Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Help find Deanie Pyle Peters

Rick Waid

Hi UM people, I am asking for a little assistant and hoping for anything that comes to you heart and mind. She has been missing for over 30 years and there is a facebook. Everybody around is trying to put things together. Thanks for all your help. Sensitive Touch and her family and friends.

• Like 1

Hi, I couldn't find her face book page. In order for me to try and read someone and this is a once in a blue mood thing I need a picture to work off.

Can you put a direct link or a photo up please?

Just googled her and of course saw some of the story which conflicts with trying to do a reading. Will give it a few days but suggest you put up a photo so others don't get conflicted by anything and can concentrate just on her photo.

Edited by Tia

Hi, I couldn't find her face book page. In order for me to try and read someone and this is a once in a blue mood thing I need a picture to work off.

Can you put a direct link or a photo up please?

Just googled her and of course saw some of the story which conflicts with trying to do a reading. Will give it a few days but suggest you put up a photo so others don't get conflicted by anything and can concentrate just on her photo.

Thanks Tia, she is under WZZM Deanie Peters and I will try to figure how to post it in about a half hour. Thanks for your time.Nice to hear from you again. Slick

If any info comes thru I will get it to the right people. You know it is a very sensitive case. I am trying to to keep it off the her site and get it to the people helping on the case. Thanks ST

I really hope you get closure on this case

I really hope you get closure on this case

Thanks Tia and Toadie, I am hoping more people would take a shot anything might be something. Thanks ST

If any info comes thru I will get it to the right people. You know it is a very sensitive case. I am trying to to keep it off the her site and get it to the people helping on the case. Thanks ST

Young man.. ( then) .... Sociopath..... I think he knew her. Very intelligent. Slightly soft spoken. Everyone liked him. But his eyes are hallow and cold. He has gotten in trouble since.., he may be on a sex offenders list or in jail. run an offenders search. For every zip code branching out within a hundred miles. He is in his early 50s if this was 30 years ago. Narrow them all down to men in their 50s. If you find one that lived around her, you have a lead. ( I don't know how you determin that). I think I know his eyes. If I had pictures, or local year books.,.. I could pick out people with his eyes to possibly narrow it down.

That's my take on it,

In just one day I have received info in a repeated form from people who do not know what each others have said and it matches. So please let us solve this case that no one has been able to do. Thanks ST

Young man.. ( then) .... Sociopath..... I think he knew her. Very intelligent. Slightly soft spoken. Everyone liked him. But his eyes are hallow and cold. He has gotten in trouble since.., he may be on a sex offenders list or in jail. run an offenders search. For every zip code branching out within a hundred miles. He is in his early 50s if this was 30 years ago. Narrow them all down to men in their 50s. If you find one that lived around her, you have a lead. ( I don't know how you determin that). I think I know his eyes. If I had pictures, or local year books.,.. I could pick out people with his eyes to possibly narrow it down.

That's my take on it,

Hi Seeker79, you said he is in his 50's and have been in trouble before and on the sex offenders I will look right now. Thanks again Many ideas floating trying to put them together. ST

Hi Seeker79, you said he is in his 50's and have been in trouble before and on the sex offenders I will look right now. Thanks again Many ideas floating trying to put them together. ST

He may have moved. so you will have to slowly branch out your zip codes. I don't think he is more than a 100 miles away. ( then you have to find a way to determine If he was close by at the time I'm not sure how you would do that. ). You are going to end up with a large list. Look for eyes that have a calm holowness to them. They remind me of that kid that recently got the death penalty for killing that mans whole family then setting the house on fire.

There was a promise of sorts.... Cigarettes, alcohol, marijuana....

The phrase " lets get out of here."......."come on". It's almost like there was a boring movie going on.... A dance recital.... Something that takes forever to get done with. This older guy is s ring leader of sorts at these things..... She knows him from that.

It's also how he targeted her.

There is water... A place where the kids smoke, make out, and meet. This is where it started.

It may be still used in that capacity. I'd go to the town and find this place.

By ring leader I mean the board kids that hang outside not the event itself.

Lower the age a bit 17-25.... Now late forties to mid fifties.

Edited by Seeker79

Investigators missed these connections because the group only hung out at these events.... Football game Mabey but they were not interested in watching the game.

He saw investigators talking to some of the group, then he tossed his cigerate and walked away and never came back.

