Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Astral Travel help?

astral projection astral travel 4d 5d

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1    CosmoLogic

CosmoLogic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:46 PM

I have a couple questions with the process..

So, I've been trying to astral project and sometimes when I'm relaxing I'll have muscle spasms. My leg will just shoot up for no reason or I'll have slight twitches is this normal?

Also, I believe I've reached the vibration stage because I had this strong tingling sensation throughout my body during sleep paralysis. I have tried to separate but I find myself stuck in my physical body eventually to be woken up completely. However, I don't think I'm staying in the vibration stage long enough but I don't want to become unconscious. Any advice on this?

#2    xXSolemnDemonXx

xXSolemnDemonXx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:34 AM

Well, twitching is normal while you're relaxing. I would suggest astral travel through lucid dreaming.

#3    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,851 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:23 AM

Twitching is a normal part of relaxing and staying still. Your body actually can't stay still for very long without some of these mechanisms, blood clots will form.  Certain kinds of problems ( usually sickness, trauma, or drugs) where people are so unconciouse that they lay in a single unmoving position for hours can develop a life threatening condition. It usually happens in the legs, so peoples legs often twitch to prevent this. Even during surgeries now there is a thing that they put on your leg to massage your arteries to keep this from happening because you are under heavy anesthesia and these mechanisms have shut down.

You have got to give up the fear of breaking your vibrational trance and try your exit. What sort of exit have you tryed so far?

Edited by Seeker79, 17 February 2013 - 10:28 AM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#4    CosmoLogic

CosmoLogic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:55 PM

Seeker79, on 17 February 2013 - 10:23 AM, said:

Twitching is a normal part of relaxing and staying still. Your body actually can't stay still for very long without some of these mechanisms, blood clots will form.  Certain kinds of problems ( usually sickness, trauma, or drugs) where people are so unconciouse that they lay in a single unmoving position for hours can develop a life threatening condition. It usually happens in the legs, so peoples legs often twitch to prevent this. Even during surgeries now there is a thing that they put on your leg to massage your arteries to keep this from happening because you are under heavy anesthesia and these mechanisms have shut down.

You have got to give up the fear of breaking your vibrational trance and try your exit. What sort of exit have you tryed so far?

Thanks for the info, I actually thought twitching was a problem before reading this. The exit technique I tried was to get up as quick as possible but when I try it I usually get stuck in my physical body due to paralysis.

#5    CosmoLogic

CosmoLogic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:59 PM

xXSolemnDemonXx, on 17 February 2013 - 06:34 AM, said:

Well, twitching is normal while you're relaxing. I would suggest astral travel through lucid dreaming.

How do you astral travel through lucid dreaming? Thanks for replying btw.

#6    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,851 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:49 PM

CosmoLogic, on 17 February 2013 - 03:55 PM, said:

Thanks for the info, I actually thought twitching was a problem before reading this. The exit technique I tried was to get up as quick as possible but when I try it I usually get stuck in my physical body due to paralysis.
Have you tried rolling? It sounds like you are just above the threshhold.

Couple things to try

1) when you feel vibrations surrender to them. Calm yourself just relax and just focus on the sensation of being. When the vibrations reach your ears you should hear the rushing sound. Try your exit then.

Floating my be an option for you aswell. Don't visualize but actually will your body to float straight up. There should be a link on my tutorial for 66 exits. You should have a look and see if any speak to you.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#7    CosmoLogic

CosmoLogic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:49 PM

Seeker79, on 17 February 2013 - 05:49 PM, said:

Have you tried rolling? It sounds like you are just above the threshhold.

Couple things to try

1) when you feel vibrations surrender to them. Calm yourself just relax and just focus on the sensation of being. When the vibrations reach your ears you should hear the rushing sound. Try your exit then.

Floating my be an option for you aswell. Don't visualize but actually will your body to float straight up. There should be a link on my tutorial for 66 exits. You should have a look and see if any speak to you.

I've never gotten as far as to hear a rushing sound, sometimes I hear water dropping though. Next time I'm in the vibration stage I'll completely let go. Yeah I read some of the exits but I'll have a look through the entire text. Thanks for the info, its helpful

#8    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,181 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:39 AM

CosmoLogic, on 17 February 2013 - 03:55 PM, said:

I have always thought the twitching is what caused the Vibrational stage to begin with. Since right before i enter the vibration stage i always experience the Muscle Twitches.

Also tagged with astral projection, astral, travel, 4d, 5d

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users