Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Help find Deanie Pyle Peters

• Please log in to reply
158 replies to this topic

#46    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,164 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 07:54 PM

View Postpuridalan, on 12 January 2012 - 06:29 AM, said:

44 miles from location near Holland, near the bay or bayhore/circle that is on west slightly south of grand rapids.
I am also being told this was not were the body was originally discarded. I will say that from grand rapids to a place called fulton…or fulleton street, the murderer drove this direction because it was a ‘straight cut across town’. He said he know he wouldn’t be caught even though police were right there, because of it being straight infront said that if he drove straight and made less turns they would not suspect anyone, so he did it right or passed near a police station. Because I am seeing the car casually pass by the station with the alive victim in the car during that time. I am not sure if this was planned or just the only way to get to where the being needed.
I also got an important place called sounding like “avebegata” only thing that came up with waws ann arbor city council

onto ‘avebegata’ which leads further south and to the bayshore line, but still body in forested location near  water section. I could not find a street name called ave begata, but it could mean avenaue beggeta or something not sure. All I know that word is important for location purposes. And I still say that ‘charles stone’ or Charleston is important as well.
Fulton is a very long road and it has been brought up before in another read. Fromthe school to Fulton is about 3 minutes to 5. I will add this to my site. Thanks Pur

#47    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,164 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 09:08 PM

View PostTia, on 12 January 2012 - 10:08 AM, said:

Hi S T, sorry for taking so long to try I've been ill. I haven't practised in years and get when I try these sort of readings just more an empath view from the victim rather then direct stuff.

I feel she had a few good friends but she wasn't popular with the 'in' crowd, they used to tease her. She wanted to belong in with them. While playing innocent on the outside to family on the inside she was drawing herself closer to the wrong group.

I see a small/ medium river where these people would meet, it was like the track would lead to an open area where they would park, there was large stones around and then forest. You had to come in through the forest. Most of the group were much older seniors, she was playing with fire, out of her depth. She had been here before in the day time, smoking, drinking and weed passed around.

That night a guy she knew picked her up in a white/ off white type colour I think you call them "pick up trucks". They have like a drivers cabin and a flat bed at the back with sides and back. They were sharing beer and weed and this guy was like a star letterman she knew this would finally make her in being chosen by him. Light brown to medium brown hair, the eyes I'm confused about one minute I see bright blue then like a dead brown the same with the smile, melt a mothers heart to evil. I think he had real anger problems/ personality disorder? and the drinking didn't help I hear the name "Chuck" or a Ch sound.

He put the moves on her, they were on the flat back and when she refused they fought and while on her back he grabbed at her near her shoulders and kept slamming her head hard into the metal tray, by the time he reached up to her throat she didn't really feel anything. He took her body into the forest I feel it's pines and then went and got 3 friends or more like others who he ruled over and they all went back and buried her. She lays under the ground covered with green pine needles.

One of the boys still feels much guilt for not saying something and I feel his name is actually very similar to Deans it may even also be Dean or in his surname. He's obviously a man now but I think he still lives near the area and goes every so often to the grave in genuine sorrow. His hair now is salt and pepper, if you need more on him I can try.
What ever you would like to add would be great. Thanks

o
ul

#48    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,513 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 14 January 2012 - 12:05 AM

If you lived there. Go to the spot that all the kids hung out, smoked, and made-out. She was lured there. Get pictures 360 degrees  then post them.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#49    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,164 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 01:27 AM

View PostSeeker79, on 14 January 2012 - 12:05 AM, said:

If you lived there. Go to the spot that all the kids hung out, smoked, and made-out. She was lured there. Get pictures 360 degrees  then post them.
It is private property but I have a google map of it now.

#50    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,164 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 01:29 AM

View Postsensitive touch, on 14 January 2012 - 01:27 AM, said:

It is private property but I have a google map of it now.
I will be in that area Monday I believe and I will sneak around the side. and go back there. There is a pond back there.

#51    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,164 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 01:31 AM

View PostSeeker79, on 14 January 2012 - 12:05 AM, said:

Seeker79 I have a site where I am putting this all on if anyone would like to see, Pm I have a lot of responses building up everyday.

#52    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

• “Truth is an experience not a belief"

Posted 14 January 2012 - 03:01 AM

If there is a pond at this spot a.k.a the 'lake' i mentioned or water/river that many have also mentioned, then looking forward to seeing an image to see if 1. it matches and 2. mark the specific spot where the body is.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#53    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,164 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 03:33 AM

View PostAnVil, on 14 January 2012 - 03:01 AM, said:

If there is a pond at this spot a.k.a the 'lake' i mentioned or water/river that many have also mentioned, then looking forward to seeing an image to see if 1. it matches and 2. mark the specific spot where the body is.
Monday I will take pics but we just got 8 inches of snow. Hopefully it will still work.