He would also get really nervous when he ran into one of the other kids around town,

Find the missing older kid/guy that brought the goodies at these events. After she disappeared. He is your man.

A fanzi like relationship with the younger kids, possibly dealing.

Edited by Seeker79

Watch out! he will be reading this. Laughing at misses and his interest being perked at hits.

Watch out! he will be reading this. Laughing at misses and his interest being perked at hits.

How will he know?

How will he know?

He googles her name occasionally. It just started but pretty soon this conversation will start to show up on natural search engines if it is not already,

He googles her name occasionally. It just started but pretty soon this conversation will start to show up on natural search engines if it is not already,

Interesting, Hopefully we will get him before then. Thank You

Investigators missed these connections because the group only hung out at these events.... Football game Mabey but they were not interested in watching the game.

He saw investigators talking to some of the group, then he tossed his cigerate and walked away and never came back.

He would also get really nervous when he ran into one of the other kids around town,

Find the missing older kid/guy that brought the goodies at these events. After she disappeared. He is your man.

A fanzi like relationship with the younger kids, possibly dealing.

Ok that is how the story goes. There was a man who brought goodies. I will try to get his name. Thanks

Yes you are right. Very interesting. More him to feed off.

Ok that is how the story goes. There was a man who brought goodies. I will try to get his name. Thanks

Goodies = drugs...

yes you are correct drugs. But that is in the news.

Not so much feed in the information he finds.... He is not really like that. More like pay attention. He is a sociopath not a psycopath. He sees people as objects but not necessarily a serial killer or anything.

Drugs ..., in the news? Interesting.

, how do?

Edited by Seeker79

Gun found ten millimeters across the wooden table, gun had a wood grain handle, like something you see in old pistols, window blinds were not fully closed, the white ones

I was being told her grandfather was very protective of her, and if he wasn’t dead was watching over her. I think he is dead now but when it happened he wasn’t. I believe the grandfather did know who had done it and tried fighting but got no justice. He does or did blame somethings on the mom, but says that she did not kill her. I believe it to be a male friend of hers that did.

Looks like a “Justin/ Jim Bean” has brown hair, with light short bangs that are kind of scruffy idk if you can eve ncall them bangs but ya, his eyes are more bright than his hair but also a brownish color, caucasion. He was an older teen. Got date 1998 (april to sept) which would make that 17 yr difference not sure what that indicates but an important milestone.

When I read “Deanie Peters” Got words “Republic of Charleston”. Which to me sounds like Charleston, South Carolina. Matted woods area. Campfire. Dusk when it happened. Camping trip? The school she went to I can see is forest hills, but that is still not the campfire.

I do not believe the man that committed this crime had any former offenses as someone stated earlier. I will say that he was trouble, and what he wanted is what he got. He came from a decently privileged family, even so his mother could only do so much and his father did have an alcohol problem though he still managed to do well at his job. I feel the kid was one undeveloped psychological and lashed out. I do feel like they knew each other this is not just some stranger. I feel this guy was preppy in lifestyle, but not exactly preppy himself, he didn’t have much of his own identity. I am being told her had a younger brother. His brother I believe was 10-12 yrs old at the time, so they had bit of an age gap between them.

Again I think she was killed out in a wooded area, because I keep on seeing a camping trip. I would advise them if they can go back and look at any places she would of gone camping or talked about going camping ect, as well as questioning the other family if that’s possible. I am being told his father used to work on “avionics”…closest thing that means to me is possibly constructing of aircraft but I am not sure. I believe today his hair is black, but when the crime was committed he had brown hair similar to hers in the color, but it was short, but about a few inches still. And they did know each other even though their was a few years age difference she did not go kicking and screaming but this was suppose to be fun.

Also because I got college things, something about the parents not fully paying for school, doing with school costs that really made him blow a fuse. He was starting college or trying to.

Important piece of info: I am being told there is a blue background flyer with big yellow font, I believe the first letter starting with an F. This flyer was part of the decision to go camping. He had given her the flyer certainly a few weeks prior before leaving, said this would be a great get away for both of them. I believe if you can find that flyer that was hanging up in her room if they have it..a very important piece of info, also see a tele number to call on lower right hand side. I believe it to be an 1-800…number, possibly still working. This was a place where other people went as well if it’s advertised.

Lastly something about her not liking or not favoring Italian food. Which is odd considering I thought everyone loved Italian food!

I am also being told before the campfire, campgrounds, a few miles out there is a railroad crossing station.