each curve you shall find a new companion.”

#2    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:20 PM

Mexican Air Force FLIR's video lights are not UFO's.

http://www.alcione.o...CONCLUSION.html

Edited by Hazzard, 24 January 2013 - 03:20 PM.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#3    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,333 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:52 PM

View PostHazzard, on 24 January 2013 - 03:20 PM, said:

Well, thats put this to bed then. :innocent:

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#4    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,484 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:00 PM

Yes, that must be some sort of record.... well done Hazz.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#5    Dr. Mirdad

Dr. Mirdad

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 252 posts

• “Ask not of things to shed their veils. Unveil yourselves, and things will be unveiled.”

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:46 PM

Posted Image

“Often you shall think your road impassable, sombre and companionless. Have will and plod along; and round each curve you shall find a new companion.”

#6    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,484 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:50 PM

Most of the time there seems to be a logical explanation.... the trick is to find it.

Hint: Not on the believer sites. :td:

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#7    WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

• When i'm right,no one remembers!
    When i'm wrong no one forgets !

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:15 PM

wow what a master mind to cover something like this up !  nice !  

yea it sounds logic ! offcours it has to ..

only those none believers believe this to be the logical explanation !

#8    Dr. Mirdad

Dr. Mirdad

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:33 PM

View PostDBunker, on 24 January 2013 - 10:50 PM, said:

Most of the time there seems to be a logical explanation.... the trick is to find it.

Hint: Not on the believer sites. :td:
I understand that. But at what point do all these explanations become illogical. There are cases that still remain unexplained and well documented. Millions of people have had and are having experiences with these UFO's. Its not even something remote anymore. Its on the news, quite often now. People have taken pictures of theses UFO. They have even been recorded. Unfortunately, well live in a era where people have created so many fake pictures and videos, it makes it hard to tell from the authentic to the fakes. There are so many pictures and videos out there, can all of them be faked? Can they all be really explained? At what point are we gonna say we just don't know what is being experienced?

Posted Image
Just like this event....

#9    Dr. Mirdad

Dr. Mirdad

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:53 PM

View PostHazzard, on 24 January 2013 - 03:20 PM, said:

Im sorry but upon further review of the info from the link. I compared the information with the video and something just doesnt add up. How could the air force mistake  a stationary object  such as gas burners at a oil field, which is stationary I might add. These objects where moving through the clouds and where recorded at an altitude of 3,500 meters (11,480 feet). I quote....

The lights were filmed on March 5 by pilots using infrared equipment. They appeared to be flying at an altitude of about 3,500 meters (11,480 feet), and allegedly surrounded the Air Force jet as it conducted routine anti-drug trafficking vigilance in Campeche. Only three of the objects showed up on the plane's radar.

Do you think these trained air force pilots would really mistake oil burners for objects that are airborne, and would even go far enough to say they where surrounded by these "gas burners?

Edited by Dr. Mrdad, 24 January 2013 - 11:54 PM.

#10    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 10,895 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:05 AM

View PostDr. Mrdad, on 24 January 2013 - 11:53 PM, said:

Im sorry but upon further review of the info from the link. I compared the information with the video and something just doesnt add up. How could the air force mistake  a stationary object  such as gas burners at a oil field, which is stationary I might add. These objects where moving through the clouds and where recorded at an altitude of 3,500 meters (11,480 feet). I quote....

As they said in what you quoted:

They appeared to be flying....

Bolding mine.

Do you think these trained air force pilots would really mistake oil burners for objects that are airborne, and would even go far enough to say they where surrounded by these "gas burners?

Pretty much, yeah. That was what the analysis showed afterwards.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#11    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,484 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:36 AM

What I find interesting is how HARD some of the believers refuses to accept reality.... even though its crystal clear.

Some times you just have to let a case go.... its not like they are running out anytime soon.

#12    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,484 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:37 AM

View PostDr. Mrdad, on 24 January 2013 - 11:33 PM, said:

I understand that. But at what point do all these explanations become illogical. There are cases that still remain unexplained and well documented. Millions of people have had and are having experiences with these UFO's. Its not even something remote anymore. Its on the news, quite often now. People have taken pictures of theses UFO. They have even been recorded. Unfortunately, well live in a era where people have created so many fake pictures and videos, it makes it hard to tell from the authentic to the fakes. There are so many pictures and videos out there, can all of them be faked? Can they all be really explained? At what point are we gonna say we just don't know what is being experienced?

Posted Image
Just like this event....

Lets not hijack the thread - If you want to debate the Battle of LA maybe you should start a new thread?

#13    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:08 AM

View PostDBunker, on 25 January 2013 - 01:36 AM, said:

What I find interesting is how HARD some of the believers refuses to accept reality.... even though its crystal clear.

Some times you just have to let a case go.... its not like they are running out anytime soon.

Some UFOlogists would rather follow their faulty logic face first into a brick wall than accept the conclusions of something that goes against their preconceived notion.

The bottom line is,...

Most unidentified flying objects are eventually identified as hoaxes or astronomical events, aircraft, satellites, weather balloons, or other natural phenomena.

Some are not resolved because of inconclusive evidence.

None have been resolved by putting forth overwhelming evidence that aliens have either flown by or landed on our planet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#14    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,430 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:51 PM

View PostDr. Mrdad, on 24 January 2013 - 11:53 PM, said:

The aircraft making the film and the clouds themselves were moving giving the appearance of the lights moving.

If you look at the device on the left, it indicate nearly -30 degrees, so the lights being filmed are below the plabne doing the filming because the camera is looking down.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#15    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:53 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 25 January 2013 - 05:51 PM, said:

The aircraft making the film and the clouds themselves were moving giving the appearance of the lights moving.

If you look at the device on the left, it indicate nearly -30 degrees, so the lights being filmed are below the plabne doing the filming because the camera is looking down.

The link I posted explains the origin of this UFO very well. But even without it, the name Jamie Maussan is enough to set of an orgy of warning bells, and a couple of red flags. This clown is in the UFO Hall Of Shame,.. and for a VERY good reason.

http://www.ufowatchd...mie_maussan.htm

http://www.abovetops...hread553806/pg1

Let's just hope a real case never finds its way to Maussan...God help us if it does...clowns belong in the circus, not doing investigations.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users