#54    Tia

Tia

The Naughty Angel.

• 6,272 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 01:24 PM

Like the others said I'm also looking forward to seeing images of the area to see if they match.

I just had a look on google maps to try to locate the area, it's obviously all changed now so many expensive houses on the river instead. Casade Spring drive 2254 via google earth to me shows the rocks and sand/ dirt natural area I think they use to go to. I can't tell what trees they are though, though they're big and green still thick there. The river wasn't also that dirty looking was it?

Also our schooling system is different then yours so I'm talking seniors that would somehow have known her. Did any High school in the area wear red letterman jackets back then?

Edited by Tia, 14 January 2012 - 02:00 PM.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. Gandhi.
HEY I WON!

#55    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,513 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 14 January 2012 - 02:18 PM

Yes. I'm still getting the same phrases

"come on"

" let's get out of here"

" these things take forever any way. I'll have you back before it's over"

Then

" shut up!"

"stop crying!"

Then I also get a strangulation

I keep seeing a shape.... It is almost like a sledge hammer. But it's not a sledge hammer. Its something else entirely.

Edited by Seeker79, 14 January 2012 - 02:24 PM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#56    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,164 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 02:18 PM

View PostTia, on 14 January 2012 - 01:24 PM, said:

Like the others said I'm also looking forward to seeing images of the area to see if they match.

I just had a look on google maps to try to locate the area, it's obviously all changed now so many expensive houses on the river instead. Casade Spring drive 2254 via google earth to me shows the rocks and sand/ dirt natural area I think they use to go to. I can't tell what trees they are though, though they're big and green still thick there. The river wasn't also that dirty looking was it?

Also our schooling system is different then yours so I'm talking seniors that would somehow have known her. Did any High school in the area wear red letterman jackets back then?
Forest Hills was the name of the school.

#57    Tia

Tia

The Naughty Angel.

• 6,272 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 02:03 AM

S T, I know she went to Forrest Hills middle school, but was there a school that wore red letterman jackets? Was it Forrest Hills senior school is that what you meant?

Also to the other part I still believe the death happened near water, though the killer may have come from a farm. Was there a lot of rural areas outside of town back then?

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. Gandhi.
HEY I WON!

#58    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,164 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 03:13 AM

View PostTia, on 15 January 2012 - 02:03 AM, said:

S T, I know she went to Forrest Hills middle school, but was there a school that wore red letterman jackets? Was it Forrest Hills senior school is that what you meant?

Also to the other part I still believe the death happened near water, though the killer may have come from a farm. Was there a lot of rural areas outside of town back then?
Yes a farm has been brought up many times. I went to an old farm home and researched it. I will give you a discription. in front of the home there were many gardens that were being taken care of by a person that was a little slow a female. To the right of the two story home was a big red barn and behind was a garage. basement was a Michigan basement and inside the basement was a box like where i think the stored food. the steps had no risers and they were close to the stone left wall. Some of the gardens were shaped in hearts. This girl booby trapped the yard if you came thru a certain area with a vehicle your tire would be flat. Like she was protecting something.

Edited by sensitive touch, 15 January 2012 - 03:14 AM.

#59    Cassea

Cassea

Psychic Spy

• 1,064 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 03:31 AM

I'm not psychic.  I did get a big jump though starting to read this.  Immediately I thought it was about drugs.  And then I kept thinking.  It's not a pond. It's not a track. It's either a roller skating rink or an ice skating rink. The man who took her worked there.   No idea.  Only posting in case one of the real psychics pick up on anything from it.   I hold her in my prayers.

Understanding Traumatic Brain Injury communication issues.   http://www.asha.org/.../#comm_problems

#60    Rick Waid

Rick Waid

Psychic Spy

• 1,164 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 04:49 AM

View PostCassea, on 15 January 2012 - 03:31 AM, said:

I'm not psychic.  I did get a big jump though starting to read this.  Immediately I thought it was about drugs.  And then I kept thinking.  It's not a pond. It's not a track. It's either a roller skating rink or an ice skating rink. The man who took her worked there.   No idea.  Only posting in case one of the real psychics pick up on anything from it.   I hold her in my prayers.
Thanks Cassea.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users